ZestAds Logo

ZestAds Customer Service

Having problems with ZestAds?

ZestAds Customer Service Contacts

Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ZestAds Customer Service. Initial ZestAds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ZestAds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ZestAds. Discuss the issues you have had with ZestAds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ZestAds — Complaints & Reviews

ZestadsSlimming patches

This isn't a complaint as such it is a request to cancel an order for the slimming patches as it was not me that ordered them it was my young daughter using my paypal account so I would be very grateful if you would refund the money back into my paypal account I will be sure to change my password so this can't happen again if you could refund me I would be very grateful as I live on a very tight budget as it is with out unexpected purchases many thanks mrs pauline gaunt

ZestadsEarbuds /headphones 2 pairs

Ordered 2 pairs of earbuds/headphones February 4, 2020 and today is March 6, 2020 and no earbuds. Wasn't told it'll take this long. Want my $141 back since you can't provide the merchandise. Sorry I didn't read the reviews before ordering. Could have save myself the headache. This is the first and last time responding to a pop-up ad as this has been an unpleasant experience. Earbuds or money please but really prefer my money back.

ZestadsHokuto

Re: transaction # 6RJ199584G366664L
      On Feb 3, 2020 I placed an order for 30 Hokuto patches, paying $25.40 through PayPal. This order was not fulfilled.
      1 1/2 weeks ago I sent a request for a refund since item had not been received and have had no response.
      Today I contacted PayPal and opened a dispute.
      Please refund my payment of $25.40 as soon as possible, to resolve my dispute.
      Vicki Drake

Zestadsmintlyfe

I was looking at ad online mintlyfe was advertised as today special 120 patches for $89.00. As I moved further the price was higher, site asked me about adding other products on I kept hitting no, no, no, I never submitted to order and after seeing price change from what was quoted I logged off only to see later that the order was processed and at the higher amount. Again I never submitted to order. Hoping it's a glitch in your site and would like the charge removed

ZestadsWeight loss patches

Dispute case Id PP-D-[protected], transaction amount $72.75 USD, transaction ID 2YN907621D18585, transaction date 12/13/2019. seller name Zestads ltd. Dispute date 1/13/2020. I want to return patches for refund. Product is in original package, unopened. this was to be a gift, but when it didn't arrive by Christmas I had to do something else. I want to return product as it is no longer needed. What seems to be the problem? I am still waiting to here from you. Are you guys just a one way street? You take peoples money but when they have a problem they never hear from you.I want my money back please. Your product is unopened and in original package. I understand I will have to pay shipping.

ZestadsMintlyfe

I order mintlif from zestad in February. Have not had order confirmation but PayPal has charged my account. Need to know if I should file a complaint with PayPal or not.
            Is this a scam company? I tried to find information on this company but nothing showed up on them at the time. Why a minimum of 350ch in order to submit the complaint?

Mary Sieckman

ZestadsWireless Pro X earphones

I ordered the earphones almost a month ago. Still have not received them. If ur not going give me what I payed for. I will lawyer handle this. The ball is in ur court now.
              I can't believe this is how a big company operated by scamming people.😡

ZestadsIsumi patch

Paypal{

FEB
                Payment
                $45.90 USD

I haven't received items I paid for on 02/04/2020 through Paypal. I purchased 3 units and was supposed to get 2 free with it. I have waited to receive notice of shipment but haven't received that either. Please respond to my request, either send the items ASAP or refund my $45.90 back to my Paypal account.

ZestadsSlim patch

Allergic to product. Want to return for refund. I cant continue to use these patches because I'm breaking out with a rash.
                  [protected]@aol.com
                  What do I need to do to get a refund ??

ZestadsLifebag backpacks

Order # CF26E9114A
                    I ordered the 2 backpacks on February 1st and have not received them yet. They were sent to my son in Kirkland WA. I asked if one could be sent to my address in Fl. I have sent multiple emails and they come back asking for the same information I already sent multiple times.
                    Please call me to discuss this.
                    [protected]
                    My next step is to file a claim with PayPal.
                    I'd rather not, so please just call me. Thanks.

