FILE A COMPLAINT

Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Repeating ads

Based on the other reviews, I decided not to subscribe or do a trial offer. Besides, at my neck of the woods, I can do this pretty much DIY so no reason to pay.

From that moment on, anywhere I go (on the web), hudforeclosed ad pops up countless times, on a variety of different websites. I am not interested, however good luck with getting rid of these. Very annoying and disruptive.

$1.00 trial became a nightmare

The $1.00 is not what you get HUD Continues to charge the card $49.60 for ever. Wast your time on hold trying to cancel . This is misleading and a scam to get money from eveyrone that falls into the trap.

Good to know!

I wanted to take a look at forclousur houses and found this the first option on search engine. I thought of doing some review research and thanks God I found this website. I was just going to prrovide my credit card and get a member ship. Now that I read all the complaints, I am never going back there.
Not sure how they are still in business and still operating legally.

Thanks for sharing and saving others from falling for the same mistake!

charging my bank account

I just recieved a 49 dollar charge and I cancelled this site before trial was over after reading the complaints Im not the only one you have done this too...it [censored] you get away with this stuff turning you in to whatever entity I can find along with the attorney general of washington state you are done...I want my account credited back you [censored] ...Carl Burk

all hudhome services

I'm having trouble canceling my subscription I would like to cancel my subscription . I'm not going to be satisfied with the help.

I went to the website to get information the information I was looking for was not there therefore I want to cancel my subscription please if you don't mind I only wrote that to make the 350 character minimum still going

stop trying to get money from my card, this is the 4th time in 3 weeks yall have tried.

I went online had a 30 days for 1.00 I have a capital one card you keep trying to use and my capital keep...

Unauthorized credit card charges

This company keeps charging me monthly for a service I did not sign up for or want.
The charges are $49.60 a month and I want them to stop immediately.
I have to tell American Express each time to remove charge
THey have an authorization code of 142656 whatever that is. Please take this to the right person who handles this kind of problem. I do not want to see this charge again or I will go to BBB to report them.

Patrick Madden
[protected]@yahoo.com

membership services

This company offers a 20 day trial on viewing foreclosed homes all around the country. This company has scam...

unauthorized billing

Most websites like hudforeclosed are built and designed to steal money so i purchased a prepaid debit card...

emptied my home, won't return calls. i'm homeless and on disability

11/3/2017-I got a call from my daughter that my parents, Mr. & Mrs. Daniel J. Grierson Sr, called her to...

hudforeclosed

I have been charged $49 for the past 3 months. I did not authorize this. Please stop and return my money to my Direct express card, I am disabled and need every penny I get. Aurelia Williams Nugent card ends in 6561. Email is tammy.[protected]@gmail.com. I don't understand how people can take advantage of poor and disabled people. If this is unresolved quickly I will go to the BBB and the interment to warn others of this business practice you operate.

online $1 request

I canceled the account back in Aug/September way before my trial period was over and yet they have been...

unauthorized bank withdrawal

10/03/2016 hudforeclosed.com withdrew $30.00 from my s.s. account without authorization. I have never had any...

recurring debit card purchases for an account I do not have.

Many months ago I was interested in purchasing a home. I visited their website and saw great homes in my area. I had to register to get access to the homes addresses. After I registered, I used the same search criteria but the same homes did not appear - that was deceptive.

I left the site and no longer used it. However, I found out today, HUDforeclosed.com has been charging my debit card for months, even charging me a $1.00 for a month ago to renew my account with them.

This site is full of crap! And I am seeking a full refund.

dishonesty

fell for a 1.00 trial not realizing they would charge me a 50.00 dollar monthly fee= this should be considered illegal.They should be required to notify you of any of any transactions incurred by you- they don't because they would be caught right away!! Am considering contacting attorney general and pushing for legislation to squash this type of behavior.At the very least let as many people know as possible how they operate..

• Tr
    truth is mine Jul 08, 2014

right on the join screen, below the credit card information section, you must select the little box that verifies you understand the tems.
    "
    YES! I want to sign up and agree to the Terms.
    By selecting the Trial and clicking Join Now below, you agree to be
    enrolled in the 21 day Trial for $1.00, and after the trial expires, you
    agree that your will be charged $49.60 per month until you cancel."

