ZestAds Limitedviolet hair remover

D Aug 20, 2018 Review updated:

Hi whilst playing one of your games online an advert popped up from support +Comfort. Com. The product was an hair remover. I clicked the link and paid through PayPal. 11 July 2018. I've sent various emails and received them back thru Gmail saying the email doesn't exist. Can you please tell me if you vet the company's you run the adds for between levels of your games. I've been in touch with PayPal to see if I can get my money back $24.94. If you can look into this matter and please let me know what you find out. Your's Graham

• Updated by Dalfie 8002 · Aug 20, 2018

The company ls zest ads. Com there email is [email protected] OR SUPPORT+comfort_effects. Com

• Updated by flavy · Jun 10, 2019

• Updated by lydiabeitler · Jul 26, 2019

product never arrived

• Updated by Agnes Costello · Aug 27, 2019

$59.9
    Name Quantity Price
    (B5F3) HE-245-PINK-08 SecureSonic Person 1
    complaint goe to PayPal order never received.

Totals:
    Sub Total: $59.95
    Shipping: ---
    Grand Total: $59.95 Agnes Costello mob 00353862116486.

• Updated by fretzy11 · Aug 30, 2019

posted Aug 30/20

• Updated by Linda Bullington · Sep 21, 2019

I need a refund for #9EY665I6VR691462. I need the refund based on I need the money for my son who has died. I made the purchase September 20

• Updated by Patti wilcox · Oct 07, 2019

Cancel my order

• Updated by AnnGow · Oct 15, 2019

Purchased these 30 patches off you left red mark on my stomach took ages to go away have only used five have stopped using skin now peeling finding it hard to contact some one need to send back for refund

• Updated by Sherrie Marco · Oct 21, 2019

I'm unfamiliar with your website. I don't believe I ordered anything from your company. Please me know what I supposedly ordered. My AE card was charged July 19, 2019.

Sherrie Marco

• Updated by Lauramc · Oct 28, 2019

No response from zestads and still no watch!!

• Updated by Deanna Scalco · Nov 04, 2019

I’ve sent several emails to your contacts and have not had any response from them. I have called PayPal and filed a dispute with them. Kindly respond to this complaint ASAP. Thank you.

• Updated by stephen50 · Nov 04, 2019

user guide not very use full and its not compatible please send me smart bracelets thank you Joan Collinsone a refund on the two user guide not very use full and its not compatible please send me a refund on the two smart bracelets thank you j collinson

• Updated by Marty mcdonnell · Nov 14, 2019

I want an answer to previous complaint

• Updated by Marcellus Seckle · Nov 24, 2019

I dont know what more to say. ZestAds stole my money for the Drone i bought from them. I want my money back so that i can buy my kid another one for Christmas.

• Updated by Acacio Sou · Nov 28, 2019

Hello Sr/ Madam just to inform that I bought you product but it seems there is a delay, would love to know if the company product Is trustworthy to waiting for.

Best Regards

Acacio de Souza

• Updated by Jeff Underhill · Nov 29, 2019

I ordered and paid for them on Oct 11th and have not received them. My wife's birthday was Nov 20 and I couldn't give her her present.

• Updated by Jeff Underhill · Nov 29, 2019

See comment above.

• Updated by Anna Gonzalez · Dec 02, 2019

I never recieved my product.

• Updated by Kim rigby · Dec 18, 2019

I hope you can help me again thanks For you’re assistants with this issue.

• Updated by Kim rigby · Dec 18, 2019

I ordered 3 dronex pros on 11/18/19 and haven't received any information for the order about delivery or shipping from seller. Can you please help me with this issue?

• Updated by Kim rigby · Dec 18, 2019

Thanks for your help today

• Updated by Adam Sanchez · Dec 18, 2019

As summitted

• Updated by Daniel Stecha · Dec 21, 2019

PayPal has paid for the item & now wants a payment. I’m not paying for something I don’t have.

• Updated by Elsa Martinho · Dec 24, 2019

I ordered it on November 28 and although it says send on my PayPal account I still haven't received it. Judging from all the complaints it looks like this is a fraud. I would like my money back and sure will activate all the judicial means to have it back.

