Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Real Estate YES! Communities I got summons to court for doing what I was supposed to do

YES! Communities  -  I got summons to court for doing what I was supposed to do

T
Author of the complaint
12:33 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Living in yes communities is like living in hell I pray to have a load of money drop from the sky to get out of this place. Been stuck here for 6 years the first 3 was ok had notes every month for yard even thou we mow it every weekend that was a lil annoying but we was renting never been late on one payment. 3 years back sense things been ok besides the notes my family of 5 and I decided we was going to buy one cut the payments down a lil and after that is when everything turned to [censored] it’s been 3 years of harassment about stuff at the house that was left from the people before that the office agreed to get but never did then we was told we had $2000 to improve house get refrigerator etc. and gave them a list to fix things 4 times kept saying they never got it or lost it and still today has never been over to fix them. Now end of last year we had a couple bad hail storms one in April made a claim check came in my name got it all fixed office said we didn’t get ur checks or sign them for April storm told them it was all in my name and harassed me about that and they the ones that set the insurance up and was through them then they called the insurance and Griped YES name wasn’t on the checks then another storm in October hit had to fight with insurance cause they tried to low ball everything and while trying to deal with them the office was non stop at me to get it all fixed told them waiting on the insurance company to send check for October 3x then they got a Eviction notice said I had less then 30 days to get it fixed or we was getting kicked out for waiting for the insurance to send check. so I spent over 15k to get house fixed only thing I couldnt get was a few pieces of glass didn’t have anymore money but got what I could cause we didn’t have anywhere else to go. Then just 3 or 4 months ago got the checks in had both mine and yes names on it they told me they had to send it off then the bank will send a check to me in 3 days said ok waited never got it back so then they said I had to email receipts so I emailed them the invoice my contractor gave me. then they once again said they never got it so sent 3x times then they finally got it then told me that it wasn’t good enough a copy of the invoice I had to show receipts I said that’s it that the only thing I got after everything was done but the few pieces of glass on the inside the house I payed it out of pocket so we didn’t get evicted then the lady over Insurance in the office said I was lying and fraud cause of the invoice. Told them feel free to call contractors that did the work numbers on the invoice and told her go look at the house it’s all fixed but the inside glass. they didn’t release check tell the end of last month then when I pick up check they tell me I have 2 weeks to get the glass I told them right then that I already called every glass shop around and the soonest I could get anything was going to b 3 to 6 weeks they told me ok then send me paper after u order then we good said ok had to wait 5 days for check to clear bank then went and ordered glass had to pay upfront to get papers to show so payed and email receipt to office still glass is on back order and waiting but now I have a summons to court on the 29th this month no notice to get kicked out of house for having to wait on glass that’s on back order that I have no control over office didnt call no voice mail, didn’t ask me, didn’t leave note on door I’ve been trying to call them no answer left voice mail no call back over this and yet the houses that they rent out still have damages, and glass missing so done with this place it’s like being in prison and or being told ur a slave telling people how they can and can’t live what they can and can’t do. every person I’ve talked to in here that’s been here a few months is ready to move, and will say the same thing I’ve said worst place I’ve ever lived and worse decision I’ve made was to move in here. And the summons to court I’m not the only one here that got it lot of others in here got it and it either because the office have held the checks and refused to give check to fix or cause it’s being worked on just waiting cause everything’s on back order. Even talked to a neighbor that the office refused estimates and to give check to this whole time and then the office told them that they going to hire who they want to fix it and do it and Neighbor will have to pay anything over the check amount. Then the beginning of the year Yes communities comes out with new policies and rules that we supposed say ok yea that’s great more things for y’all to try and find more things to fine/ ticket us over dumbest stuff I got a fine/ticket for part of one of my kids bike handle was stuck out passed the back of the porch about 2in. all we get to do in Yes communities now is do what they say or u lose ur house or u get to pay double the rent in fines and ticket tell they get u for a 3rd fine and ticket and u lose ur house. I have to call office 20x every 3 to 4 months to get a Plummer out to unclog sewer, Kids can’t play ball, basketball, can’t have a window unit if ac goes out, cant have a kid size pool, can’t do [censored] even was told when we moved in that there was going to b a pool built still no pool, then they said they built a park for the kids to play and built toddler climbing wall that’s it o wow what a big play ground didn’t even have a person drive around as security tell kids where getting kidnapped from the park happen at least 3 times I know this cause cops came asking for cam footage all 3 times. Took them 2 years to finally tell my back door neighbors to stop playing music from 9pm to 3am in the morning Rattling and shaking the house when we have to work and kids go to school after only like a over 100 tickets put in on that. starting to think that the insurance lady is trying to get us kicked out on purpose now that I got the summons to court. Not to mention since all this been going on ive been talking to a lot of people in the park and we plan on getting together with other park residence and making a group we all tired of it all. all they do is try their hardest to get u to buy a place or don’t renew ur rent lease then after they harass you tell u move and mess ur Credit up or evict you so they can make money off the next person there’s so much more I want to say and so much I’ve left out also have so many pics of things and cam footage. All I have to say is if u don’t want to b told how to live and feel like u live n a prison and want to feel like u live in the USA and be free like we supposed be don’t live in a YES Communities cause they run it like they their own Prison country They not the nice joyful community they say they are.

Also will be attaching a photo of the receipt from buying the glass with in the 2 weeks I was told to get it ordered.

More YES! Communities complaints & reviews

YES! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs
YES! Communities - manager/tyrant
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
YES! Communities - do not move here!
YES! Communities - incredily lousy landlords
YES! Communities - false eviction, discrimination
YES! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
YES! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
YES! Communities - raising rent
1 comments
R
Apr 26, 2022 8:05 am

Your text is a huge hard to read block. But gist is: 'Yes! + your Park-Manager is expecting immediate results, when contractors are all backed up'. Changes take time. Your being harassed for sure.

You also mentioned rules that residents hate. 'No Window-ACs' and 'No Kiddy Pools'...

Or we don't understand. Or really cannot comply with, or must find ways around. Because there are usually no good alternatives. That of 'No Window-ACs'. They don't understand the struggles of daily life of the poor communities.

I'm not sure why they put in a rule like 'No Kiddy Pools'. I suppose they are concerned for your kids safety. It is actually a leading cause for death in children. However like you said: This is 'Yes!' trying to be your Prison warden. They feel you can't supervise your child. Really, another reason is more-likely, they don't want to see a bunch of kids playing in between trailers. Because like you said, care of resident doesn't seem to be on their minds.

Another bit here is: They also don't care about how many empty 'Blight' spaces are around the Mobile Home Parks. With the harassment, people don't recommend any one live here. People are evicted, and the rest consider moving out.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

245 complaints