Having problems with Home Creations?

Home Creations Customer Service Contacts

+1 405 692 2222 (Head Office)
+1 918 938 6986 (Tulsa Office)
2240 N. Broadway
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Tulsa Office
5705 E 71st St South, Suite 220, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Home Creations Customer Service. Initial Home Creations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Home Creations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Home Creations. Discuss the issues you have had with Home Creations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 16, 2020

Home Creations — Construction and landscaping

I moved in less than 6 months ago and before moving in we have had to delay the move in date because thing...

Home Creationsquality

If I could leave less than 1 star I would. I have a 2 year old house that has been nothing but problems. Our gas fireplace exploded within 6 months of moving in and had to be fixed. Bricks are falling off the outside of our house. Almost every door hinge in the house is falling off due to short screws that are put in. Our garage has standing water after it rains. We have had to replace 4 car tires due to nails/screws in the street from other construction. Now at 2 years old our hot water heater is broken and needs to be replaced. The company is not interested in anything we have to say and is not willing to discuss issues. I will NEVER buy or recommend a home creations home.

Jul 22, 2019

Home Creations — house built cheap

I bought my house in 2014. We have had nothing but problems we did research before we bought this house two...

Home Creationsroads

Apple valley addition... 34th and broadway
    Moore okla...
    The roads in this addition. Are a nightmare. Every 50 ft or so. There is a sink hole going across the entire road. It is destroying!!! My truck. They should be taking care of these deep sinkholes. If something is not done now!!! I will be fileing a claim to home creations for repairs to my truck. The entire addition needs repairs to the road. Take care of this issue.

Home Creations — customer service

Customer service is atrocious and they over promise to get you to sign a contract and give them a down...

Home Creations — warranty shmoranty

You'd think a company who's mass producing houses would have caught on by now that they can't...

Home Creations — warranty

it has been a year and they are just now starting to put in work orders from my walk threw list !!! i have...

Home Creations — terrible company

We bought our Platinium Collection home in 02/2007... we could go on forever about what has gone wrong...