Menu
HUDforeclosed
reviews & complaints

HUDforeclosed
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

41 complaints
13 resolved 28 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of HUDforeclosed. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
1:16 pm EST

HUDforeclosed - Refund

I purchased a free 21 day free trial of web site access for foreclosures on 11/05/2020. They never notified me the free trial was expiring and made an unauthorized debt on my card. Most of their advertised properties were outdated. I closed the account same day and requested a refund. It has been two months and they still refuse to send me my refund. They say they have but it still has not posted to my bank acct. Total rip-off company. They should not do business using hud in their advertising. It is misleading and total fraud. Someone should shut them down.

Desired outcome: Refund of $49.60

Update by Maryamos
Jan 11, 2022 1:28 pm EST

They refuse to notify you when your trail offer is expiring. They just go ahead and charge your card. To anyone who uses their service, save yourself the hassle and cancel the card after you sign up so you won’t have to pay for another month.

1 comment
Feb 16, 2022 8:08 am EST

They failed to notify me that the $1 trial turned into a full subscription that you have to pay in the amount of $49.60. They failed to notify me about the subscription of being charged on my card. I would like a refund

3:33 pm EST

HUDforeclosed - Unauthorized charges

The site required a trial membership to view the properties. I did the trial. I looked at the information for 3 properties listed on their website. ALL of the properties listed in the area of interest were outdated by 1 to 3 years. NONE of the properties were actual available foreclosure properties. I sent a complaint via their website. I received an email 06/05/2021 at 5:23 pm EST (2:23 PT), telling me to call customer service providing [protected] as the number to call. I promptly called this number and requested to cancel the account. Assuming this was done correctly, I ended the call and didn't think twice about it until I noted that my cc account balance was higher than expected. I reviewed the transactions and found HudForeclosed.com had charged my account $49.60 on 06/26/2021, $1.00 on 07/06/21, 08/06/21, 09/07/21, $2.95 on 09/10/21, $1.00 on 10/08/21 and another $49.60 on 10/22/21. Once again, I called customer service and told her beyond the initial $1.00 these were ALL unauthorized charges because I cancelled this account the SAME day it was created because their information was NOT accurate. The Representative told me that since the IVR had not logged any prior calls on the account my claim to have made one was a false claim. The IVR had to transfer me to a live agent because it didn't recognize my number and couldn't match me to an account. IVR is not infallible it is a computer program and as such has glitches. I don't care what your IVR is telling you, I CANCELLED this account the SAME day due to inaccurate information on listed houses. ALL charges after 06/05/2021 are UNAUTHORIZED.

Desired outcome: Refund

Hide full review

HUDforeclosed - I don't know what this company is and I don't understand why they debit$ 49$

I have never heard of this company yesterday June 26 2021 they stole almost $50 from my debit card and I live in the streets those were my last money I had to eat how dare they steal from a poor person not right at all

A
6:41 pm EDT

HUDforeclosed - Website Does Not Work to Cancel Service

Order number: [protected]
Account type: Full access membership (Trial)
Date: Feb 11 2021
We cancelled service through their website but they still charged our card!
The website does not show verification of cancellation and no email confirmation issued so we had no way of showing proof of cancellation. They do not answer emails or phone calls. We did a search and found they have horrible reviews and one (1) star on BBB.

Desired outcome: Refund of $49.60 charged

T

HUDforeclosed - Charges

A charge of $49.60 keeps trying to come through on my account for hudforeclosedcom I have no idea why or what exactly it is. I do not authorize any charges at all on my account. I need someone to contact me immediately and stop the charges from trying to come through. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com and or my cell number is [protected]. I do not have any extra money I am a single mother of 3 and I need all of my money and if the $49.60 comes out of my account I will file a police report and charges. Thank you

Desired outcome: Stop trying to charge my account

2 comments
Jul 03, 2021 4:25 pm EDT

Simply put calm the bank and put a freeze on transactions going to your card from their electronic monetary carrier

Jul 03, 2021 4:26 pm EDT

Call* might I add do not buy an iPhone 12 Pro Max the auto fill is invasive

A
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi i paid $1 to look at foreclosed homes nothing showed but the next day u was bulled 49.00...and i cant even look at homes and nothing comes to my email..i want my money back and subscription canceled.I have never had anything like this ti happen to me ..and to make it worse the money was taken on my daughters birthday...so sad

2:07 pm EDT

HUDforeclosed - Purchases

I signed up to review some homes for the $1 I never used it again, only one day. Never asked for help or info. Never got but 1 or 2 listings. Tried to cancel after a couple of days on their site but obviously, it didn't compute. I got charged three weeks later bull — it. Is the b.B. B. Gonna do something or just sit around with their thumb up there - ss!