• Updated by Stewart Hadden · Dec 28, 2019

I have included my complaint above

• Tr
    Tracie DeMartinis Green Aug 23, 2018

Same here...

chavoutier pascal Oct 29, 2018

@Tracie DeMartinis Green bonjour voici un lien pour vous plaindre des arnaques du web, a vous de plus vous faire avoir. lien
    sur facebook
    Les arnaques du web achat

• 7610222 Jan 21, 2020

@Tracie DeMartinis Green stay away from pop up ads

• Do
    Donna Gilbert Kuhr Sep 05, 2018

I also made a purchase with Zestads Limited. I purchased it with a green dot account in turn ran thru my paypal account. It is concerning to me, after seeing these other complaints. I will attempt to try to take care of this thru paypal, but I am sorry that I have made this purchase.

• Pa
    Pam Gibney Zumsande Sep 06, 2018

I have also made this purchase and not received anything...

• Ms
    Ms JT Oct 03, 2018

I went online to order this product on 28/08/2018 and paid through paypal an amount of $34.04 NZD. I still have not received my order. I have emailed Paypal hoping to get a refund. I have also seen a few complaints about them.

• Ta
    TammyHall Oct 12, 2018

I have ordered this product. Ordered it on July 7. July 24 received email saying that is has been shipped. Checked the shipping status a few days later and it is saying cannot find tracking number. Emailed company and didn't get a response. Will be fighting it on my credit card to get money back.

• Ly
    Lyn Jenkins Oct 14, 2018

The product is not as advertised. I believe the company should remove it's ad and if it wishes to continue selling products then explain clearly what you get for your money.

Seller information:
    Zestads Limited

Receipt No: 5221-0318-1917-2385

• Yo
    yoya p Nov 21, 2019

@Lyn Jenkins Same here I ordered and is not what they are showing on the advertising

• Ri
    ritadaleyconners Oct 15, 2018

I ordered this kit on August 20th, 2018. Money was instantly taken out of my PayPal account. As of today, September 17th, 2018, I still have not received the product. I sent emails inquiring, they came back. I think I've been scammed! There is no phone number to contact them. Not happy!

• Ke
    Kelly Reade Nov 10, 2018

@ritadaleyconners I also ordered a wood floor repair kit. They sent me a leather/wood kit. It was open in the flimsy bubble envelope. I got it all over my hand and counter when I opened it. I also emailed and it was returned as a bogus address. Their website isn't theirs either.
    I'm going to try to get a refund through pay pal, but it seems that did not work for anyone. No more clicks for me!!!

• St
    Stephanie Quinton Oct 24, 2018

I placed my order on 10/9/18 and I have still not received it. When I emailed them to enquire I received this email back:

Mail Delivery Subsystem
    7:19 AM (9 hours ago)
    to me

Error Icon
    Delivery incomplete
    There was a temporary problem delivering your message to [email protected] Gmail will retry for 47 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
    LEARN MORE
    The response was:
    The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 [gotagher.com 67.227.226.240: generic::failed_precondition: connect error (0): error]

What can I do to get my money back?

• Ke
    Kelly Reade Nov 10, 2018

This email bounced. Their website is fake too!
    We need to let these games know that this guy is a fake.
    ---------
    I ordered dark wood repair paint and I received it yesterday. When I opened it, it's was broken and spilled in the envelope. I got paint all over my hand and kitchen counters. Attached are pictures of how I received it. Please reply to this email and let me know how we will resolve this.
    Regards

• Ee
    eeo4659 Nov 19, 2018

I payed for this hair remover from an add and I never got it is very conserning for my credit card information and also I would like to get a refound for what I bought that was clearly not a product that was real.

• Sh
    sherbet Dec 03, 2018

I ordered ginger root pain reliever in September and it is now 3rd December and still it has not arrived. Sent email and it was a bogus email address...$49.00 DOWN THE DRAIN. Have taken it up with PayPal Resolutions.

Jacqueline Schrock Dec 12, 2018

paid pay pal on11-10-2018 $19.90 as of today 12-6-2018 no mdse has been recvd. Reference code 4786-7049-9078-6476

Andy T. Lo Dec 15, 2018

I purchased the 'Ultimate car dent remover' and the product was not made to work. There's no suction to attach to the car surface and there's no screw hole to lift the dent on the support piece, clearly a fake piece of rubbish. I'm going through Paypal to get my money back, and that doesn't go through I going to my visa.

Angel Moreno Jan 05, 2019

2 Amazing Flying U F O 34.87 Paid thru Discover card. 12/14/2018 PAY PAL. RECEIPT NO. 4862 3928 5135 2732 INVOICE ID c7380530069574.1 NEED BY X-MAS TO Angel Moreno P O BOX 629 DOUGLAS AZ. 85607. Please contact me at 520 559 7765. or [email protected]

Nonni Giesemann Jan 05, 2019

Attention! Cheater!

james t williams Jan 22, 2019

paid -$29.98 USD for RC Power Construction Vehicles - Whole Set, & got 2 little plastic toys not worth a $1 & it looks like it came out of a Xmas cracker & i would like my money back

• Lo
    Lori Deptawa May 01, 2019

I ordered a product and payed by PayPal on June 17th 2018. I have not recieved my package. The email on my transaction is not a valid email. I don't know how to contact them anymore and would like a refund.

• Va
    varnerdon May 11, 2019

Product details: (205) B1 [RC-671-01] SatWave. Product claims to be good within 25 miles. Does not work. I have tried to take antennae to different houses even closer to broadcast antennae tower and still no picture after scanning to pick up any stations.

• Pk
    PKeane May 11, 2019

I placed an order through facebook which took me to a link to interestingitem.com
    This was on 22 april and I paid through paypal. I have not received any shipping information and have emailed them 3 times with no response. I still havent received my item I have reported a problem with PayPal

• Fl
    flavy Jun 15, 2019

The Diabex Patch was ordered April 6, 2019 and it was already paid using my credit card thru Paypal.

• Ba
    Barbie3601 Jul 06, 2019

Ordered the wonderslim (B1) Tr-558 -01 on June 4, 2019.
    Received No Product.
    I want a refund of my $25.90
    This ad appeared on Facebook.
    Transaction ID # 2RV615738L 186801M
    Paypal

Barbara Yerbury
    3601 Norwich Rd
    New Bern NC 28562

• Ba
    Barbie3601 Jul 06, 2019

Ordered the wonderslim (B1) Tr-558 -01 on June 4, 2019.
    Received No Product.
    I want a refund of my $25.90
    This ad appeared on Facebook.
    Transaction ID # 2RV615738L 186801M
    Paypal

Barbara Yerbury
    3601 Norwich Rd
    New Bern NC 28562

• Kp
    Kphester1 Jul 06, 2019

I cannot use this product. The ingredients will not work for me.
    I can send them back for a refund or see if I know anyone that would like to use them.

• Ha
    Hall T Jul 07, 2019

I hit the wrong button and signed up for the monthly. I have sent several emails trying to cancel but have gotten no reply. I have sent emails through paypal and my email account. They are still trying to take money from my paypal account. I had to remove account information. I just want to cancel any further transactions and shipments.

• Cy
    cynwal Jul 10, 2019

have been charged 79.95 by zestads thru pay pal and never received the product have filed complaint with paypal which is still pending but I will continue to pursue the complaint

Ann Chambers Jul 14, 2019

I found that I have had 4 transactions that has hit my account in regards to the Wonderslim belly pads. I only authorized 2 and the other 2 are under a subscription that I never signed up for. Please discontinue the subscription that is under Ann Chambers.

Or I will have to close the PayPal account.

Ann Chambers

• Wh
    Whitetiger267 Jul 24, 2019

I ordered the mat June 21, 2019. It arrived mid July. However, the product was $71.65 and is a total scam!!! Save your money and get one at Walmart for $17.95!!!

