Ymax Communications CorporationFraud and rip off!

I received the product today in the mail. I attempted to set it up, it is supposed to be plug and play. It never worked. There is no contact number, no address, etc. only a chatroom. I attempted several chatroom conversations with two representatives from 6 pm to 9:50 pm PST. They did nothing, ignored my requests for help and said, there's nothing we can do. I kept reiterating that basically too bad. I asked for a manager, I asked for an address, I asked for a corporate number, they refused and disconnected the chat conversation. I researched the company information, they don't exist at the address they indicated, it belongs to a woman.

When you call their so called 800 that I found after researching the web, it rings to a non-existing number that goes to a circuit busy. When you check their domain registration, they do not list a name or contact, they registered as private. When you research online, they were denied in the state of Alaska, showing networth of $1k. I believe they are a scam preying on people and taking their money not providing any kind of service that they claim.

I saved a copy of the chatroom conversations with the 'so called technical reps' who for almost four hours, did nothing and basically said, 'Oh well.'

• Updated by thelostsoul63 · Oct 16, 2019

This Person made a mobile bank app without my permission

• Th
    thelostsoul63 Oct 22, 2019

I was call for a loan deposit on my bank account I gave him my info from my bank. He said he will deposit the loan but I have to wired it back what do I do. He said he would deposit 700 a d the he would deposit the 5000

Marianne Griego Sep 02, 2018

Keep getting calls from various numbers but this one says [protected] belongs to Ymax Communications Corp. Calls start early in am and just keep coming. Can't you stop them?

• Je
    Jerty Judd Aug 21, 2018

Company left message that the local police will come and arrest me if I don't call them.they do not indicate why I'm in "trouble" and this is the first robo-call from this company so why is it jail time already?? It's all too fishy but I don't appreciate the harassment for sure.

• Tr
    T>R Aug 20, 2018

voice mail stating i owe the IRS money and jail time if I dont call them back.
    This company need to investigate the owner of tel # [protected] as they leaving illegal messages and should be investigated!!!

Charles K. Miller Mar 03, 2014

I work for a mental health counseling agency and have been disturbed many times by a representative of this company, for their on-going harassment of me on my work phone?????

Charles K. Miller, LCSW.

• Gw
    GwynnGriffin Jan 10, 2014

I have been called over 120 times in the last 3 days. Same Indian slurry accent (male & female) telling me my loan has been approved and will be deposited in my account. When I said I never requested a loan I was told I would need to pay them $250 to stop the process. HA... really? THANKS MAJICJAK!

I do reverse look-up for all numbers I don't recognize. This company used several different numbers to call me from so I decided it might be time to get a list together. White pages show they all point back to YMax. Remember... over 120 calls in the last 3 days (1/8/14 - 1/10/14)

[protected] YMax Communications Corp. Landline
    [protected] YMax Communications Corp. Landline in Washington, DC
    [protected] YMax Communications Corp. Landline in Indio, CA

• Th
    Theresa1973 Nov 14, 2013

YMAX COMMUNICATIONS CORP SAN ANTONIO TX callers name was John and stated that he was with Microsoft and that my computer was not updating that it needed to be turned on that he wanted to know when I would be home. I told he on Friday but the joke is on him I'm already here. This same man has called me before stating that I won some money something like $6000 before and I told him not to call me back so now he's calling about something else. I know that Microsoft will not call you! They send emails or automatically send updates! I am going to see if I can get his full name and everything on Friday and then report him to the police and any & everyone that I can to get these people put out of business I am sick and tired of this kind of crap!

• Ab
    abirdsbrain Feb 02, 2013

OK, a bunch of you are complaining about YMAX Corp. and the fraudulent calls being made from a Magic Jack. This is not MJ's problem but with the scammers that are purchasing the item and using it fraudulently. This is not YMAX or Magic Jacks fault, it is the scammers fault. Never give out personal information over the phone. Many callers are saying that they are DEA Agents or Collection Agents. Again not MJ's problem. This is a new way to scam people out of money. Never give out your personal info over the phone! If person calling you says they are going to arrest you, tell them to come on. These people are trying to get to your pocketbook. Beware of scammers. By the way, I too had a scammer call me saying that they were a DEA agent and that they had an arrest warren. I told him to come on, I'm waiting on him!