8:23 am EDT

HUDforeclosed - Took money unauthorized from my account

I stop paying four months ago and the fifth month you took money from my account without authorization. Please refund me my money. Can you please give me a call so we can resolve this issue?
Thanks,

Donica Solomon

Desired outcome: Refund me my 49.50 back or I will report you to the better business bureau

P
12:01 pm EDT

HUDforeclosed - Membership Charge

I contacted customer service to cancel after 7 days trial period then I realized that the company made it extremely difficult to cancel. Well, I contacted the credit card company and I informed them that the advertising uses a bait and switch strategy. I am not disputing the $1 for the trial period, but I need to block my account for any recurring charge from them. Voila.

Desired outcome: To provide a solution to potential victims of this scam.

H
11:25 pm EDT

HUDforeclosed - Hudhomes

FRAUDULENT! UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT. The confirmation cancellation from AUG 2020:
Dear _________,

Per your request, your Full access membership has been cancelled, effective Aug 06, 2020 at 06:00 AM, but your access to the service will continue until Aug 14, 2020 03:23 PM.

Your cancellation number is [protected]-[protected].

We hope you enjoyed the service!

- Your friends at HUDHomesUSA

1 comment
Apr 11, 2021 8:28 am EDT

They are full of [censored]. They keep taking my money, I am about to block them from taking any more. They are crooks.

5:08 pm EDT

HUDforeclosed - Product was not what was advertised, cant get refund

On June 22 2020, I subscribe to this service through a $1 promotion for active homes for sale. The home they had listed had already sold. That same day I canceled the subscription, they still billed me. I canceled a second within the allotted date July 13. Called my credit card company and had them issue a credit, Hud foreclosure refused the credit. When I called them they lied and said they had issued a credit

3 comments
Jul 03, 2021 4:28 pm EDT

Also you can contact your bank and claim it’s a fraud purchase. Likely you’ll get your money. Glad I came here first.

May 17, 2022 1:12 pm EDT

Me too. I was about to sign up and thought, I better check the sites reviews first and this came up. They will not be getting $1 from me.

Apr 11, 2021 8:27 am EDT

You are right, the homes on there are old ads.

B
3:52 am EDT

HUDforeclosed - Repeating ads

Based on the other reviews, I decided not to subscribe or do a trial offer. Besides, at my neck of the woods, I can do this pretty much diy so no reason to pay.

From that moment on, anywhere I go (on the web), hudforeclosed ad pops up countless times, on a variety of different websites. I am not interested, however good luck with getting rid of these. Very annoying and disruptive.

H
6:09 pm EDT

HUDforeclosed - $1.00 trial became a nightmare

The $1.00 is not what you get HUD Continues to charge the card $49.60 for ever. Wast your time on hold trying to cancel . This is misleading and a scam to get money from eveyrone that falls into the trap.

M
1:58 pm EST

HUDforeclosed - Good to know!

I wanted to take a look at forclousur houses and found this the first option on search engine. I thought of doing some review research and thanks God I found this website. I was just going to prrovide my credit card and get a member ship. Now that I read all the complaints, I am never going back there.
Not sure how they are still in business and still operating legally.

Thanks for sharing and saving others from falling for the same mistake!

C
11:27 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HUDforeclosed - charging my bank account

I just recieved a 49 dollar charge and I cancelled this site before trial was over after reading the complaints Im not the only one you have done this too...it [censored] you get away with this stuff turning you in to whatever entity I can find along with the attorney general of washington state you are done...I want my account credited back you [censored] ...Carl Burk

2:58 am EDT

HUDforeclosed - all hudhome services

I'm having trouble canceling my subscription I would like to cancel my subscription . I'm not going to be satisfied with the help.

I went to the website to get information the information I was looking for was not there therefore I want to cancel my subscription please if you don't mind I only wrote that to make the 350 character minimum still going

S
10:44 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went online had a 30 days for 1.00 I have a capital one card you keep trying to use and my capital keep charging me stop stop stop. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. If you try it again the capital one will prosecute your company. They have this same thing stop you notice... Everything you need to know is with the email, start black balling your site if you don't stop messing with my card...

P
2:10 pm EDT

HUDforeclosed - Unauthorized credit card charges

This company keeps charging me monthly for a service I did not sign up for or want.
The charges are $49.60 a month and I want them to stop immediately.
I have to tell American Express each time to remove charge
THey have an authorization code of 142656 whatever that is. Please take this to the right person who handles this kind of problem. I do not want to see this charge again or I will go to BBB to report them.

Patrick Madden
[protected]@yahoo.com

3:40 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company offers a 20 day trial on viewing foreclosed homes all around the country. This company has scam like tendencies as after you activate your trial they make it extremely difficult to cancel there membership. Only after they charge there 49.95$ membership fee can you cancel your membership without calling technical support and being hassled. So yeah STAY AWAY find another site for foreclosure information.

7:01 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Most websites like hudforeclosed are built and designed to steal money so i purchased a prepaid debit card from Walmart and loaded it with $20.00 after giving them 1 dollar to see all the real estate property i realized it was to good to be true...so i called to end any recurring charges and at the end of the month hudforeclosed attempted to charge me...

HUDforeclosed contacts