ZestAds Logo

ZestAds Customer Service

Having problems with ZestAds?

ZestAds reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 20, 2018. The latest review Cellphone case was posted on May 9, 2021. The latest complaint Cellphone case was resolved on May 09, 2021. ZestAds has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 681 reviews. ZestAds has resolved 146 complaints.

ZestAds Customer Service Contacts

Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ZestAds Customer Service. Initial ZestAds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ZestAds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ZestAds. Discuss the issues you have had with ZestAds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ZestAds — Complaints & Reviews

May 01, 2019

ZestAds Unlimited — (205) b1 [rc-671-01] satwave™ tv antenna

I received my TV antenna and attached it to my television as instructed and scanned through my channels and...

Zestads Limitedclear tv key

I placed an order online. Saw the ad while playing games on Facebook. I placed the order April 14th for the Clear TV key x-70B HD TV Digital indoor antenna. The antenna does not work. I have email the company twice with no response. Never buy anything from this company!!! It is a scam..For your purchase on April 14, 2019

Details

(206) B2F1 [RC-671-03] SatWave™ (Discount)

Subtotal

Amount you'll pay

$54.40 USD

This is the email I received after ordering.

Zestadstv antenna

April 13, 2019
    ZestAds Limited
    -negative $35.90
    Payment Purchase details
    (205) B1 [RC-671-01] SatWave™
    I received the item on 04/29/2019. It arrived with Stickers all over the packaging: Received in Damaged Condition. It was clearly labeled as such. In addition, the contents inside were broken and the packaging was mangled. I am demanding a full refund!!! I am waiting to hear back from the seller. I only hope that this be resolved expeditiously. Can I just say, I hate ordering anything from CHINA!!! Cheap plasticky crap!!! Piss poor packaging!!! False advertising!!!

Clear tv key provides the best digital hd antenna as seen on tv. Once your digital hd antenna is set up, you'll be able to access many popular tv channels. With clear tv key, there are no contracts, no monthly fees and no unexpected hikes in price. If you are not satisfied with the performance of your hd antenna, we don't expect you to pay. We are committed to our customers and offer a 60-day money back guarantee. Learn more about clear tv key features and how a digital antenna can benefit you. 60-day money back guarantee60-day money back guarantee60-day money back guarantee60-day money back guarantee

• Md
        mddearing May 24, 2019

I had the same crappy experience with ZestAds and their SatWav antenna. Finally, went thru PayPal to lodge a complaint thru their Resolution Center. I was given an address to return the product to (in Hong Kong), which will probably take 2-3 weeks to get there. Cost $15 to return this piece of crap, and I'm still not sure I'll ever see a refund.

Zestads Limitedvericose veins cream

I placed an order for the above referenced product on April 15th. PayPal processed the payment on April 17th (receipt #[protected]).
      As of today, I have not received any shipping information from ZestAds. I tried to contact them at [protected]@gotagher.com, but the email address happened to be invalid! I will wait another week and, if nothing happens, I will contact PayPal for a refund.
      Jolanta Bieloh
      [protected]@yahoo.com

Zestads Limitedspotless skin oil

Order a product by Zest Ads Limited on 3/13/19 for $31.90 through Paypal * PAYPAL * SHOPONLINE receipt number [protected] transaction posted to my bank account on 3/15/19. Tried to email this company several times, email invalid, not valid phone number or an address, never received the product. Opened a payment dispute through Paypal case number PP-D-[protected] on 3/25/19. as of today 4/11/19 still no product or refund.

Zestads Limitedbella nail extensions

I ordered bella nail extensions weeks ago and never received a tracking number. The ad for this product was seen on instagram. Sent an email to the email address that was provided when I made the purchase and the email bounced back. Will I ever get this product? Is this a scam? Seeing a lot of disappointed customers here... If I don't receive my order within the next week, I will contact paypal to get my money back and will find a way to make an official complaint. This feels like fraud to me

Zestadsplump eva lips

To whom it may concern:- I ordered the above item on the 7th of march, and as yet have not received it. My ORDER #CE43845 (PayPal transaction 3LA65360JS0017805 Invoice ID: c5744616276027.1). The order says to give it 1-2 weeks which is now double that time. I'll give it till this friday the 12th April, if I've not received my item by this time, or there is not some sort of reply as to when my item is going to be delivered, I'll be contacting paypal and get them to contact you for a refund.

Zestads Limitedtv antennas

I ordered tv antennas on march 21, 2019. I received them on april 8, 2019. They do not work. No one has been to help resolve the issue. I would like a refund of $86.80. I tried to talk to cleartvkey but got the run around. Now they say I have to be within 25 miles of a station. That was never stated when I ordered product. But I live within 5 miles of station and they still do not work.

• Na
                  Nancy815 Apr 30, 2019

Exactly what happened to me! If you try to email them is comes back undeliverable. I didn't get anything for a month, but once i tried to get a refund through PP i recieved the piece of metal crap in 2 days. Amazing, now to get my money back im sure will be a timely process. Mine just keeps asking to run auto scan, piece of crap. Good luck, hopefully we can get our money back.

JohnnyGee Apr 20, 2019

I feel your pain.

I ordered the DTV Antenna too and and it never appeared until I wrote to PayPal to file a dispute. Received yesterday finally and found it to be a joke. Does nothing and I even tried a antenna booster to try and modify the signal. Nothing.

