Having problems with HUDforeclosed?

HUDforeclosed reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 17, 2008. The latest review Purchases was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint dishonesty was resolved on Jul 07, 2014. HUDforeclosed has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 35 reviews. HUDforeclosed has resolved 13 complaints.

HUDforeclosed Customer Service Contacts

Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HUDforeclosed Customer Service. Initial HUDforeclosed complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HUDforeclosed above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HUDforeclosed. Discuss the issues you have had with HUDforeclosed and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HUDforeclosed Complaints & Reviews

HUDforeclosedPurchases

I signed up to review some homes for the $1 I never used it again, only one day. Never asked for help or info. Never got but 1 or 2 listings. Tried to cancel after a couple of days on their site but obviously, it didn't compute. I got charged three weeks later bull — it. Is the b.B. B. Gonna do something or just sit around with their thumb up there - ss!!!

HUDforeclosedTook money unauthorized from my account

I stop paying four months ago and the fifth month you took money from my account without authorization. Please refund me my money. Can you please give me a call so we can resolve this issue?
    Thanks,

Donica Solomon

Took money unauthorized from my account

HUDforeclosedMembership Charge

I contacted customer service to cancel after 7 days trial period then I realized that the company made it extremely difficult to cancel. Well, I contacted the credit card company and I informed them that the advertising uses a bait and switch strategy. I am not disputing the $1 for the trial period, but I need to block my account for any recurring charge from them. Voila.

HUDforeclosedHudhomes

FRAUDULENT!!! UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT. The confirmation cancellation from AUG 2020:
        Dear _________,

Per your request, your Full access membership has been cancelled, effective Aug 06, 2020 at 06:00 AM, but your access to the service will continue until Aug 14, 2020 03:23 PM.

Your cancellation number is [protected]-[protected].

We hope you enjoyed the service!

- Your friends at HUDHomesUSA

• Do
            Donica Solomon Apr 11, 2021

They are full of [censored]. They keep taking my money, I am about to block them from taking any more. They are crooks.

HUDforeclosed.comProduct was not what was advertised, cant get refund

On June 22 2020, I subscribe to this service through a $1 promotion for active homes for sale. The home they had listed had already sold. That same day I canceled the subscription, they still billed me. I canceled a second within the allotted date July 13. Called my credit card company and had them issue a credit, Hud foreclosure refused the credit. When I called them they lied and said they had issued a credit

Product was not what was advertised, cant get refund

HUDforeclosedRepeating ads

Based on the other reviews, I decided not to subscribe or do a trial offer. Besides, at my neck of the woods, I can do this pretty much diy so no reason to pay.

From that moment on, anywhere I go (on the web), hudforeclosed ad pops up countless times, on a variety of different websites. I am not interested, however good luck with getting rid of these. Very annoying and disruptive.

HUDforeclosed$1.00 trial became a nightmare

The $1.00 is not what you get HUD Continues to charge the card $49.60 for ever. Wast your time on hold trying to cancel . This is misleading and a scam to get money from eveyrone that falls into the trap.

HUDforeclosedGood to know!

I wanted to take a look at forclousur houses and found this the first option on search engine. I thought of doing some review research and thanks God I found this website. I was just going to prrovide my credit card and get a member ship. Now that I read all the complaints, I am never going back there.
                Not sure how they are still in business and still operating legally.

Thanks for sharing and saving others from falling for the same mistake!

HUDforeclosedcharging my bank account

I just recieved a 49 dollar charge and I cancelled this site before trial was over after reading the complaints Im not the only one you have done this too...it [censored] you get away with this stuff turning you in to whatever entity I can find along with the attorney general of washington state you are done...I want my account credited back you [censored] ...Carl Burk

HUDforeclosedall hudhome services

I'm having trouble canceling my subscription I would like to cancel my subscription . I'm not going to be satisfied with the help.

I went to the website to get information the information I was looking for was not there therefore I want to cancel my subscription please if you don't mind I only wrote that to make the 350 character minimum still going

Apr 20, 2019

HUDforeclosed — stop trying to get money from my card, this is the 4th time in 3 weeks yall have tried.

I went online had a 30 days for 1.00 I have a capital one card you keep trying to use and my capital keep...

Bigfork

HUDforeclosedUnauthorized credit card charges

This company keeps charging me monthly for a service I did not sign up for or want.
                      The charges are $49.60 a month and I want them to stop immediately.
                      I have to tell American Express each time to remove charge
                      THey have an authorization code of 142656 whatever that is. Please take this to the right person who handles this kind of problem. I do not want to see this charge again or I will go to BBB to report them.

Patrick Madden
                      [protected]@yahoo.com

HUDforeclosed — membership services

This company offers a 20 day trial on viewing foreclosed homes all around the country. This company has scam...

HUDforeclosed.com — unauthorized billing

Most websites like hudforeclosed are built and designed to steal money so i purchased a prepaid debit card...

HUDforeclosed — emptied my home, won't return calls. i'm homeless and on disability

11/3/2017-I got a call from my daughter that my parents, Mr. & Mrs. Daniel J. Grierson Sr, called her to...

HUDforeclosed — hudforeclosed

I have been charged $49 for the past 3 months. I did not authorize this. Please stop and return my money to...

HUDforeclosed — online $1 request

I canceled the account back in Aug/September way before my trial period was over and yet they have been...

HUDforeclosed.com — unauthorized bank withdrawal

10/03/2016 hudforeclosed.com withdrew $30.00 from my s.s. account without authorization. I have never had any...

HUDforeclosed.com — recurring debit card purchases for an account I do not have.

Many months ago I was interested in purchasing a home. I visited their website and saw great homes in my...

HUDforeclosed.com — dishonesty

fell for a 1.00 trial not realizing they would charge me a 50.00 dollar monthly fee= this should be...