• Ab
    abirdsbrain Feb 02, 2013

I have a magic jack and it works fine. I can call from any state when I travel and am very satisfied. My fax works fine with MJ. It is fairly simple to install and I have had no problems at all. I would give MJ a 10 star rating but I have had no problems at all.

• Ca
    carmenh Jul 16, 2012

What sort of company is this YMAXX? a LOSER who stold our credit card number has a bunch of phone numbers and when I google it comes up YMAXX? is this a disposable/non traceable phone service????

• Be
    Befraudaware May 18, 2011

This company is also calling me saying they can reduce my credit card rates. When I ask which credit card, they hang up on me. When I dialed the number back, it stated the call had gone through and was a YMAX Communication line. Then the call goes silent. Watch out for these fraud calls from them.

• Na
    nan lucy Apr 14, 2011

I was just upset in how they did the sales with misleading info., mainly getting a free phone number in Canada, then no contact after, why imply, just tell it the way it is.
    The magic jack works great, and the only complaint I have heard is the Satellite internet, it does not work well on that system. Guess that is because they are so SLOW.

• Re
    Rev. Calvin Lee Apr 13, 2011

I bought my first MagicJack in Aug. of 2008 to replace a very unreliable cable company telephone service from Time Warner. I have a 2004 model Dell Demension 3000 system 2.8 gig with 2 gig ram. I have had NO problem with it at all. I honestly believe that 99.9% of the problems that people are having are totally connected to the fact that you need to be smarter than a rock to set it up and use it. Honestly though you don't need to be much smarter than one as it connects to a port that only has one way to plug something into it. Then you sit back and wait for it to load itself into your system. If your computer is junk the there might be a problem. If you have dial up internet it WON"T work period. If you have a marginal high speed connection ---well--- what can you expect ????? Needless to say "garbage in --- garbage out" . Well I bought another MagicJack this past Christmas and now have a "business" line as well as a "home" line. I set up each one on different computers in my home office and they both work great. To the people that rated this bad ---go ahead and pay your high phone bills, you obviously have more money than common sense, or knowledge of simple computer system set up needs.

• Ym
    YMax - more like Why? NOT! Feb 12, 2011

Ymax Communications missed the bar the rest of the VoIP carriers and traditional telcos set - you must provide access to the telcos from your network, provide a service level agreement that unless you state otherwise meets fcc requirements to your customers and work on problems when they exist. As I type this, YMax dba Magic Jack, have had on-going issues with all their customers, have definite router and routing problems accessing all the telcos and just plain fall on their backsides delivering a reliable communications product. IF you are selling a product that is not providing telephone service ( is for "entertainment use only and should not be used in lieu of standard phone services"), then don't advertise it as such. It is NOT reliable phone service. They pay for absolutely least cost routing and don't follow technology industry standards. P.S. if you have to upgrade all your access equipment to get a 1Gig router, 16 Meg ISP, for a Piece of Crap VoIP device to access a carrier network where their Application and Network servers are constantly crashing, what's the point? Spend $200 in upgrades and services to hit a 16Meg service for telephone service that's crap? Call me, I'll hook you up.

• Mj
    MJHeadache Dec 31, 2010

Three separate occasions now I have been unable to call landlines. It shows, "Trying", "Active", flashes the word "pending" then "Inactive." I can call cell phones and other VOIP numbers without a problem. My number has also been displaying on callees' phones as "California" and as [protected] - which no way close to my phone number. I have also received messages that the number called does not accept anonymous calls (this is when my number shows as "California".) I am self-employed, and these problems have cost me jobs, which translates to lost income! Their tech support says the engineers are working on the problem & will email me when it is repaired. That has never occurred. I receive messages that "You have reached the YMAX network & the call has been successful." I have also received "All networks are busy at this time, " and "The override code is not valid." Other than these three occasions, magicjack has been great. Call quality has been great, but more lost jobs are going to mean that magicjack will be removed!

• Si
    simmons01 Nov 20, 2010

I recieved a call yesterday and I missed it. When I checke my voicemail

• Eh
    ehdz Aug 01, 2010

aug01, 2010.. I cant make a call. I get a recorded message that I have reached the Ymax communication test number. what will I do? please help me... I cant use my magicjack...

