Yellow Pages USA — fraudulent billing practices
This company cold called pretending to be "The Yellow Pages" asking if we wanted to renew our online ad from last year. They went over our details (no account number, just basic info) and told me that someone from the verification department would call me back shortly to confirm the listing. After she hung up another call came in a few minutes later and they verified the listing on a recorded line. This behavior is the number 1 way to know there's a scam, separate phone calls, with the second one recorded.
From doing some online research, I expect they'll send a bill since asking to remit payment to:
Yellow PagesUSA Corp.
391 NW 179th Ave
Aloha, OR 97006
I didn't give any payment info so if they do I'll have to contest it. For now I'm faxing them at [protected] to tell them I don't want their service. I also called [protected] and that's just a voicemail. Watch out!
More Yellow Pages USA Complaints & Reviews
- YellowPages.com - cancel contract
- YellowPages.com - horrible to cancel!!!
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on promised advertising
- YellowPages.com - failure to deliver on contract!
- Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com - fraud online subscription - yellow-page-usa.com
- Yellow Pages - web page
- Yellow Pages USA - bogas soliciation
- YellowPages.com - lies and scams
- Yellow Pages Group - information please
- YellowPages.com - yellowpages a scam!