Menu
ZestAds company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

681 complaints
146 resolved 535 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by ZestAds customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ZestAds. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
8:25 pm

ZestAds - smart watch phone

Ordered the watch October 12, 2019. Watch was received November 14, 2019. There were no instructions on how to install the battery or how the band is to be attached. Finally I discovered how to insert the battery and charge the unit. However, the watch does not work according to the instructions. I want to return the watch for a refund. Please send me the return instructions and how to obtain a refund.

Dean Farris
840 Glennwood Road
Morris, AL 35116
[email protected]

View 0 more photos
1:26 pm

ZestAds - wearfit watches

Oct 9th I bought 2 watches from wearfit. I didn't realize it had only military time on them. Also the b/p and heart beats were way way off. After using it for almost, almost 2 weeks they quit working? I didn't get them wet nor drop them, they both completely stopped working? I want my money refunded, $85.95 to my card. I want my money back, I will send these watches back on their dime. I don't want to spend anymore money getting ripped off. There is no return address on the boxes they came in, or on their so-called directions which are mostly in chinese. Please help me!

T
12:00 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased these slim patches from zestads on 22 October 2019, received a very small envelope but there was nothing in this envelope. It was empty. Very very disappointed with this purchase and I feel that this is a very wrong advertisement and I would like you to refund my total amount paid to you of $30.80usd ASAP. I would like to report this as wrong...

O
12:12 pm

ZestAds - drone x

Ordered this product from a YouTube ad. After seeing the price was twice the going price. Tried to contact Zestads for a refund. They don't answer emails or send tracking information. This company is a scam and should not be allowed to advertise on YouTube. I'm sure no one is reading this complaint. But maybe future customers will. They have hours for customer service, but no number. :-(

1 comment
W
Nov 28, 2019 7:45 am

I ordered a drone x pro from an ad on the 15th of November, no email, no information, no nothing. I think these guys might be scamming us but I don't know... Hopefully everything gets figured out.

L
5:07 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered the patches and was supposed to be shipped by the 11th of November, then it went to November 15 now it says November 19. My card was charged $30 + shipping to my debit card and nothing has come and it's the middle of the month. This is so disrespectful. You may email me at [email protected] to resolve this issue. Or refund my money.

S
10:42 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They don't work! Defective right from the get go and I went back to PayPal to open a dispute and now I have to pay a fortune to send these defective items back to China when I didn't even know they were from China in the 1st place! I never would have ordered them had I known this! You should not have to pay to send back defective items at your own...

4:10 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm having difficulty in contacting ZestAdsto arrange return of item which arrrived far too late for an occasion. Since ordering the item it's been impossible to track the item and communicate with someone also my email to the link to ZestAds resolution department through Paypal was not delivered or was rejected? Please advise how to arrange return this item. ed

M
11:18 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Brought Product for $125.00 and also paid $15.00 for Warranty. About 2 months ago. Billing Information is- Charles W. Rios, Santa Paula, 71 J. Rodriguez St. Guaynabo, PR US 00969. Email: [email protected] Tel # was wrong Ichanhed after Maria) 787-249-6778 I'm still waiting for it. PayPal said they already paid for it. Please, I still want it. When will I expect to receive the same

P
3:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered cobbinsoles, I was going to order one pair to try them first when I was I ffered a once only deal for two a total of two pairs I was then charged for two pairs and it only one shows on statement plus insurance which I did not ask for can I please have a total refund as I do not wish to trade with a company which can alter my request and charge differently from my agreed amount Pat

R
12:29 am

ZestAds - mintlyfe weight loss patched

Please cancel order number 5F662214B0 and send the full refund to my PayPal account. An email has been sent as well.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Brooke Watson

(It complained about my passage being too short. So, now I am going to sit here and ramble about nothing. 273 characters to go! Yay! 300! Almost there. This is just so fun. And done!)

