Zestads Limitedgotagher

S Nov 02, 2018

I have just received a product that I ordered through an ad that played in between a game I play, the ad selling was absolutely nothing like what I received through the post. The ad said I would get multifunctional effervescent spray cleaner an spray bottles also, what I received was 60 small foil sachets with absolutely nothing on them to tell me what they are and no instructions or spray bottles they came in a cheap bubble envelope, I was charged 45.76 USD which was converted from £s sterling. I cannot believe the total shabbily way they were posted and in no way was worth price . I have sent a complaint to the company through PayPal, I want my money back and they can have the cheap nasty product whatever it is in the foils, I am not going to even waste my time trying to find out if it does what it claimed it does as I don't have a clue what the contents of the tablets are aa

gotagher

• Wa
    warmtiles lolly Dec 04, 2018

ordered neat looking messenger bags with lotsa pockets, shoulder straps, baggy structure - rec'd flat fabric envelopes/totes I guess. nothing like the facebook ad. paid $33 for two. trying to dispute thru paypal.

• Bu
    Buckwithab Jul 08, 2019

@warmtiles lolly I had the same problem Never came I sent 3 emails asking there any product was and messaged them through facebook Finally I contacted payPal. Pay pal sent mea letter notifying me the product was on its way. It came July 3. Never received it but all men other mil ws in the box pet sitter checked ma. Paypal didn't give me a refund because lt was delivered. I ask you ow does a pkg get from malaysia or hong kong in 4 days Im out 35.00

• Da
    David Schneider Dec 16, 2018

purchased product on face book never received the email or receipt for the product. the payment was taken from my account yet still no idea when the product i ordered will be coming .

Mich😊 Apr 09, 2019

@David Schneider Exact same thing has happened with me. Nothing from company, only have receipt from PayPal and after 30 days have received nothing and no correspondence.

Christy Costello Apr 17, 2019

@David Schneider Did you ever receive your item. I just ordered a product from them on Facebook as well. Were you able to file a claim through PayPal so you at least get your money back? If you can please let me know the outcome.

Andrew Small Dec 19, 2018

ORDERED RC DIGGERS AT £24 FROM THIS SHOWER, CAME TODAY 2 VERY VERY SMALL PLASTIC TOYS NON RADIO CONTROLLED THAT LOOKED AS IF THEY CAME OUT OF A CHRISTMAS CRACKER.WHATEVER ELSE YOU DO AVOID THESE SCAMMERS LIKE THE PLAGUE.HAPPILY I PAID THROUGH PAYPAL SO THERE IS SOME COMEBACK.AVOID AVOID AVOID

• Ni
    Nikki Quinn-Hahn Dec 29, 2018

@Andrew Small Just received the same thing...I ordered a set of 3 remote control construction vehicles for a little over 24$ plus shipping and what I received was a set of 2, not 3, plastic, cheap, fit in your hand, not remote controlled vehicles. I am very disappointed that the description was nothing of what I received other than they are "construction toys"!

Nonni Giesemann Jan 05, 2019

@Nikki Quinn-Hahn @Nikki Quinn-Hahn: Me too :-(

• Go
    Good Sip Dec 29, 2018

This is a scam - as simple as that. Bought and paid with PayPal through an add on Instagram.
    Never received the product and they never responded to the claim I raised with PayPal. Got my money back from PayPal.
    Stay clear!!

• St
    Steph Lessard Apr 11, 2019

@Good Sip How long did you wait before asking Paypal for a refund? I'm in the same situation...

• Na
    Nana2127 Sep 30, 2019

@Steph Lessard Hopefully you contacted PayPal as soon as possible. I usually give 2 weeks before I start complaining to the company if nothing happens within 30 days or if the product was not as expected I call PayPal and file a claim. They are very good at working with the customer. Just explain your case..

Anne Do Jan 02, 2019

I ordered 3 induction helicopters Two have finally arrived and they have no remote control and are absolutely useless I tried to email the company and it bounced back They were between NZ 30 dollars and 40 dollars a real rip off I also purchased the effervescent cleaning tablets which are useless Again tried to contact them and got nowhere I will be a lot more careful in future and research more carefully Anne D

Michael Stahl Jan 14, 2019

I have ordered a item October 10, 2018 and today is January 14, 2019 and I still haven’t got my item, I asked for a refund and they thought I was out of my mind than they offered me a resend I took it and now I haven’t seen that either, they are a punch of crooks stealing other peoples money. Don’t buy from that rude company.

• Ro
    roy mansfield Jan 29, 2019

I ordered two drones on november 30th on janruary about the 20th i got an item but it was not the drones it was two small flymsy infared helicopters i paid 45$- 85 for them the helicopters never had the remotes with them. but some how zestads changed the word drones to helicopters on my account.
    I URGE ANYONE THINKING OF BUYING FROM THEM FORGET IT YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS AND TROUBLES EVEN A REFUN THEY WILL TAKE OUT OF IT FOR THE RETURN OF ITEMS NOT ORDERED.
    THIS COMPANY ARE A SCAM THEY MAKE MONEY OFF YOU ANY WAY THEY CAN
    THEY ARE A RUBBISH COMPANYI SHALL A.LSO ADD THIS TO FACEBOOK

Maryse Durocher Mar 12, 2019

Receipt No: 0188-0380-6698-2780
    ordered Feb 16 still not received.
    Could you please tract my order.