• Ca
    Carol Esdaile Jul 27, 2019

On 16th June 2019 I made an order from ZestAds Limited for a friend that came to stay with me on holidays from interstate.
    She waited until the very last day of her holiday for the delivery, unfortunately it never arrived until 15th July 2019..
    This product was paid for from my Savings Account for the amount of USD$128.31 or AUD$193.31 INCLUDING exchange fees of 78cents and postage of $USD 4.95.
    On the 17th July 2019 another amount of USD $73.41 or AUD $110.07 was withdrawn from my account.
    On examining the contents of the first package I found it was definitely not what my friend had ordered, so I contacted the merchant and asked for a full refund but never received a reply. I have since sent two more emails cancelling any more deliveries. These emails have not been replied to either.
    When I went into resolutions (PayPal) I could only tick one box from the three transactions but in actual fact there are only three in total and they are all from the one merchant for the same product which was definitely not as described.
    I would like to return this package and if the second one arrives send it back also for a full refund of all goods sent to me. I WOULD ALSO LIKE THE MERCHANT TO SEND ME A RETURN LABEL SO i CAN RETURN THE PRODUCT
    Today is 24th July 2019 and still no reply from Merchant
    Total amount of refund required from merchant :
    1ST WITHDRAWAL FROM MY ACCOUNT...16th June 2019...$A193.31
    2ND WITHDRAWAL FROM MY ACCOUNT...17TH JULY 2019...$A110.07
    TOTAL...$303.38 AUD

• Lm
    LMcMaster Jul 28, 2019

I thought I ordered one and was charged for 5. How do I resolve this? This is the first time I have ordered a product from you and so far this has not been a positive experience. I need to get this resolved as soon as possible.

• Ka
    Katie Bermingham Jul 28, 2019

I have not recieved my weight loss patches I ordered on july 11th. Have not gotten any tracking number or anything from them.

• De
    Debbie Landa Jul 29, 2019

I need to know the address to send these back and get a refund. Please do not send me anymore and do not charge me for them. Received another package 2 days ago. Cancel please . Jd shekdbx. Hsjsjeidhxbx. Jandiritbdba dhshdgd zanjando sjsjdbznajsbcjfidhssbdbjdkdnsjdjcbxbskskdhdbxjxjxbdjdjfbd fjshxdvsjwiejfbxjsisidbxbxjsidbdbxjsiehdbxjsbdbdj

• Fo
    Foxyrose Jul 30, 2019

I had ordered on July 9th shoe support and have not received anything and no tracking I was charged 49.89 from PayPal and I want my money back! If this is an oversea company then they need to be kicked out of America. Plain and simple

• Ea

CHINA
    Tel: 8613300088888

• Fr
    Frankindigo Aug 05, 2019

Kindly cancel this transaction with the reference number 5F982653380093256 an item I repurchased again from your PayPal account. I do not want this particular one and refund me please. Kindly refund me and cancel this above transaction defence number

Francis ugorji

$70.96
    Total
    $70.96
    I did not wish to order 5 tubs of this product and wish to cancel it now I
    just wanted one tub and it is on a separate order

• Kw
    KW~ Aug 10, 2019

I have a charge for this product and have no idea what it is. Could you please let me know what the product is? When I look it up it looks like diet planned food and I did not order that.

• Ms
    MS Diana Brown Aug 13, 2019

I placed an order for the hearing aids on July 30 and have not received acknowledgement or merchandize. Please let me know something. You have been paid by PayPal. 309.00. I want information now.
    Diana brown

Jane Kachur Aug 19, 2019

I ordered a Lifebit online and I sending my email for confirmation and shipping tracking number etc... email to - [email protected] for following item -
    (B1) HG-317-GREY--1 lifebit watch - paid through paypal with transaction # 4EX26127AK5618425 on August 10/19- Fred Kachur
    778 River Street
    Thunder BAy, Ontario
    Canada P7A3S8

• Wa
    Wanda Jeffcoat Aug 25, 2019

Ordered August 5th for $43.94 via paypal and haven't received the pain insoles. :( Hopefully they will arrive soon?

• Hi
    Hilda Stone Aug 31, 2019

I need Name of company, & Address to return, & refund for Comfort pro Acupressure mat purple ! Purchased August 1st! Received today!
    Not what i expected! Two ruff! I suffer from Fibromyalgia pain, i hoped this would help! But this is too ruff! Please refund my Pay pal Visa!
    Order ID-3B621925P 1868491F