Yamaha Motor Corporation — poor customer service
I purchased a 2006 Yamaha V-Star 1100 as a left over in 2007. After about 7 months and only 400 miles. My spoke rims started to rust and pit. I went back to the dealer and was told this is not normal. When I contacted Yamaha I was told rust is not covered. When I asked Yamaha to please show me where in the warrantee it states rust is not covered they said it is to be assumed. I told Yamaha that the warrantee reads that everything is covered except normal ware and tare. And are they saying that is normal for Yamaha products to rust after 7 months. At that point Yamaha said they would replace the rims but I had to pay the $800.00 labour to install them. This seem absurd to me I have a new bike with 400 miles that is garaged and is covered (with a Yamaha cover) has never been in the rain or road on a wet surface and I have to pay $800.00 for something I did not cause. When I asked for the name of the person in charge Yamaha Motor crop USA I was told no one knows. If you call the 800 number no one will give you a name it is like calling the CIA.
So at this point I am not happy with the way Yamaha handles there responsibility. And if anyone knows who to contact at Yamaha to get some satisfaction please let me know.
More Yamaha Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha FZ16 bike - worst customer satisfaction experience in yamaha, wakdewadi, pune service center
- Yamaha FZ 16 - heavy smoke, missing problem
- Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc. - worst customer and repair service
- yamaha motors - replacement of engine components
- Yamaha R15 - manufacturing defect
- YAMAHA NORKIS - issuance of or/cr
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - big end bearing for 1981 xs1100
- Yamaha FZ - service
- Yamaha YBR 125 - unsatisfactory services
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - moral harassment