Zara Canada (Online)item ordered online - received via purolator post

On February 3/17 I ordered a pair of denim jeans from Zara online. The Zara box was tossed onto my doorstep on February 10/17. Upon opening the box I found that they jeans that were sent to me were NOT the ones that I had ordered. I decided to get to the bottom of the problem and phone Zara customer care directly. As I was waiting for a 'person' to take my call I noticed that the jeans I ordered and the jeans I received had the same product name?! Finally, I was able to talk to a young woman and told her what had occurred and that I would like a new pair of the "correct" jeans sent to me. I was told that I had to print off the return product code page and a separate shipping label. Once I had done I could phone them with the Canada Post tracking number and then they would send me out the correct pair I had originally ordered. She asked me to read off a bar code number on a tag that was sewn to the jeans. Then she asked me to read off the bar code number tag that on the price tag label attached to the jeans by a cord. Wouldn't you know it those numbers DIDN'T match...Zara's screw-up! I proceeded to ask her to put a hold on the pants I originally ordered in case my size runs out and send them out to me asap as it was THEIR SCREW-UP! I was told 'NOPE' we don't do that. I have to send the package back, call them with the tracking number and they will send out a pair of the jeans I originally wanted...express of course! WTF! As the post office by the time I got the "wrong jeans" I mailed them off first thing this morning. I called them, as I was asked, to let them know the tracking number(? they already have it!!) and to verify that the new jeans will be shipped express. The first person I talked to was a young man. I briefly told him what happened, what I was told to do and that he is to send me the jeans I ALREADY PAID FOR!!! He put me on hold for a minute of so then came back and told me that Canada Post doesn't have that tracking number registered...WTF!!! By now I'm turning green and my muscles are growing exponentially! I have bought many items online over the years, so I know the difference between a great customer service rep. (ShopBop & A/E) that will work with you and do anything to keep you as a client and a #### customer service rep. that doesn't give a crap...*cough ZARA! I get off the phone and personally check my tracking number with Canada Post. Well...would you look at that less than one minute separates Zara NOT having the number and me seeing that the Zara box is "in transit"! Again... WTF?!! I call Zara back and now I pissed and packin' (new C. Rep which I do feel badly about) and I unload in no minced words what has happened over that past 24 hours ...esp. 3 minutes...AND IT'S ALL ZARA'S FAULT!!! She quickly put me on hold...quickly came back and said that the package is indeed in shipment to them and her manager will personally oversee the picking and packaging of my jeans...sent EXPRESS to my of course. I ended the convo with the young lady by stating if I don't receive the jeans I ordered this next time...be PREPARED!!