Maryse Durocher Mar 12, 2019

Maryse Durocher
    lun. 11 mars 19:59 (il y a 15 heures)
    À [email protected]

Been ordered over a month. Still not received. Would you please tract my order. Thank you.

Le sam. 16 févr. 2019 à 13:18, [email protected] a écrit :
    PayPal

You made a payment to ZestAds Limited.
    16-Feb-2019 10:18:23 PST
    Receipt No:0188-0380-6698-2780
    Hello Maryse Durocher,

This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *SHOPONLINE.

Save time with a PayPal account
    Create a PayPal account and save your payment information. You won't need to enter your payment information every time you shop online.

Shop with confidence
    We keep your financial information secure.

Transactions monitored 24/7
    Our fraud specialists help protect your account.

You're protected
    Zero fraud liability for eligible unauthorized purchases. See eligibility

Merchant information:

Total: $30.85 USD
    Exchange rate: 1 CAD = 0.728611 USD
    Amount you'll pay (transaction currency): $42.34 CAD
    Receipt No: 0188-0380-6698-2780
    Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at ZestAds Limited or PayPal.

Help | Security Centre

This email was sent to [email protected] for the ongoing support and maintenance of your account. To manage your communication preferences, please visit our Preference Centre.
    Currency conversion:

We can confirm that you have been offered a choice of Currencies and agreed to pay in the currency identified above (Amount you'll pay).

Based on the choice you made, PayPal converted the payment amount to the currency of your card, instead of your merchant's currency. PayPal's foreign exchange rate is 3.00% above the rate provided by our financial partners.

Please do not reply to this email. We are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this address. For immediate answers to your questions, visit our Help Centre by clicking "Help" located on any PayPal page or email.

PayPal is committed to your privacy, learn more about our privacy policy.

Copyright © 2019 PayPal, Canada, 130 King St. W, PO Box 427, Toronto, ON M5X 1E3. All rights reserved.

PayPal Email ID PP1469 - c24e08eb549e7

• Hu
    Hubert Gillingham Apr 18, 2019

i have order from zestads ltd (dibex patch 1 33.92 receipt n0 2433-8459-7604-0692 i have receipt but have not rcvd
    item please advise tks

• Le
    Leseagle May 09, 2019

I sent for 3 iPhone compatible charger cords that were magnetized and it turns out that they look nice, the magnets work but, they will NOT charge an iPhone... $30 Plus $5.95 Shipping... No Address, No email, No way to get back to the seller off of an ad on Facebook. Hey Facebook IF you can turn off anyone you want to why don't you turn off companies who try to pull the wool over our eyes and take our money... now that we would love for you to do... rather you take off the shows and things we want to see and listen to calling them appropriate. Well these absolutely bogus products are MORE in appropriate that Alex Jones... at least his products are good! Infowars.com

Jo Maxwell May 30, 2019

I ordered correct toe comfy sandals. Color..khaki. They sent silver. I ordered a size 8 ...they sent me a size 34?? I couldn't even get my foot in it they were so small. I have been trying to talk to a representative for a few days only to find out I was talking to the wrong company. They steered me here to this website. I am so dis appointed ! I waited 3 weeks for this sandal and this happens. I will definitely try paypal to try to get my money back.

• Pa
    patricia keeler May 30, 2019

I have a dispute with these scammers through paypal. I ordered an item on 18th April, still not heard anything from them. I only bought from them because I could use paypal, so thought I was safe. I think paypal should stop doing any sort of business with this company. Got to wait 10 days now to see if I get my cash back

• De
    [email protected] Jul 19, 2019

I have only a small order but feel as if it’s impossible to get any response so I’m thrilled to have purchased this through PayPal (which I believe has a proof of despatch, and offers me a refund.

Thanking you in anticipation

Christina Wood

• Sl
    sleepykitty46 Sep 03, 2019

I was looking at your shoe liners that are supposed to help back pain. I was just LOOKING and setting up to pay on paypal, but instead decided to use a credit card. It wouldn't let me use the cc I wanted, and when I realized that it appeared I was being asked to agree to having periodic charges made by zestads from my account, I started to realize this is a huge scam. I wanted ONE pair of shoe liners. Tried to back to previous page without actually clicking to purchase the product and suddenly got a receipt from PAYPAL that the charge went through. It should NOT have gone through and I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT especially after reading that the company is basically a big scam. I need to make sure that you are shut down.

• Sl
    sleepykitty46 Sep 03, 2019

I have no idea how to submit a complaint to you about this. It takes me on a weird route that requires me to submit something via social media, but it doesn't accept my passwords. Scam scam scam!

Mindaloosa Sep 24, 2019

I inadvertently ordered two heart monitors through zestads
    Mindy Walker.
    3205146806
    2742 S Kerckhoff Ave
    San Pedro, San Pedro
    Ca. 90731
    I please need to cancel because we do not own appropriate phones.
    I am disabled senior and need a refund.

• Ri
    Rifplayer Nov 07, 2019

I just ordered a Drone Pro X from this company. Kept checking to see if I had received a package with no results. After looking to see if I could get a tracking number, or when it was shipped, etc...I saw all of the bad reviews on ZestAds. It has only been about 9 days since I ordered it, but I am really worried that I am out $105. Has ANYBODY ever received their order from them, and it was all good? Do they rip off EVERYONE? If so, cant they be shut down? Somehow?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices