Zestadsmint slimming patches

T Sep 19, 2019

I ordered these and there was a 30 day money back guarentee promised in the ad. After 7 days I requested this due to the patches are useless and they gave me the run around and told me I had to contact the store who they sold for, when I did...they told me I had to contact company who sold me item. Long story short...no refund! False advertisement will be reported to BBB

• Ar
    Ari Arfiandi Mustafa Feb 04, 2020

same here, ordered 23/12/2019 until now never received the item

• Cl
    Clive Barnard Jan 21, 2020

I agree with all these complaints. I tried to get PayPal to act on my behalf to recover monies, but PayPal has said my complaint is within their guidelines so no further action from PayPal on my behalf. PayPal or not, in future I will probably NEVER purchase from anyone on F/B.

• Ju
    JulieSim Dec 31, 2019

Same here, ordered Mint slimming patches, & received nothing. Does Zestads even look into these complaints?? Trying to get money refunded. Good luck to everyone else that was scammed into purchasing from this company. I hope they get caught & fined!!!

Jane_Doe_ Dec 17, 2019

I ordered the mint slimming patches worth $68.90 via paypal. It's been a month since I purchased and I have not received it. They have a tracking number and stuff but it says Sent By NONE.. what the hell does that mean?? Did anybody send it or does NONE mean not sent?? I emailed the contact email provided but there's no response

• El
    Elsa Martinho Dec 24, 2019

@Jane_Doe_ Same here Jane . It looks like a big fraud. I will activate all legal means to have my money back. Shame on this company.

• Li
    Lisa Vele Jan 23, 2020

@Jane_Doe_ I placed an order on December 27th and I am still waiting for my product. It cost me $52.40 via Paypal. According to my receipt on Paypal it says the order was shipped on January 16, 2020 but on Jan 3, 2020 I got an e-mail saying it was on it's way. WTH???!!!

Anna Gonzalez Dec 02, 2019

I just submitted a complaint. Will it fall on "fake" ears?

• Ke
    Kelsey Stewart Nov 13, 2019

I tried to look them up and it doesn't exsist