• Si
    silver sneakers Jul 29, 2010

This company apparently has extra activities to get money. scamming activities. They seem to be also tied up in the Nigeria money scams that begin on a dating website and go through the various steps to get someone to send money because they are stranded or whatever lie they choose to use. If you don't send the money then they appear to wait and try to get you to call the number [protected] to talk to the individual who thinks they have stolen your heart so they can try again to gey money. I became suspicious and have paid extra money to search the address and number sent to me in an email. As I write this the person involved is trying to get me to call him - after reading these comments I suspect a sales pitch will be in order to get more money. I have sent none nore will I. The dating site where this person was posted was a website for people over 50. Shameful!

• Na
    Nan Lucy Apr 26, 2010

with some especially the chat.
    I asked if the phone # was incl., they said yes, however forgot to mention that this is not the case for Canadians.
    Then the visa is asked for, the S&H was $6. ish however AFTER they took the visa charged $9.95 for each Magic Jack.
    Why
    All they had to do is be upfront in the first place.
    Why the misinformation.
    This may be a deal however I ended up feeling ripped off, with the mis advertising.
    And to add insult to injury the promised 3 7 days and after 11 it still was not here.
    I have it now, but feel a rebate is in order OR added years for my phone #-s.
    I JUST found out we have to pay yearly for the Canadian number as well.
    Why not tell me BEFORE I buy???????????

Nancy L

• Vi
    VIETNAMVET66 Feb 10, 2010

DO YOU WANT YOUR MJ DEVICE TO WORK FLAWLESS? TIP// IF YOU OWN A DESKTOP
    COMPUTER CHANGE YOUR EATHERNET CARD TO 10/100/1000 INSTEAD OF THE STANDARD 10/100//NEXT CHANGE YOUR ROUTER THAT SUPPORTS 10/100/1000 MOST ROUTERS OUT THEREARE ONLY 10/100, SUGGEST DLINK-DIR655, IF YOU WANT TO GO ONE BETTER CHANGE OVER TO A MODEM THAT SUPPORTS 10/100/1000 TRANSFERS...IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE COMPUTER IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
    CHANGE YOUR HIGH SPEED SWITCH TO 10/100/1000 ALSO, IF YOU ARE USING A
    LAPTOP "SABRENT" DELPHI -G USB TO EATHERNET GIGABIT LAN 2.0 WILL CHANGE YOU OVER TO 10/100/1000, ALLSO AS A REMINDERFOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE
    LITTLE KNOWLEGE OF HOW ALL THIS WORKS, SPEED IS THE BIG KEY OVER THE NET
    WITH MJ ONE SHOULD HAVE A FAST INTERNET SERVICE FROM THE PROVIDER AND
    A FAST LAN SETUP IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE (CAT-5) HOME NETWORK, TIP #2...
    KEEP THE COMPUTER THAT IS OPERATING YOUR MAGIC JACK CLEAN AND BACKED UP
    WITH A UPS BATTERY, YOUR MODEM, ROUTER, SWITCH, COMPUTER AND POWERED
    TELEPHONE SHOULD BE ALL PLUGGED INTO THE UPC, THIS WILL KEEP YOU FROM
    REBOOTING ALL YOUR DEVICES IN CASE OF POWER FAILER AND WILL KEEP YOUR
    SYSTEM ON LINE, REMEMBER THE BIGGER THE BATTERY BACKUP YOU GET THE LONGER THE SYSTEM WILL STAY ON LINE...TIP#3USE A VIRUS PROGRAM, DEFRAG
    YOUR COMPUTER AT LEAST EVERY TWO WEEKS.DSL-CABLE MODEM (OK) SAT INTERNET (IFFY).REG 56K MODEMS I DO NOT RECOMMEND WITH MJ DEVICE.MOST
    BIG BOX ELECTRONIC STORES CARRY ALL THESE UPGRADES OR OVER THE INTERNET

HOPE THIS WILL HELP
    S.K...FLORIDA

salvatony Dec 08, 2009

I have received multiple phone calls from a companies calling themselves the RX Pharmacy.. all the phone #'s are linked to this company Y MAX COMMUNICATIONS. they suck and call me from these phone #"s : [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]... Call them and harass them back! I frigging hate these ###!

• Ra
    randall scott Dec 01, 2009

I had a little trouble with the initial Magic Jack installation, but in the second attempt, as instructed per the set-up instructions, the process was successful. I have had a little trouble with, what sounds like cellular cut-out a few times or choppy voice reception on my end, but by shutting down some of the programs that were running prior to the phone call, I was able to clear up the reception. Bugs and PC viral infections are other issues that have affected the call sound quality. I agree with Dr. D, "The majority of issues are peoples PC's, not the magicjack..."