Lifebag backpacks
                    Lifebag backpacks

ZestadsMerchandise are slim patches

MY NAME IS WILLY MENDEZ

I PLACE AN ORDER FOR THE AMOUNT OF 30 SLIM PATCHS AND TODAY I RECEIVE JUST 3 PIECES INSTEAD OF 30 PIECES

Transaction ID
                      8AM21795A93806719
                      (D) [B2F1] WT-0057-03 Hokuto™ (30Pcs) $25.40
                      January 15, 2020
                      ZestAds Limited Payment
                      - $25.40
                      Paid with
                      AMEX Credit Card x-1001
                      You'll see "PAYPAL *SHOPONLINE" on your card statement.

Ship to
                      WILLY MENDEZ
                      RR1 BOX 2066
                      ANASCO, PR 00610

Merchandise are slim patches

ZestadsX3 drones

I ordered X3 drones on 01/01/2020 and still have not received the drones and I am extremely disappointed with paypal, to carry on allowing this scan company in taking payments so many times, even though there have been several complaints, I would like a full refund to resolve this issue and totally expose paypal and zen products as a scam. Paypal is aware of the customer's complaints and carrying on taking payments.

Zestadspatches for claimed weight loss

On January 18 I used PayPal through a Facebook ad to pitches patches for Wright loss from a Dr in China. I have not received these patches or any notifications at this time. They did receive my money from my account for $34.90. This shows up as ZestAd. There is no information found again on Facebook or internet about this product. I am not able to cont company

ZestadsProduct not delivered: Drone X(tm) Pro

Seller info
                            http://resolutionsupports. com/[protected]@resolutionsupports.com
                            (UP#1) Buy 1 - DroneX(tm) Pro $59.95
                            also
                            [B2] pr-331-02 DroneX(tm) Pro $185.90
                            Warranty $ 29.95
                            total total $ 274.90

My complaint appears to now be with this complaint board. It wants me to add information. ZestAds sold me three drones and a warranty. I never got anything. So I have been searching for where I am supposed to file a complaint with the company and all I get is a referral to this web site. It is not clear what it can do for me or how it intends to get my money back after I write this narrative. So this complaint site is beginning to appear to be a black hole also in order to misdirect your recovery of money. Hmmm

• Th
                                Thekinaton Mar 15, 2020

You will have little or no chance of getting money back from these scammers.. They are not based in Malaysian Consulate like PayPal insist!

ZestadsNever received watches

On January 17, 2020
                              I ordered [B2] BRC - 0009-RED -02 LifeBit Watch .

"Never received it". Awful
                              I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! A MONTH AGO I ORDERED!!!
                              I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ON YOUR ADS.
                              I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
                              GOING TO REPORT IT AT THE BANK AS WELL.

ZestadsLimited drone scam

I ordered two drones two months ago and now can't get ahold of any one to tell ware they are at ld 59133708CR1750600 can't believe PayPal would let a scam like this happen

Feb 22, 2020

Zestads — Weight loss patches

I made an order for the weight loss patches and I have not received anything it says it was shipped from...

ZestadsDrone X Pro

$135.85
                                  Total
                                  $135.85
                                  Print details

Enclosed is the receipt from paypal for my order that I never received. Please take care of this now.

ZestadsI have no Idea!

I have had a payment taken from my Paypal account and by the invoice I have
                                    No idea what it is for! I would like to know what it is and where it is! I payed for
                                    whatever on the 21st January, 2020, and have not received it yet!
                                    If I don't get an answer within the next 24 hours I am cancelling the payment through
                                    PayPal.
                                    Ann Cortie

ZestadsZestads is a scam, so scared, they HACKED my account

My name is Rebecca Rodriguez- i remember clicking and view this product never ordering it, but my paypal account was billed. I try to get paypal to stop payment, but was not successful.
                                      this is all the info i have not exactly sure what the product was. I hear Zestads is a scam, so scared they my hack my account.
                                      January 2, 2020
                                      - $14.30
                                      Payment

Have you received this order?
                                      LW432138531CN
                                      February 4, 2020, Sent by https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LW432138531CN
                                      Status: Shipped
                                      Category
                                      need my money back. Not even sure what this is.