[Resolved] Yes! Communities — sewage problem and other maintenance problems in texas
We have had this sewage problem off and on since we have been living at el lago ii in fort worth texas #13. We have called and called and when someone finally come out, they tell us there is no problem. Several months later they come again, and says there is a backup and supposedly fixes it. The manager has the air ducts cleaned out, but the smell still lingers. Recently they were to come check and fix the pipes and lied and said they came by and the door was open. When I know they are coming I look out for them. No call from the park, nothing. Im getting a feeling the maintenance dont want to do their job!!! We have told them of the stinch constantly being smelled, and surrounding neighbors, family and the leasing agent smells it when coming up to the house. Since management or the maintenance people dont have to live in this [censor], I feel they don't even care because if they did, this problem would have been taken care of a long time ago!!!. Mind you, we pay well over a thousand dollars in rent, and we are supposed to stay in this aweful [censor] 5 years after we buy our home, but yes communities shout out they strive to satisfy their customers!!! [censor]!!! I want this taken care of immediately!!! As well as other maintenaces we have needed done around our home we have been asking about for years!!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response · Dec 01, 2017
We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. We understand that since the day of purchase on November 1st, the maintenance team at El Lago II and a 3rd party vendor found a pipe was not connected to the sewer line causing a puddle to form under the home. Upon this finding, they cleared the sewer and connected the line as well. The community manager will verify again today that everything is still good, since the line was cleared, we understand your wife has confirmed the smell is gone. We do apologize for any inconvenience, if you have any future concerns please feel free to email [protected]@yescommunities.com. Thank you for your residency.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - lot rent