• Ha
    Halaluani Oct 05, 2009

I've had 2 Magic Jacks since June 2008 and have absolutely no complaints. I had to call tech support once. This was a satisfactory experience with the problem resolved in about 20 min. While I can understand people's frustration with support staff that know nothing (seems to be common today for many companies), I don't think it's fair to call Magic Jack a scam. The only thing they may be guilty of is doing a poor job with customer service. But even this is inexcusable.

I don't agree with those who suggest that there should be no expectations because "you get what you pay for". If something is being sold, it should work well and there be good customer service to back it up at the price set by the manufacturer. If you can't provide that for the current price, charge a price that allows you to provide that. Bottom line -- have some pride in your company and represent it well. Nobody wants to buy something they can't use just because it's inexpensive.

• Co
    Comfort Oyelakin Sep 30, 2009

well my name is Comfort Oyelakin, my e-mail addrress is [email protected], you may e-mail me at [email protected] my problem now is that I just had this majicjac line on my line and my husband paid $20.00 on his credit card for long dis tance, but unfortunately, we unable to use the line now it is deducted the line to $10:54 which give only 40 minutes now instead 120minutes.

The day we purchase this long distance card we call nigeria, but the phone rang here, but it is not ringing in Nigeria.(the country called)
    so I would like to get my money back. My address is 1420 fieldlight Blvd.
    Pickering, ON, Toronto.
    L1V 2V5.

Thank you for helping us through this phone calls, I know it not easy, but if there is anythng to do maybe to work at home with this company I will like to help.

not my name Sep 12, 2009

The number of complaints that make it here are less than 0.1% of the complaints that are not reported. Take these and multiply them by 1000 and you have an obvious case for interstate mail fraud.

• We
    w e brown Sep 04, 2009

like it are not voip like google is here to stay. magic jack will save the consumer big money! they will work the bugs out. satisfied customer. wallace e brown email [email protected]

• 15
    15Y Sep 04, 2009

For $20 a year? Thats incredible. I'm a US Army soldier serving in South Korea. It costs a lot making calls to the State back and forth. Initially, my magicjack will not work because the ISP's here have blocked the use of most VOIP including magicjack so we can buy their service. I contacted magicjack's customer service to help me with the problem I had. I tried and did their best, but didn't work. They made all efforst to make my device work. Ofcourse they realized that Korea will not let you bypass the router to use magicjack. I didn't give up, but consistently searched online until I found a software to help bypass the block. Now I can use my magicjack to make phone calls crystal clear and also got my fax machine hooked up to send and receive faxes.
    Magicjack is still under construction and it's not perfect, but for the price and what you can get I think they've done well!! Let's give them some more years to improve on it.

Essel

• Me
    menageorge Jul 31, 2009

Magic Jack is sucks ... Customer Support is ignorant ... this company is succccccccccccks!

• clemay Jul 05, 2009

Also, the cord going from the back of the Magic Jack to your phone can't be over 6 feet long.

• Ke
    kevin 1261 Jun 16, 2009

for those of you that are having troubles with magic jack you should try to get a ac powered USB hub to plug your magic jack into . it gives the magic jack more power so the phone works alot better. you can get a ac powered USB hub for 7$ though e-bay.

• Al
    Allen Wood Mar 11, 2009

please help; our mj worked great for about 3 months then went into intermittent mode...i.e. I will be talking for 10 minutes then it disconnects and a followup with our cell phone confirms that it is the mj that disconnects. Also now most of the time there is only one way audio where the calling party can hear us but we cannot hear them; thus far all of the time we have spent getting technical help has not produced a lasting fix.

• Pe
    peter r Nov 23, 2008

There were some initial problems with un clear calls, but with a couple of software upgrades and help via the chat room at www.majicjack.com and following their online help pre written solutions all was fixed and it works great. PS if you are going to spend so little for phone service then you do need to let go of some of the thrills and do just a little trouble shooting and be patient to get the process started. Plus now you can buy it at best buy and radioshack and if it don't work just bring it back. ALSO HAVE ANY OF YOU CONSIDERED HOW MUCH MONEY IT WILL COST TO SET UP A CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE CENTER. By doing customer service help by net only they are cutting back on cost and making this amazing price available to you. Be reasonable. Peter r.

