Yankee Candle

Thu:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Yankee Candleyankee candle small square holiday pomegranate

I have been a long time yankee candle customer over my lifetime and i have always been very happy with the yankee candle products. For christmas i purchased a 12.25 square candle "holiday pomegranate". The aroma did not fill my open air floor plan as previous candles have. Second, the wicks burned down before the candle was gone leaving a half inch of unused wax. Overall this candle was a holiday disappointment to me. The cost was 17.99 at walmart and i pondered spending that much as i live on a fixed income. I am writing in hope that there may be some sort of compensation for this candle.
janice m steck

Respond

Yankee Candlevotive candles

I guess it must be since they've had a new owner, I did not know they had one, I notice they package their votive candle in a different way. With the candle being exposed to the air. I was wondering if that was causing the loss of scent I was experiencing. At just about $2.00 a candle, it adds up. To a house full of no fragrance. So disappointed.

1 Response
      • Ra
        rabbitlover1811 Jan 21, 2016

I am really upset I bought 2 large Yankee Candles from House of Frazier and there is no smell at all, it also has black soot. These candles are unusable. I dont have money to burn no pun intended! House of Frazier sent me a message saying a refund can be given if item is unused! Well unlit the candles smelt nice! what can I do? Do I have any rights? I am really upset!

Yankee Candle - Fragrance Fan — fan melted my tv

I emailed Yankee Candle customer support with my issue and received no response. So I'm going to post it...

ADVERTISIMENT

Yankee Candle Gel Air Freshenerwarning! gel air freshener can melt plastic!

I purchased a vanilla scented yankee candle gel air freshener for my 2007 toyota tundra. I hung it on one of the knobs on my dash and when I went out to my truck after it had been there several days, I noticed a messy substance on my dash behind the freshener. I got a rag with warm water to wash it off and the plastic finish came right off and the plastic dash is actually pitted from the gel, like it had melted a little bit. I looked for a warning on the product and there was nothing that said not to let it come in contact with your cars interior. I have contacted yankee candle company but have yet to hear from them. At this point, i'm just posting this as a warning. Hopefully the company will own up to it. If not, i'll be back...

5 Responses
          Christina Bateman Aug 31, 2020

I bought a car freshener for my new 2019 car and it melted the buttons and warp The interior of my car. Where can I file a claim

• Av
          Ava Lilly Jul 24, 2019

so disappointing! I loved yankee candle! I always have a tart going (with a yankee candle tart burner) or a large candle! NO SMELL complete junk! reached out to yankee candle... waste of time!! no help. I no longer will purchase them. A tart would smell up my house amazing...now its like they're not even burning with a smell

• Le
          Lesley Bennett Jan 05, 2019

I purchased an expensive Yankee Candle. I now have to fork out over £100 to get my hall ceiling painted as it is covered in soot from the candle. This has turned out to be the most expensive candle in the world. Not a happy customer.

• Da
          Dani Baker Nov 13, 2018

I ordered two different candles from Yankee candle on the same day for Christmas. It was the first of December. I only received the red one I got for my mom. I still haven't received my sister's candle and we are a week away from Christmas.

• Gl
          Gladysmccalden Nov 11, 2018

The candle has just exploded in flames destroyed our window sill and left us shaken given the shock and the fire risk
          As two seniors we are distributed and distressed and need compensation and damages

Comments