Zestadsmintlyfe patch

E Dec 06, 2019

I purchased a 30 day supply of the mintlyfe weight loss patch from this vendor on November the 11 and have not yet received any type of confirmation and or any tracking # to track my order. Usually to every order placed you receive following the PayPal payment some type of email where you're order has been placed and than when it will be shipped but there has been no more emails regarding my order besides my pay pal payment received. There is no phone numbers on my paypal receipt to contact the company and the only email provided is this one zestads, therefore I am asking for a full refund of my money I am no longer interested in the item purchased, otherwise I will be forced to open a dispute with paypal center considering this is just a scam.

mintlyfe patch

• De
    Delores Zanandrea Dec 13, 2019

Delores Zanandrea

$18.80 USD did Buy this one - LSP-0057-05 MintLyfe
    $26.95 USD 1 $26.95 U did not order this one was charged
    If this is how you charge I would like a refund.

• Yh
    Yhan Dec 13, 2019

Oh no! I should’ve read the review first before I placed my order from this “seller” or should I say SCAMMER! 🤦🏼‍♀️😭 so disappointing 😭

• De
    dejzan Dec 11, 2019

dee

$18.80 USD 1 $18.80 USD did Buy this one - LSP-0057-05 MintLyfe
    $26.95 USD 1 $26.95 U did not order this one was charged
    If this is how the charge I would like a refund. Did not get confermation. No contact number.

angm2002 Dec 11, 2019

I ordered 90 and only got 3. Total scam. Disputing charge w my credit card company or PayPal.

• Al
    Aline Rendy Dec 07, 2019

I ordered 58 Mintlyfe patches but got only 4 for 46 dollars. This is a scam.