Menu
Inteliquent Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Inteliquent
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 5 Reviews

Inteliquent Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Inteliquent at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Inteliquent has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Inteliquent. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Inteliquent reviews & complaints 5

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Inteliquent reviews & complaints

Y
1:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Inteliquent Neutral Tandem - VOIP Company (Parent Company: Inteliquent )

Por the past year, I have been receiving daily harassing calls from a robocaller. The call is either [protected] or [protected] . A search shows these calls are from "Neutral Tandem - VOIP" which I understand sells its services to these scammers who hide behind a fake phone number. I have blocked the numbers from my phone but I a still get notifications that I am still being called by them. I already reported the numbers to the FTC.

Desired outcome: Get the phone calls to stop

R
1:05 pm EST

Inteliquent Scam phone calls

Been getting up to 50 calls in a row every day from these numbers please stop the calls. I had to start paying for a scam blocker so I would be able to even use my phone for a minute. 4 hours straight yesterday I've had enough of this. I use t-mobile service and don't know why this is popping up every day for the past 3 months.

Desired outcome: Stop the calls

View 0 more photos
T
11:05 am EDT

Inteliquent calls being made to me over 200

The petson calls everyday more than 200 calls in 2 years this technology was created for this purpose and is begin use for harassing calls threatening calls as well as spoofying your company has a person hiding behind your company technology and using it for there own malicious and evil works. with ypur help we can stop this so it doesnt happen to another person and your company name won't continue to be tarnished daily any help would greatly b appreciated so this person can b held accountable for the ruthless actions with no regard for your company's policy Thank you and God Bless u. If u have and questions call me at Tracey Sylve [protected]

T
10:24 am EDT

Inteliquent this person has been calling me for almost two years they have been hiding behind

Ost two years I have spoke to local law enforcement we want this person brought to justice because this way over cybetstalking its just a matter of time before someone will be made responsible for person constantly harassment thur this technology greated for another purpose this person must not be able to continue these actions with legal actions begin sort out so this will never happen to anyone else we asking for your help i. This matter thank you Tracey Sylve [protected] last call 920/2019 some numbers 252 3210643 443 2367956 281 1635151 225 2184087 225 6226696. 325 400 0193 there. Hundreds more the person call yesterday 2252698718

N
1:11 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Inteliquent - unethical behaviour

Neutral Tandem-Florida, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Inteliquent, Inc. This is their company website: https://www.inteliquent.com/services/neutral-tandem 786-789-0160 They are based in Chicago, but have many numbers that they use in your local area to call you. They harass and call at all hours of the night and day. They very often use, OMNIPOINT MIAMI E...

Read full review of Inteliquent and 9 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Inteliquent contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Inteliquent?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Inteliquent Customer Service. Initial Inteliquent complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Inteliquent above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Inteliquent. Discuss the issues you have had with Inteliquent and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.