Zazzlefraudulent use of my credit card

E

I ordered from their website over Christmas and was told I qualified for "free shipping." that day only Thirty one days later the credit card I had used was billed for a year of their so called membership service. They claim I had a free triall that I did not opt out of and refused to reverse the charges. Total scam. There was no info on any free trial and they should not have held onto my credit card info after purchase. They are crooks. Why would I or anyone else need a paid membership? I made a single purchase through them from a small business vendor. Fraud, plain and simple.