• Gi
    gil Nov 19, 2008

I had att for internet and phone service. I ordered magic jack it set up really quickly.I never had to contact customer service.

I had been wanting to disconnect my phone service, because I rarely use the phone, and I have a cell phone as well.

I tested it for two weeks, when I saw it worked ok I then I disconnected my phone, and kept the DSL with att.

I haven't had any problems. It is really cool!

• Ka
    Kat Nov 02, 2008

the only way I got my money back was to go to the better business bureau:

www.bbb.org

And it worked. I filed my complaint -- the same thing happened to me -- and I dealt with MJ for 3+ months I had at least 8 or so chat sessions saved... pasted them in the complaint to BBB and it was resolved in less than 3 days.

The BBB works! try it.

• Ge
    Gerald Crosby Nov 01, 2008

This is an attempt to get magic jack customer service to reverse charges on my debit card 2 weeks after I canceled my order.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'Charlin'
    Charlin: Hello, how may I help you?
    gerald crosby: you commited fraud against my federal credit union account
    Charlin: May I know what is your main issue?
    gerald crosby: I want the money put back in my account immediately
    Charlin: Could you expand more your issue Gerald?
    gerald crosby: I ordered a magic jack 2 weeks ago and it never came so I chatted with someone at your location and they said there was a problem with my account at my bank so the order did not process, at that time I told them to cancel my order but I see yesterday you charged my account $53.45
    Charlin: Can I have your order number?
    gerald crosby: I have no order number as I used your automated phone ordering system and it gives no order number and you know it, just fix this issue and you will never hear from me again. I know your ymax communications corp and I am on to your way of doing business
    Charlin: Can I have the name and address you used when you order for me to check it?
    gerald crosby: 362 gulf breeze pkwy gulf breeze, fl 32561
    Charlin: Thank you.
    Charlin: One moment please...
    gerald crosby: I am not interested in your product
    Charlin: Order Number: AI81260982
    Charlin: Your order was shippe already on 10/31/2008 with the tracking number 9101805213907909999272
    Charlin: Please check it at your USPS.
    Charlin: The difference is, if you pay with a Debit Card, we automatically get the money since we can't put a hold status for such transactions. But, even if we got you billed we will still keep that bill as hold or pending on our end. If you decide not to continue with magicJack and you're still under the 30 day trial period, then we will give back the charge as "refund".
    gerald crosby: You were supposed to ship it 2 weeks ago, you lost my business at that time, dont you dare play games with me
    Charlin: We are not playing games with you Gerald.
    gerald crosby: I canceled this order over a week ago and you know it
    Charlin: I do apologize, but it doensn't show us canceled order. Your ordered was not canceled that is why it was shipped.
    Charlin: Did you request to cancel it/.
    gerald crosby: While you are playing fraud games, I will be reporting ymax communicatins corp to the proper authorities, or you can simply end this now.
    Charlin: Thank you for your patience. I will transfer you to a higher level of support. Please hold while I transfer you.
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.
    You are now chatting with 'Myrene'
    Myrene: Hi Gerald.
    gerald crosby: This is what you did 2 weeks ago, higher levels of support dont work
    gerald crosby: read this chat and you will see what my complaint is.
    Myrene: Let me check for your account first
    Myrene: Reading...
    gerald crosby: You cannot simply sell someone a product a week after they choose to cancel buying that product its slamming and I will not tolerate it...since I canceled my order well over a week ago, I have chose to use skype and have been using now for well over a week and then I see you charging my debit card yesterday, sorry but thats not going to work
    Myrene: Credit Card 4756 **** **** 3696, is this correct?
    gerald crosby: not even close
    Myrene: Please give me the phone number you used to order
    gerald crosby: I dont know the number, it was a friends friends phone
    Myrene: I need it so that i can look for your account Gerald
    gerald crosby: you knew of my account when you charged my credit card yesterday...you will see above the shipping address and order number, lets end this quickly
    Myrene: We can simply resolve if you know the number
    gerald crosby: Order Number: AI81260982
    gerald crosby: are you going to make me cancel my debit card
    Myrene: Let see what can i do
    Myrene: Still no luck Gerald..
    gerald crosby: You know Ymax can hide behind all those other names but I know who you are and where your head quaters are in west palm, fl and I am prepared to sink your company over $53.45
    Myrene: okay
    gerald crosby: How did the other chatter find my order but you cant?
    Myrene: Is this the Order Number: AI81260982 ?
    gerald crosby: thats the one charlin gave me
    Myrene: I see.
    Myrene: Can you ask your friend of that number you used?
    gerald crosby: read this...Ymax Communications Corporation — Fraud and rip off!
    gerald crosby: all your doing for this company is digging a deeper hole...the fraud your company commited this time is a federal credit union and this makes it a federal crime for all involved.
    Myrene: All i am asking is the phone number you used. Please do not over reacting.
    gerald crosby: It was a store managers phone at a grocery store where I visited my friend, I cannot get his cell number

