Yankee Candleno confirmation email/had to reorder

M

Hello,

I ordered a personalized candle on 12/18 and never received a confirmation. I contacted customer service and they said they had no record and to reorder the candle. I reordered it on 12/20. On 12/21, my friend received the original candle. I got the shipping information for the second candle to arrive on 12/22. It is embarrassing to have her send back one of the candles. I was advised to order a second one when it was your mistake to not have the record/confirmation of the first one. I do not want to be charged for both candles. I do not want to have to have my friend return one of the candles -- it is a hassle for her and awkward to return a gift. I have ordered 4 personalized candles this holiday season and have loved them all! I do not want this one bad experience to ruin my yankee candle mindset.