Zestads Limitedviolet hair remover

D

Hi whilst playing one of your games online an advert popped up from support +Comfort. Com. The product was an hair remover. I clicked the link and paid through PayPal. 11 July 2018. I've sent various emails and received them back thru Gmail saying the email doesn't exist. Can you please tell me if you vet the company's you run the adds for between levels of your games. I've been in touch with PayPal to see if I can get my money back $24.94. If you can look into this matter and please let me know what you find out. Your's Graham

• Updated by Dalfie 8002 · Aug 20, 2018

The company ls zest ads. Com there email is [email protected] OR SUPPORT+comfort_effects. Com

• Updated by flavy · Jun 10, 2019

The Diabex Patch was ordered April 6, 2019 and it was already paid using my credit card thru Paypal

• Updated by lydiabeitler · Jul 26, 2019

product never arrived

• Updated by Agnes Costello · Aug 27, 2019

$59.9
    Name Quantity Price
    (B5F3) HE-245-PINK-08 SecureSonic Person 1
    complaint goe to PayPal order never received.

Totals:
    Sub Total: $59.95
    Shipping: ---
    Grand Total: $59.95 Agnes Costello mob [protected].

• Updated by fretzy11 · Aug 30, 2019

posted Aug 30/20

• Updated by Linda Bullington · Sep 21, 2019

I need a refund for #9EY665I6VR691462. I need the refund based on I need the money for my son who has died. I made the purchase September 20

• Updated by Patti wilcox · Oct 07, 2019

Cancel my order

• Updated by AnnGow · Oct 15, 2019

Purchased these 30 patches off you left red mark on my stomach took ages to go away have only used five have stopped using skin now peeling finding it hard to contact some one need to send back for refund

• Updated by Sherrie Marco · Oct 21, 2019

I'm unfamiliar with your website. I don't believe I ordered anything from your company. Please me know what I supposedly ordered. My AE card was charged July 19, 2019.

Sherrie Marco

• Updated by Lauramc · Oct 28, 2019

No response from zestads and still no watch!!

• Updated by Deanna Scalco · Nov 04, 2019

I’ve sent several emails to your contacts and have not had any response from them. I have called PayPal and filed a dispute with them. Kindly respond to this complaint ASAP. Thank you.

• Updated by stephen50 · Nov 04, 2019

user guide not very use full and its not compatible please send me smart bracelets thank you Joan Collinsone a refund on the two user guide not very use full and its not compatible please send me a refund on the two smart bracelets thank you j collinson

• Updated by Marty mcdonnell · Nov 14, 2019

I want an answer to previous complaint

• Updated by Marcellus Seckle · Nov 24, 2019

I dont know what more to say. ZestAds stole my money for the Drone i bought from them. I want my money back so that i can buy my kid another one for Christmas.

• Updated by Acacio Sou · Nov 28, 2019

Hello Sr/ Madam just to inform that I bought you product but it seems there is a delay, would love to know if the company product Is trustworthy to waiting for.

Best Regards

Acacio de Souza

• Updated by Jeff Underhill · Nov 29, 2019

I ordered and paid for them on Oct 11th and have not received them. My wife's birthday was Nov 20 and I couldn't give her her present.

• Updated by Jeff Underhill · Nov 29, 2019

See comment above.

• Updated by Anna Gonzalez · Dec 02, 2019

I never recieved my product.

• Updated by Kim rigby · Dec 18, 2019

I hope you can help me again thanks For you’re assistants with this issue.

• Updated by Kim rigby · Dec 18, 2019

I ordered 3 dronex pros on 11/18/19 and haven't received any information for the order about delivery or shipping from seller. Can you please help me with this issue?

• Updated by Kim rigby · Dec 18, 2019

Thanks for your help today

• Updated by Adam Sanchez · Dec 18, 2019

As summitted

• Updated by Daniel Stecha · Dec 21, 2019

PayPal has paid for the item & now wants a payment. I’m not paying for something I don’t have.

• Updated by Elsa Martinho · Dec 24, 2019

I ordered it on November 28 and although it says send on my PayPal account I still haven't received it. Judging from all the complaints it looks like this is a fraud. I would like my money back and sure will activate all the judicial means to have it back.

• Updated by Stewart Hadden · Dec 28, 2019

I have included my complaint above

• Updated by Pat Stuppy · Jan 04, 2020

12/19/19 Ordered 2 ceramic heaters, paypal charged my visa for $105.90 and as of today, I have not heard or received anything. I sent a message to you for a tracking no., have not received an answer.
    Pat Stuppy Order no. 4A6FFC90CA. I wanted them for Christmas
    presents and today is Jan. 4, 2020. If I don't get a reply, I will take further action.

• Updated by MaryEdna · Jan 10, 2020

Never received this order but was charged immediately. I have now disputed

• Updated by Judgy63 · Jan 20, 2020

I purchased a drone x and gave the wrong address

• Updated by Judgy63 · Jan 20, 2020

How can i track the shipping and change the address?

