Menu
Your First Financial Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Your First Financial
reviews & complaints

www.bankatfirst.com/personal.html

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.6 29 Reviews

Your First Financial Complaints Summary

10 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Expect excellent service from Your First Financial. While their resolution rate is high, always verify their service terms. Read customer testimonials, both positive and negative, to gauge their service's reliability and responsiveness. Have all relevant information ready when dealing with their customer service for efficient problem-solving.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Your First Financial has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Your First Financial. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Your First Financial reviews & complaints

C

Your First Financial My opinion

Supposed to be easier but several more steps just to change date you want a bill to be delivered. None of it looks better or easier.

D

Your First Financial Not as Good

Older app was faster and more convenient. Old app also confirmed transfer amounts, allowing you to take screen shots for your records.

L

Your First Financial Bring back the old app

I much rather preferred the old app over the “new and improved” version just seems like there is to much going on and would rather have the old app back

Hide full review

Is Your First Financial legit?

Our verdict: Your First Financial has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Your First Financial's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Your First Financial can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Your First Financial earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Your First Financial achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

By resolving 83% of 12 negative reviews, Your First Financial is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Your First Financial has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Bankatfirst.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Your First Financial website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Bankatfirst.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Your First Financial have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Your First Financial and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Bankatfirst.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Your First Financial.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Your First Financial protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • If you encounter a website associated with Your First Financial that may be a high-yield investment program (HYIP), be aware of the potential risks involved. HYIPs often promise high returns but can be fraudulent schemes leading to financial loss. Research the website and the seller before investing and exercise caution.
R

Your First Financial Some improvement, some a step down

Where is the running balance under each debit? Why can’t “pending” be in a different color like the old app instead of
blending in with all the other text?

S

Your First Financial Quick and easy

New app is relatively similar to the old one so it wasn’t as hard to relearn. Everything is right there in plain sight. Easy to manage money and pay credit cards.

Your First Financial New app

Not as visually appealing to look over transactions, hard to tell what’s subtracted and added to account at times. Too many clicks to get to where you need. Miss the old app already.

B

Your First Financial Don’t like it

Don’t like the new app. Don’t like the way it’s designed. I want to be able to view both my account balances without having to swipe left or right. Guess I’m going have to switch banks.

K

Your First Financial Lousy customer service

Can’t call them during their business hours of 8am-8pm if they’re closed at 6pm. Who builds a new app but doesn’t transfer login info? And uses snail mail to mail the new “temporary passwords”

Your First Financial Account

I can’t even find how to log out of it. I want my accounts to show from the beginning not all the other stuff . our primary checking account. I have to make three different moves to look at it.

S

Your First Financial Worst transition to new app

This is the worst transition to a new platform I have experienced. My PC cannot log in. Called my local FF… they couldn’t either. They filed a help ticket and said… they would get back with me.

C

Your First Financial First Financial Is LAST in apps that work

The app has always been clunky, but at least it worked. But with the new update that rolled out, it simply doesn’t work anymore. I’m tired of this, it’s time to move my assets over to Chase Bank.

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Your First Financial Impossible to use!

My phone currently does not have service so their is no way for me to do the verification because it requires to send me a Text or a Phone call or suggest an app that will require the same call or text to activate that app

J

Your First Financial New App is Horendous

Transactions are not easy to quickly view the details. User interface is not intuitive, if you are used to the old app. If it's not broken then why fix it? This new app is mirroring the redesign of the Coke can incident in the 1990s all over.

A

Your First Financial Awful

The absolute worst banking experience i’ve ever had in my entire life. All they want is your money which they won’t let you access. Terrible customer service. Say on the phone for 2+ hours listening to the worst repetitive hold tone ever. AWFUL!

K

Your First Financial Unnecessary change

Honestly I’m going to switch banks this is ridiculous. Why couldn’t you just transfer our passwords? Plus the app wasn’t broken, why get a brand new one? Bunch of bull. Didn’t get my password in the mail and I’ve waited for almost an hour each time I’ve called and no one has picked up?

R

Your First Financial What a joke

Once again thanks for reminding me why I switching to chase. Can’t access anything because my online access was disabled in the switchover and you all must have 3 IT people working. No branch near me, no atm that doesn’t charge 3 or more in fees. I remember when Bank of Highland actually cared about their customers. Peace out FFB!

P

Your First Financial Unhappy

Downloaded/logged in thru my tablet today with the new app.

I do not like being forced into two factor authentication. Even Apple, when I download a new iOS gives me the choice of two factor or not, and I always choose not because it brings additional problems and headaches. First Financial gave me no choice. I’m never looking at my account unless I’m at home; my username and password are at home so it’s not a problem. Your new app has me permanently logged in just entering a 4 number passcode to access my account when I’d rather type in my username and password. There should be a customer choice of opt in/opt out. I won’t put your app on my phone unless this changes. I don’t have any other app playing this trick on its users.

Your First Financial New app

The new app is not as good as the old at all. I have given it a chance and it is still horrible!

M

Your First Financial App

Very difficult to find out how to edit a payee. I can’t find history of each payee. Previous app was better.

Replied
Your First Financial has left an official reply on this complaint.

Your First Financial Can’t get it

After calling several days. Still cannot access this site.

Your First Financial Customer Reviews Overview

Your First Financial, also known as Bankatfirst.com, is a financial institution that offers a variety of banking services to its customers. After analyzing customer reviews, we have found that the bank has received positive feedback for its user-friendly online banking platform, competitive interest rates, and excellent customer service.

Many customers have praised the bank's online banking platform, which is easy to navigate and offers a range of features such as bill pay, mobile deposit, and account alerts. Customers have also appreciated the bank's competitive interest rates on savings and checking accounts, which have helped them save money in the long run.

In addition, customers have reported positive experiences with the bank's customer service team. Representatives have been described as knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful, and have gone above and beyond to resolve any issues or concerns.

Overall, Your First Financial has received positive reviews for its user-friendly online banking platform, competitive interest rates, and excellent customer service. If you are looking for a reliable financial institution, Your First Financial may be worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Your First Financial contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Your First Financial?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Your First Financial Customer Service. Initial Your First Financial complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Your First Financial above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Your First Financial. Discuss the issues you have had with Your First Financial and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.