The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved YellowPages.com — bad company!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Wow! In a way, I'm glad to hear that we're all in the same boat! We also sent a letter to cancel our contract because they did not deliver on the contract agreement. They just called me today to tell me I was 2 months overdue! So, people under contract only get in trouble when it's the little guy who breaks the contract? How about their promises? How come they are not getting in trouble for this? I am definitely interested in a lawsuit. Can somebody get something going? I am not sure how it works, really. Maybe I should contact my lawyer. When this is all over, I am going to owe them over $3500 because they won't cut my add. It's not like it's in the paper book. It's online for God sake's! The removal of my add is only a click away. Worse thing is that ever since I told them I wanted to terminate my contract, the clicks started to come in a little (nowhere near what they said it would be)! Grrrrr! I hate when people do bad business! Bad karma my friends! Bad karma for them! If you work for them, you should quit! You don't want that on your conscience!
More YellowPages.com Complaints & Reviews
- YellowPages.com - cancel contract
- YellowPages.com - horrible to cancel!!!
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on promised advertising
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on contract!
- Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com - fraud online subscription - yellow-page-usa.com
- Yellow Pages - web page
- Yellow Pages USA - bogas soliciation
- YellowPages.com - lies and scams
- Yellow Pages Group - information please
- YellowPages.com - yellowpages a scam!