• Updated by Diana Coddington · Jan 23, 2020

Mint slimming patches

• Updated by Richard Kutschbach · Mar 01, 2020

You sure do have alot of complaints what is going on with this company Please just credit ny Paypal back for the payment of 135.85

Martin Moss May 20, 2020

3ply masks are not what u say vent has no filter unuseable black not safe not 3 ply

• Wa
    Wayne Schick May 16, 2020

The product shown is not what you mailed, in that, you failed to mention that it does not stay as one piece, and is pure junk, in addition to you billing me for two orders in lieu of the one i authorized.

Ever heard of the word REFUND?????!!!

i disputed the payment on PAYPAL and you failed to respond.

we
    ll?

• Na
    Naida Bacon May 13, 2020

Never received a product shipped email or my produce but $90.91 was charged to my pay pal account # 5G6889955A683354X. Was charged on April 28, 2020.
    I saw a video on Facebook.

• Mi
    Misty Waddell May 13, 2020

I purchased n95 mask on via PayPal for amount 243.93 but did not receive my mask. I want a total refund!

John Starnes May 10, 2020

Ordered Isumi patches on 4-18-20 and never received legit shipping info or the actual product to this day.
    Transaction 6D150065E9409243R
    ZestAds [B3F2] Isumi $45.90

Maryann Kearney Apr 26, 2020

Ordered face masks fir priority delivery. Paid $152. Never received item or shipping info. Unable to contact. Order # 6A637549H4404772H. Have seen multiple comments about this company being fraudulent where people never receive items paid for and are unable to reach. No phone number. No live chat and messages don't get answered

rockland2u Apr 25, 2020

i ordered 10 masks 200 bucks, and was told shipping in 3 days would receive within 10 days, that has come an gone, so if no longer avbl, let me know so i can reverse the charges. and find some locally. thank you for your time

rockland albrecht
    PP-D-[protected]
    ordered on april 10th
    208 Ironbridge place
    euless, tx 76040
    [protected]

• Ar
    armanda perez Apr 22, 2020

I purchased KN 95 face masks for 70.15 & 65.85 transaction ID # 0V2024661N5431150
    and 01373797C8600670G. this order was placed april 13th. although cancelling my transaction immediately i was never refunded. only charged for purchase. I emailed the company paypal provided, no response.

Anthony Hopson Apr 21, 2020

DISC [B1] Wireless ProX Earphones

Never delivered, ordered March 1, 2020 it's now April 15, 2020 and still no information and no delivery. I contacted ZestAds through their email address but have heard nothing from them. They claim to answer all emails within 12-24 hours but it seems they take weeks to answer if at all.

Rochelle Newman Apr 20, 2020

I have not received my order 0LR09643LY960903F. I will file a complaint with PayPal and the Better Business Bureau unless I hear from you. I want tote credited with the cost of $39.94 with Pay Pal.

• Ni
    Nicole mcgrath Apr 19, 2020

Good morning,
    My name is Mrs. Nicole Mcgrath i have a ordered item, a mask for my husband on april 7, 2020 trying to fix my address that was on my pay pal account, it was changed after purchase, customer service is none existant. to get in contact of zest ads
    contact [protected] so i know this is fixed and item is sent to right address please

Marcee B Apr 18, 2020

Have read reviews about Zest Ads Company. Reviews have not been good. Would like my order canceled and money repaided to my Pay Pal account.

Transaction ID
    24M90144TG683274F

• Jr
    [email protected] Apr 18, 2020

I have not received any notification as to the status of my order placed on 04 March 2020. As ti shipping status of my order and or any updates . All i find is complaints regarding this company. My PayPal transaction file number is:1T743535U79956042. What is the status of my order?

Robert Valderrama Apr 13, 2020

I ordered two set of the mask and pay through pay pal.com 64.00 dollars was given a shipping date of April 4 then changed. I was told I was get a different shipment date and have not received that date. my address is 17391 serene Dr Morgan Hill Ca. 95037

• Tr
    Tricia robleto Apr 13, 2020

Please advise I placed this on 4/1 and here is my paypal transaction
    3E195308A5387230N

Tricia Robleto

• Pe
    penny850 Mar 15, 2020

what product I have not gotten anything so far and the way it looks, thats the way they do there business
    how can they sleep at night

• Yv
    yvop Mar 15, 2020

I do not have an Order No. nor receipts for the Lunavac orders I placed through PayPal. Also price of $80.92 charged was not price with discount that was quoted before I ordered. I want to cancel my orders, one for $80.92 and one for $69.95 please. I feel like I am being scammed. I found Lunavac advertised on Facebook.