It never was fixed

• To
    Tom Oct 29, 2008

Worst POS I have ever had . I ordered the Majic Jack on the 9 th. of October for 39.95 and they fast talked me into a five year plan for another 59.00 dollars then they tacked on another 1100. dollars for shipping which totaled to 116.00 Dollars . I was suppose to get a 30 day free period which never happened and they were suppose to do it in two different installaments one on October 30 th. and the balance on November 30 th. . On October 10.th I went into my Checking account and the whole amount of 116.00 was posted and withdrawn. this chain caused a series of checks bounceing four checks so the bank charged me 39.00 dollars for each check totaling 156.00 Dollars in bad check fees on top of that two of the 4 companies charged me 25.00 dollars on there end to a total of 206.00 Dollars which put my checking account in the red. I tried to get ahold of someone at there office for 4 days to no extent no answer no live person or anything. I finally got ahold of some one on the computer with live agent and spent almost 2 hours with them and nothing was done besides the POS never worked from the day I installed it. I never had dial tone and when I did it was always an echo . I really cannot see how a executive from Bell Labs ever endorsed this POS he must have been Bribed or something . worst company I have ever done Business with . I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Trade Commission about this waiteing for a response but as for the 206.00 Dollars I guess I ate that on top of the 116.00 . Most expensive POS I have ever bought. and besides that they charged me 11.00 dollars to send that POS to me from West Palm Beach, yet when I sent it back to them it cost me 1.88 with proof of delivery What a F----- Rip Off

Sara Oct 27, 2008

I just got a call from [protected]. Traced it back to Ymax Communications. Hope this helps someone

• Be
    Beth Oct 01, 2008

Just saw the infomercial on TV and check out the company. I think anyone who orders from the internet or TV without researching the product gets what they deserve.

After viewing the good and bad here, I checked out the company online under YMAX Communications. Didn't get a lot of info there so I went to the Better Business Bureau.

This company is listed under YMAX Communications with a "C" rating and under Magic Jack with an "F" rating, primarily for immediately charging for the product without allowing the 30day free trial. BBB indicates they are not accredited and not trustworthy. This research took me about an hour, mostly because I was reading the comments here.

For those of you who are enjoying the product, I'm glad for you. I will not be purchasing one anytime soon.

James Westlund Sep 20, 2008

I bought the MajicJack it work the first time I plugged it in. The software on board the device loaded perfect. The upgrades that followed worked perfect and it works perfect to this day. This guy must have gotten a defective unit and all he had to do was put it back in the box and return it free of charge and request a new unit. Or maybe he still has a dial up Internet connection and forgot that he needed a high-speed Internet connection like WIFI of Cable or DHL. Either way he's an idiot.

• Jk
    J Klein Sep 12, 2008

I installed the MJ very easily, to my surprise. I did a test call to my sister in another state. The only thing they mentioned was they could barely here my message I left for them to call me back to test it some more. I found the volume/headset button on my own and simply turned the volume up while they were on the line to a volume they could here. So far so good. Their customer service was difficult to find, but when I figured out I could have an online chat, I did that (at 10:30 PM I might add), and they worked out my problem with delivery. Which was my fault, I was moving and they sent it out so quickly my new mail carrier didn't recognize the name and sent it back undeliverable. MJ sent out a new one right away. I've had it for 2 days now. I make alot of long distance calls, and will save hundreds if not thousand of dollars this year alone. Thank you for the invention ! Finally someone who understands people don't want to be held prisoner to expensive phone costs, cell cost, computer cost!!! If you have a problem - realize it is new technology and live through the improvement process. Don't complain or discourage new inventions that save us money!!!