• 45
    45Jazz Oct 01, 2015

Thanks so much for that information! I purchased a list for $1 just yesterday and certainly had not idea about this $50 monthly!

• Ta
    Tasha Marie Jul 27, 2017

you knew lol stop lying it tells you very clearly!! you just wanted to see what they offer lol

misleading pricing and advertising

Me and my man registered for this service seven day trial for a dollar in June 2011 and coudnt get it to work . I didn't pay it any attention thinking that it was just a dollar not knowing that they kept withdrawing out of my account until i recognized it almost a years later!!! The scamming company has took 400 + from my account.

I called the number on 3/5/2012 and spoke withe some rude man named Tim #2317 kept saying over and over theat i didn't read the terms and conditions. Thats when the light bulb went off !!! I went back and checked the website and the changed price was hidden in the 5the paragraph of the terms and condition drop box. Who puts a Price change there ????? HUDFORECLOSED.COM does!!!

I have been unemployed for a year now and it sickens me to know that I let them RIP me off for almost 500 dollars. The worst part about it is I know it has been times when 49.60 wasn't able to be taken out of my account because of insufficient funds and HUDFORECLOSED.com didn't contact me to tell me I owe them. They wanted to keep secretly withdrawing out of my account

Apparently, all the complaints haven't made them change the way they operate which leads me to believe this is INTENTIONAL SCAMMING!!! PLEASE BEWARE!!! And if any one wants to help me bring legal actions contact me

• Au
    Audrey Swensen May 06, 2014

I told them I didn't want this product, and they have took money out of my account. They took $49.60 on April 7, and $49.95 on April 9, and $49.60 May 6. I do not want this service, and they told me it was only a $1.00. I want my money back. I only get SSI and I only wanted to look. I can't afford this service.

misleading charges

Me and my man registered for theis service seven day trial for a dollar in June 2011 and coundt get it to work . I didn't pay it any attention theinking theat it was just a dollar not knowing theat theey kept withedrawing out of my account until i recognized it almost a years later!!! The scamming company has took 400 + from my account.

I called thee number on 3/5/2012 and spoke withe some rude man named Tim #2317 kept saying over and over theat i didn't read thee terms and conditions.That when thee light bulb went off !!! i went back and checked thee website and changed price was hidden in thee 5the paragraph of thee terms and condition drop box. Who puts a Price change theere ????? HUDFORECLOSED.COM does!!!

I have been unemployed for a year now and it sickens me to know theat i let theem RIP me off for almost 500 dollars. The worst parts about it is I know it has been Times when 49.60 wasn't able to be taken out of my account because of insufficient funds and HUDFORECLOSED.com didn't contact me to tell me I owe theem. They wanted to keep secretly withedrawing out of my account

Apparently, all thee complaints haven't made theem change thee way theey operate which leads me to believe theis is INTENTIONAL SCAMMING!!! PLEASE BEWARE!!! And if any one wants to help me bring legal actions against Let me know!!!

• Fk
    fkallscmmrs Jul 21, 2015

This site is sneaky! I started a dollar trial with them and end up to be charged monthly without any notifications. Please beware!!!

false advertising

My house is listed as a HUD foreclosure on this web site. Not only is my house not a HUD foreclosure, but they have it listed for more than what I am selling it for through Latter and Blum. I have e-mailed and spoken to the company...they keep saying they are going to remove it but it remain there.

This is a clear case of fraud. They put pictures, That they have stolen from other sites as list these homes as HUD forclousurs. Only to intice buyers into paying a fee to look at houses that aren't even HUD homes...It seems to be false advertising and illegal to me. What a SCAM !!!

bad service

I bought their first month for $1.00, I expected to pay for services... But, when I try to access... I coul wait for hours and the site is not available to me, even after logging in!!!The $1.00 was applied on August 19, 2011... On September 9, 2011... I was charged again...$49.60!!! I have had NO SERVICE!!! I would love to resolve this matter by getting a refund of $49.60 & CLOSING this account!!!

taking money out of my account w/out me knowing

my name is Dolores Cantu, and i was just informed that www.hudfoureclosed.org has just taken $49.90 out of my...