Zoosk — cancel link not working
I have discovered that while being a financial member of zoosk.com, an online dating company that I cannot cancel my membership.I have read all there instructions but find the links just dont work.I did read in the small print that they just rebill paid members untill you decide not to be a member.There Help centre states go into Settings at top of page then you will see a window with a Subscription link, click that & in that page will be a Add Credit Card or Cancel Membership link.There is but the Cancel link just doesnt work.Zoosk then claim to go to the settings page again & find the Account link, click this to close account & delete profile.This you cannot do as it reads - To delete your account you Must first cancel your membership.
I have 3 copies of email messages sent to zoosk via there contact link with again, No Responce what so ever.
I have also posted 3 responses via there technical Questions Forum & have recieved personal email notofication that they have been sent but still as of today there is no posting of my pleas for help in canceling my membership.I read a statment written by 1 of zoosk.com moderators that clearly states she check technical issues every evening & would reply if there was not an answer in there Q&A section.This now I no is a total round about, 1 just goes around in circles and it seems cannot get out.
I would really appreciate any help here in this matter as its getting me very upset & nervous.
Regards, Jason 26/02/2010
More Zoosk Complaints & Reviews
- Zoosk - the say free. and you cant recieve or send emails
- Zoosk - can't read or send emails
- Zoosk - zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics
- Zoosk - fraudulently obtained money from me
- Zoosk - unauthorized withdrawal form account
- Zoosk - tricked into subscribing
- Zoosk - dating service fraud
- Zoosk - unethical behavior?
- Zoosk.com - dating website fail, no customer support
- Zoosk - cancelled subscription but was charged a future month