I have been a long time yankee candle customer over my lifetime and i have always been very happy with the yankee candle products. For christmas i purchased a 12.25 square candle "holiday pomegranate". The aroma did not fill my open air floor plan as previous candles have. Second, the wicks burned down before the candle was gone leaving a half inch of unused wax. Overall this candle was a holiday disappointment to me. The cost was 17.99 at walmart and i pondered spending that much as i live on a fixed income. I am writing in hope that there may be some sort of compensation for this candle.
janice m steck
I guess it must be since they've had a new owner, I did not know they had one, I notice they package their votive candle in a different way. With the candle being exposed to the air. I was wondering if that was causing the loss of scent I was experiencing. At just about $2.00 a candle, it adds up. To a house full of no fragrance. So disappointed.
I emailed Yankee Candle customer support with my issue and received no response. So I'm going to post it here.
I bought a Yankee Candle Fragrance Fan a couple weeks ago. I set it up per the instructions, and placed it on top of our TV in the family room. It worked great and smelled great.
And then a few HOURS later, I picked it up to show my husband and realized that it had eaten a big ring out of the top of our TV. It ruined the top. I took pictures and sent them to Yankee Candle. I asked them to warn consumers that this could happen. No response.
Do not place these units on anything made of plastic. The warnings on the package don't sufficiently cover this kind of damage.
I purchased a vanilla scented yankee candle gel air freshener for my 2007 toyota tundra. I hung it on one of the knobs on my dash and when I went out to my truck after it had been there several days, I noticed a messy substance on my dash behind the freshener. I got a rag with warm water to wash it off and the plastic finish came right off and the plastic dash is actually pitted from the gel, like it had melted a little bit. I looked for a warning on the product and there was nothing that said not to let it come in contact with your cars interior. I have contacted yankee candle company but have yet to hear from them. At this point, i'm just posting this as a warning. Hopefully the company will own up to it. If not, i'll be back...