Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com — fraud online subscription - yellow-page-usa.com
They sent a fax to our company on 9/2011 requesting updated information about our company. I faxed back with big words that state remove our # from all list! Thank you. I check the box to be removed from their fax list also. They called me 9/7/2011, 10/10/2011, 4/20/12 & 5/30/12. Each time I told them we did not order any subscription services from them and to send me proof. They said I need to cancel with them first & I REFUSED, because that would say that I am agreeing with them. Do Not approve anything. Prepare "stop" letters and mail to the address listed on their website & the address in Moscow. Do not give any authorized person's name, not even yours, hang up. They tried calling on other phone lines, too. Go to the BBB, as of today they have 448 complaints. Keep a log of your calls with dates, conversation held, names and any paper trail for any future legal action.
More Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com Complaints & Reviews
- YellowPages.com - cancel contract
- YellowPages.com - horrible to cancel!!!
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on promised advertising
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on contract!
- YellowPages.com - yellowpages a scam!
- Yellow Pages - web page
- Yellow Pages USA - bogas soliciation
- YellowPages.com - lies and scams
- Yellow Pages Group - information please
- Yellow Pages - book ad