C
3:28 pm

ZestAds - I made an accidental purchase and they haven't refunded or replied to me

I've made a purchase on 11/11 and emailed to zestAds because one purchase I made, I was sure of the the other I wanted to cancel but they never replied to my email. I sant to cancel and refund the purchase because it was made accidentally and was unplanned from my original purchase. It's been days and I still haven't received an email or any updates on the purchase

View 0 more photos

I don’t want this public anymorw

H
12:38 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On November 7, 2019, I attempted to order one of the weight loss patches to give it a try. I have been billed $18.80 TWICE plus a seperate charge of $26.95. I did not authorize these additional charges. I have neither received an email confirmation of shipping nor received any of the product. You fraudently accessed my bank account number, which was never...

J
5:56 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Order Number: B6EB3EF8F0 I ordered some patches awhile back and I haven't received any emails about when my product will be shipped and i tried contacting them on the email that is provided with no response whatsoever but they charged the money already from my card. I want a refund and I will be contacting paypal to let them know this ZestAds is a scam!!

S
12:58 am

ZestAds - fittoe

I have tried contacting ZestAds through multiple support websites to no avail. I am trying to cancel an order. Order number 8DD20A7969. The FitToe was not the product I intended to order. I want the order cancelled and a refund. The order still has not shipped and I don't want it to. I'm tired of trying to contact the company so please just cancel and refund the order.

R
9:29 pm

ZestAds - heaters

ordered 2 heaters for $115.89 and soon after cancelled order but do not see refund on my account
Order 4M208638E3020693T Rosemary Davis, 2501 W Front St. Berwick, Pa Im 85 years old and I will not be ripped off. If this is not taken care of I will report you to the proper authorities My daughter had already purchased other heaters so we don't need them. The order could not possibly have been shipped before I cancelled the order!

8:39 pm

ZestAds - drone x

After ordering this Drone plus warranty I have been unable to contact anyone from this company.
My order hasn't arrived and money deducted from paypal on the day of order.
3 weeks later, no information, no delivery details.
No tracking number.

I will never use this company again and will never recommend it to anyone else.
Come on ZestAds. lift your game.

4:00 pm

ZestAds - lifebit watch

this item does not work and I have been trying to resolve the issue for a refund since it was received. Order ID is 26A049090H239654. Money was taken from PAYPAL account day it was ordered (Sept 18, 2019) item not received until late October 2019 and since then I have sent numerous emails to Zestads, hotproducts, and 2 other email addresses I found that have something to do with it with no response from anyone. I want to send it back for a refund but cannot find out how. I am disputing it with Paypal as well and [email protected], and the bank who made the payment. Please help if you can.

1 comment
B
Nov 15, 2019 11:57 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I too am having the same problem. I think Paypal should be verifying businesses that use their site. I too tried Paypal dispute with no luck. Nothing in the pack of where to send it back and if we do we probably won't get out money back and then I even took out an extra warranty on it for $15, $68, 95 down the drain

B
12:45 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ZestAds - drone x misleading sale

I ordered 2 drone x. Your pop up ads kept offering me discounts so I took the bait and ordered 2 items. After sending payment via PayPal, I realized the quantity was 1 item and the charge was the same . I am very dissatisfied! The ad was wide open on my screen until the moment I made the transaction, then it vanished not to be found. I demand resolve on this matter. Shame on me for not doing a background check on this company before purchase. Shame on this company for stealing my hard earned money. I will despute this till hell freezes over! This company is a flim flam scam operation. I want my money back and you can fly your drone where the sun don't shine!

C
11:17 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am so upset, I ordered the patch, was supposed to get 30 for 33.40. My credit card was charged and I received 4 patches today...not 30. I would like a refund on my account, I will also let paypal know how upset I am. I can't believe I was billed for 30 patches and got 4 patches. Please refund my payment to my Paypal credit card. Please let me know what...

7:43 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered the Couple Duo B2 -dKosh2 Gold and black watches from ZestAds Limited for $95.95 online and paid with PayPal on October 26, 2019. On Pay Pal it says that the status is: Shipped. There is a tracking number but their tracking site will not accept the number. There is no phone number online to contact anyone therefore, I cannot get in touch with...

ZestAds contacts