Need to send back and now trying to find their info. Their website say's "Coming Soon". It also has a copyright date of 2016. That should have been out first tip-off.

Watching the reviews to see if anyone else has nay luck/ . What a Sucker.

Zestads Limitedeve lip plumper

To whom it may concern:- I ordered the above item on the 4th of march, and as yet have not received it. My transaction number is 17143335cf527324k and my invoice number is c5723456929851.1 - i'll give it till this friday the 29th of march, if ive not received my item by this time, or there is not some sort of reply as to when my item is going to be delivered, i'll be phoning paypal and get them to contact you for a refund. Very disappointing, as I was going to get a couple of others items from your company, however this is just not good enough so be waiting almost 3 weeks for my item.

Kind regards - dianne rowe

• Na
                    Natalie Macko Mar 28, 2019

I also ordered from Zestads Limited (March 8, 2019) and as of today (March 28, 2019 @ 6:05pm PST) no merchandise or email of any kind has been received. Looks as though I too will be contacting PayPal to report fraudulent activity on behalf of the so called seller, and requesting a refund. Like you, I had planned on ordering other products from them.
                    Invoice # C5747377274939.1
                    Purchase details
                    Face Lift Stickers - BUY 2 PACK (40 PCS) FREE 1 PACK (40PCS)
                    *Good luck to all who have ordered from this sad joke of a company*
                    Kindly,
                    Natalie Macko

Zestads Limitedsticky gel pad - black round

Have not received anything as yet!
                  Payment made through PAYPAL - $24.85 USD
                  Shipping Address: Fern Nicholson
                  94 Ida Street, Eden Hill
                  Perth
                  Western Australia - Payment was confirmed.
                  Invoice ID: c6315523211344.1
                  Transaction ID: 7NE60426T1372660N

This order was made back on 2 February 2019. Monies went through but nothing delivered as yet.

Post office leaves card at front door when there is something to be collected. Nothing yet. Even checked the two Post Offices close to me.

Can you please assist?

Zestads Limitedorder not received

Bunion relief ordered Feb. 16/2019 by internet, still not received, could you please tract my order
                    Receipt No: [protected]
                    You made a payment to ZestAds Limited.
                    16-Feb-2019 10:18:23 PST
                    Receipt No:[protected]
                    Hello Maryse Durocher,

This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *SHOPONLINE.

Save time with a PayPal account
                    Create a PayPal account and save your payment information. You won't need to enter your payment information every time you shop online.

Shop with confidence
                    We keep your financial information secure.

Transactions monitored 24/7
                    Our fraud specialists help protect your account.

You're protected
                    Zero fraud liability for eligible unauthorized purchases. See eligibility

Merchant information:
                    Description Unit price Qty Amount
                    The Bunion Relief and Forefoot Protector Brace "Pair" - BUY 2 PAIRS FREE 1 PAIR
                    $25.90 USD 1 $25.90 USD

Marsha Gibbs Apr 05, 2019

on 3/16 I ordered a face slimming belt and paid thru pay pal $17.92 total. I still have not received the product. When can I expect to get it or a full refund. Pay pal has been contacted AND I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. TRANSACTION NUMBER #6YG58242DT747610N

Zestadsskin tag tabs

I am just wondering if someone would do some tracking to find out where my order is that was placed on January 22, 2019. On that day you the money was taken from my account and I have not even received an update through email with regards to my purchase. If I could please get an ETA on my purchase please. Please email me with a response or please return the monies to my account and cancel my order.
                      Shellie

Feb 13, 2019

Zestads Limited — Rc power construction vehicles - whole set$24.99

I never received the items ordered! I received two junk little toys (pics enclosed) My grandsons are very...

RealCheaps, ZestAdsboss

Order # RC34882
                        PayPal paid this so called company 16.90 includes shipping for a cell magnetic charging cable. Ordered back on Jan 15, 2019
                        They replied with an Order confirmed.
                        I tried emailing many times to find out the status of shipping, but now the email is not being sent, It's rejecting my emails,
                        I even sent an email to: [protected]@realcheaps.com
                        and [protected]@gotagher.com http://gotagher.com

Jan 30, 2019

Zestads Limited — 360 magnetic cables

On jan 4th i ordered 2 360 degree cell phone charging cables one was a 1 meter blue cable and one was a 1...

Jan 25, 2019

Zestads — amazing flying ufo ball

On the 13th December 2018 i ordered from Zestads an Amazing UFO ball, after many weeks i received the item on...

Jan 24, 2019

Zestads Limited — ultimate heat vest (2)

I order 2 Ultimate Heat Vests (the 3rd was suppose to be free) On November 29 and paid $79.90 to my Pay Pal...

Jan 19, 2019

Zestads — boss magnetic cell phone charging cords

I placed an order for Boss 360 cell phone chargering cords from the online company ZestAds, my payment wa...

Jan 14, 2019

Zestads Limited — rc construction toys complete set.

I purchased the rc construction toys set and got 2 small cheap plastic bulldozers which had no motor. Just 2...

Jan 13, 2019

Zestads Limited — construction vehicles

I ordered a set of construction vehicles for my grandson and did not received what i order these pieces of...

Cedar Creek