Having problems with Zoosk?

Zoosk reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 17, 2010. The latest review Online Dating Service - Zoosk. was posted on Nov 18, 2021. The latest complaint zoosk profile was resolved on Mar 26, 2018. Zoosk has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 238 reviews. Zoosk has resolved 46 complaints.

Zoosk Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 939 6675 (Head Office)
+1 415 362 1000 (Customer Service)
475 Sansome Street, 10th Floor
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zoosk Customer Service. Initial Zoosk complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zoosk above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zoosk. Discuss the issues you have had with Zoosk and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Zoosk Complaints & Reviews, Page 6

Zoosk — unethical behaviour - fraud

My name is Carol [removed] and I was a member of Zoosk.com in August/September of 2016 when I met Richard E...

Mississauga

Zooskdating site

I am a paid member and I am being told my email address is no longer registered.
My address is [protected]@yahoo.com. I have been using the site, so I know it works. In the last few days I have not been able to login. My order number is [protected].. my account is supposed to be active until July of this year. Apparently my complaint is too short so here are some more words to make it longer.

Zoosk — Charges on credit card

I signed up for a 3 nonth contract for an amount of r 314.89 with zoosk.com and gave them explicit...

Johannesburg

Zooskemails

I have sent over 3000 emails asking you to stop sending me adds the cs is a joke ever heard of a can spam suite you will soon also calling bbb enough is enough [protected]@gmail.com have been trying for months to get the emails stopped they plane and simple won't listen or can't read English I have called several times customer service is a joke going to contact the bbb and federal trade commission for help enough of this is enough been married for 40yrs don't need a dating site we are very happy glad she works for a lawyer she is asking for advice the more I ask zoosk to stop the more trash they send it needs to stop at once

Zooskpossible fake profile.

On February 12, a possible fake profile by the name of oceanman, age 42, that appeared in the category of age 55 - 65, contacted a member, that has now de-activated, to chat. However, the suspicion is strong that the profile was placed there to catch someone out. Nothing was verified, and a good friendship has in the interim been destroyed because of that. One joins these sites for possible friendships, not to be humiliated. Zoosk prides itself on verifying its customers, however, it seems to be a practice that doesn't quite work. Im sure nothing wil come of this complaint, but it sure puts one off dating sites forever.

Zooskunauthorized monthly charges

I made an account on zoosk.com on jan.10th2017. I only agreed for a one month charge, but on feb.10th2017, I was charged again without my permission. (To my knowledge, as I looked over the agreement. It hadn't shown that it was going to continue without my approval). I would appreciate it if I got my money back. My email if needed is ([protected]@hotmail.com) if my request is denied. I'll be looking into further action.

ZooskCancellation billing

I have cancelled my subscription, received an email confirming this stating I will no longer be charged. I don't use the site. I have been billed. I don't want a partial refund or a discount on future subscriptions. I want my money back. What zoosk has done is illegal and offering anything but my money back is ridiculous. Be warned everyone this is fraud!

1 Response
            • Da
              Danknott Feb 11, 2017

Had a similiar experience. Was charged a $50+ fee, which I expected, but there was an additional $26 came that I didn't expect. When I complained and asked for refund, I was told essentially TS

ZooskFalse advertising

I can't believe after reading comments from 7 years ago, nothing had happened to this company. They are liars. Quite obvious too. Who advertises they are free...Then quite obviously once you site up, you can't do anything unless you pay...Yet this company hasn't changed a damn thing in five years when I originally signed up and deleted my account the same day. ...And did a repeat today. These companies must be held accountable. Or why are you here. Why do we complain to find five years later, nothing has changed. So tell us...If complaining doesn't change anything, what will make them accountable?

Zooskunethical behavior

Paid for my subscription two months ago and had access for approximately three weeks in December 2016. In January 2017 my information and photo submitted was reduced to ZERO. Submitted a complaint via e-mail and got an incident number. Received an e-mail response stating they could not find my account under the e-mail address they were using.
              Gave them the e-mail account that my account is under and haven't heard a thing from them. Paid for a 3 month subscription in December 2016.
              Still waiting for a response and in the meantime I can not use the site.
              They are impossible to contact via internet, and when you call the number listed the hold time is astronomical then you are disconnected and you have to start all over.
              What a money maker for them, and a fleecing for us.

• Updated by Catdaddy32 · Jan 12, 2017

Same situation continues to exist.

Zooskonline dating

I just want them to stop taking money off my credit card [protected] I said to them to unsubscribe me from your list they do not acknowledge your phone calls they are totally ignorant towards you I have tried different ways to contact them they are totally oblivious to you I have informed my credit card company they say they cannot do anything about it

Respond

Zoosk — blocking dating interests on zoosk

I've been a member of Zoosk off and on for 6 months. Their 'realistic' and geographical matches are not even...

Zoosklack of customer service

Free is not free. Everyone know's that. They use your profile to their advantage to keep brining in new users that are paying top dollar and continuing to charge your account for staying active even after cancelled. Your profile remains to their advantage while they take your funds. This is against FTC regulations and obviously an off shore site collecting people's money with little restraint from our own FTC.

Respond

Zoosk — will not stop taking money out

To whom it may concern, i have unsubscribed to the dating site Zoosk over 8 months ago and requested that...

Rye

Zoosknon stop contact from dating site & the solution that worked

Signed up for free account. Discovered i was getting way to many emails a day, pushing me to pay money, pay money, pay money. I tried to stop the emails by using the unsubscribe listed at end of incoming emails. Nothing worked. I started looking for contact info on site. Nada. Finally i searched online for contact info to remove my account. Couldn't locate anyway to contact the people who run this site. Saw lots of complaints about this dating service. Thought thank goodness i didn't give them my cc info. This could have been so much worse. Still i was annoyed that i couldn't get anyone to remove my profile nor was there an easy to remove profile button anywhere to be found nor get anyone to even acknowledge me.

So i figured i could at least have some free fun marketing of my annoyance. I was laughing creating this fictitional person. I changed my name on the site to "siteeatsmanure". The in my story 'about me' i listed my travails in trying to get removed. In the 'ideal first date' i listed :'sitting in court as judge handed down millions in awards for damages in the class action suit brought against zoosk for being unable to stop the harassment'. I then posted my favorite picture of sophia loren. Complete with subtitle including her name and the credits to getty library.

To my total amazement within 30 minutes site came back approving my name. A friend who had listened to me complain about the problem thought my writeup hysterical. I figured one might as well have fun. Low and behold within an hour my sitename was disapproved. The following morning there were emails stating that "your updates were declined for not following zoosk's guidelines"
                    Really!!! I cannot imagine why not. Lmao. Finally i got another email from zoosk, low and behold a customer support person actually wrote back! Which read we have removed your profile as requested. Hummmmm. The entire funny skit was manufactured to make it possible to laugh over these clowns. I wasn't expecting to actually be able to get the attention of anyone at the site! Much less have a customer support person contact me via email.

At any rate. For those of you who haven't been able to get a word in edgewise to a company that refuses any sort of email contact try the way i did. At least creative answers to dating questions apparently gets their attention.

Who the heck thinks up a paid dating site that disables any sort of email contact with any sort of customer support? Plus the suggested dates were disasters.

Zoosk — dating service fraud

I subscribed to your site at one time but have not been a member for quite some time. I asked that my profile...

Zooskzoosk dating site

In the last two days I gave been receiving e-mails from this dating site plying me with female contacts for whom I have no interest at all as I am happily married. You can imagine my wife's reaction at me receiving such spurious communications.

I want to be removed immediately from the mailing list. I have tried to ;
                      'unsubscribe', but the tab is not working at the bottom of the e-mail.

I do not know to whom this e-mail is targeted, but I insist that I be removed and troubled no more by this intrusive and insulting trash

David M

Zooskdating site

I have been a member for long time and your site is not a site to count on, has a mind of its own and sending messages that one is not even aware of, you and your business is just a fake.
                        I try to cancel services and have no luck to do so.
                        When trying to get in contact there is a long run around and not even sure if I have time to do this one more time.

send me a confirmation please that you have received the message and stop sending messages from people without their knowledge.

Zooskzoosk paid membership???

I'm a member in Zoosk right now. Zoosk is just another terrible scam dating website. They generate all messages you receive and you don't know if people talk to you really or not. Then they ask you to buy more coin to continue the "conversation" with the partner. Waste of the money and time. Everybody should write a complaint to BBB about it if not suing them in court.

Respond

Zoosk — let someone use my credit card

Someone signed up with a membership. They used my credit card and opened an account with their name. I called...

Zoosk — zoosk

I subscribed to ZOOSK for a 3 month membership and what a load of tripe this site is. Whenever I logged on...

California