• Li
    Lifebag backpack Mar 11, 2020

January 29, 2020 I sent for a LIFEBAG (backpack) for $56.90USD. It has been
    over a month. I would like to know where it is? Received a receipt from
    ZestAds Limited. Transaction ID: 68R85536817546326. PLEASE LET ME
    KNOW JUST WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHY I have not received it.
    It has been paid for through the bank.
    [email protected] bigpond.com

• Ka
    Katie Rutherford Mar 10, 2020

I order the backpack on 2/23/2020
    Because I needed it to go on a mission trip this weekend and have not received it. Not even a email

• Th
    Thomas McDermott Mar 10, 2020

never received order#LW431409388CN

• Ce
    cesar ortega Mar 09, 2020

I pay for pr-331-02 dronex pro in january 17 but I do not recive nothing until now I want to know what happened to the product thanks Cesar Ortega

• Br
    Brad Poquette Mar 09, 2020

Bought this, used paypal, never received. Criminals? It appears that there is alot of these, what can be done?
    Seller info
    Paid

Brad Poquette

• Ba
    Barbara Glinsmann Mar 08, 2020

Ordered February 6 I have not heard anything I would like to know if I am getting these products they were a gift. Or I will cancel payment

• Pa
    Patricia DeKov Mar 07, 2020

Jan 27 2020 I ordered Zestads Transaction id 2KX5830394623762E I never received them. total cost 26.52
    Patricia DeKov
    4251 Pioneer PL
    Brighton Colorado 80601

Please refund my money

this on line company is not a good company please advise others

Norman DeOrian Feb 29, 2020

I ordered these patches in January around the 20th of the month. I have not heard back from ZestAds on this order or shipping information. I will contact American Express and get a refund if I don't hear from you.

• Do
    Donna Goodson Feb 29, 2020

Ordered over a month ago, money has been taken from account, no notifications about order, what is going on !!! Would like my order or a refund!!!

• La
    Larry Adam Feb 29, 2020

I have not received any shipping information on this product I purchased. The Paypal (or your whichever it is) is Transaction ID: 8MT02222NS557900B . It's been two weeks since the purchase and it went through Paypal, so in that time it should have shipped. You got my money, I want my flashlight.
    Larry Adam

• Er
    Eric Cecil Feb 29, 2020

Ordered items in January and have not receive my items still waiting on pl-0095-03-tp360 pro flashlight. No way to phone in and get in touch with customer service.

• Na
    Nancyjo381961 Feb 19, 2020

My credit card was billed $52.50 on January 25. I still have not received any confirmation from your company, no receipt, no product, nothing. I want this refunded to my bank immediately.

• De
    Debra Niles Feb 16, 2020

I purchased ceramic heaters from an advertisement I saw. I am so disappointed in these heaters. They DO NOT work as the advertisement said. I want a refund. Please let me know how to return these heaters. I have sent emails to [email protected] I have sent them the information per their email, with NO response.
    Debra Niles

Angel81328 Feb 15, 2020

I ordered patches for weight loss 10 days ago and haven't received them and paid $36

• Je
    Jessie Montanez Feb 15, 2020

No me han enviado el numero de rastreo, solo cobraron y no se han comunicado mas, nesecito que me envien evidencia de que este pedido este en proceso de envio o de lo contrario que me devuelvan el dinero espero que me resuelvan, gracias

• Ji
    [email protected] Feb 15, 2020

Re Order number 9 Jan 2020 12:25:12 AEST
    Transaction ID: 1AU3189693644674H

Can you please advise as the tracking of the above flashlight i order over 1 month ago.
    Thanking you,
    JIll Cavanagh

• Ca
    caste1 Feb 12, 2020

I was overchargeD by $900.00. My order-# is below I ordered ONE pair of ear buds .
    This is absolutely outrageous.
    I am elderly and on a fixed income. I will not be able to pay bills or buy food.

jake wells Feb 12, 2020

I placed my order a week ago and have not heard a single word of when my order is going to ship. I would just like a full refund so I can take my business elsewhere. Order number is 272A549C32.

• Po
    porota Feb 12, 2020

I purchase and paid for 2 lifebag and never received the product or a tracking number. on January 30, 2020, please let me know before a put a dispute with Paypal.

Thanks

Michael Cooper
    Paypal transaction #3FX96309W4658550A

• Fa
    Faviola23 Feb 12, 2020

I did a order back in January 14th 2020. I haven't received my item.
    I need to know if I will be getting it or not? If not I need you refund me.
    order number D87B87F6D. I bought thru PayPal please fix this asap
    Thanks,
    Faviola Martinez
    806.708.7406

• Ke
    Kerry Halliwell Feb 11, 2020

Ordered back in January and still no product or shipment email, claiming back thru PayPal as they clearly do not reply to emails, this company is a total scam!!! Don't touch them at all! It's fraud what they are doing and need to be shut down!

Robert Richards Feb 11, 2020

I made purchase for $88.92 on Jan 15, 2020.
    I have yet to receive order & would like to cancel order & request refund for purchase price.
    I have done research on Zestads & do not like reviews, I should not have placed order.
    Please refund to my PayPal acct.

• St
    Strozier Feb 11, 2020

I ordered these patches 1/16/2020. I haven't gotten tracking info or anything to tell me what happened to my money or the product. My address is 506 w. Broadway. Plattsburg, mo. 64477. My name is Bridget Strozier. [protected]. If I don't receive my product in one more week...i would like a refund.