Having problems with Yamaha?

Yamaha reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 14, 2007. The latest review Stealing money through our payments was posted on Feb 11, 2021. The latest complaint received damaged wave runner was resolved on Dec 21, 2014. Yamaha has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 128 reviews. Yamaha has resolved 58 complaints.

Yamaha Customer Service Contacts

1800 093 9262 (Colombia)
+1 800 962 7926 (United States)
+44 203 027 5116 (United Kingdom)
+49 21 312 013 (Germany)
+41 627 888 877 (Switzerland)
+60 361 577 011 (Malaysia)
+63 434 551 900 (Philippines)
+66 27 697 200 (Thailand)
10-1, Nakazawacho, Naka-ku Hamamatsu-shi

Chapaevsky pereulok, 14, Moscow, 125252

Switzerland
Emil-Frey-Strasse, 5745 Safenwil

India
A-3, Industrial Area, Noida-Dadri Road, Surajpur -201306, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.) India

Malaysia
Kompleks Hong Leong Yamaha, Lot 57, Persiaran Bukit Rahman Putra 3, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor Darul Ehsan

Philippines
Lots 1&2, Block 17, Phase I, LIMA Technology Center, Malvar, Batangas

Thailand
112 Moo 1, Bangna-Trad Rd. Km. 21, Tambol Srisa Jorrake Yai
Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand

Brazil
Rodovia Presidente Dutra Km 214, CEP 07178-580 - Guarulhos - SP

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yamaha Customer Service. Initial Yamaha complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yamaha above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yamaha. Discuss the issues you have had with Yamaha and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yamaha Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Yamaha FZengine mistake

Dear sir,
I pankaj moolrajani of jaipur, rajasthan with yamaha fz red color, vehicle no.-rj14 be 3890, purchased on 2 feb is facing problem with the engine sound, from the very second day of the purchase of bike there is some unusual noice coming form the engine...
when I complaint about it to the dealer he said, afet 500 kms bike will become smoothe but there were no improvements, then I showd again to the dealer but they said after first service everything will get alright nd bike will become smoothe,
when first service was done nooice was still coming and then they said we will have to open engine and then we will fix it up after 2000 kms... a man named suuny at Roshan yamaha, tonk road, jaipur talked very rudely and I cant afford to go every next day again and again to roshan yamaha motors for my bike, because I m doing engineering and I cant miss my classes so much...
I was so much shocked to hear this, that engine will have to be opened for repairing it so theat unusual noice should stop coming, I hav not used bike for a month and they are saying to open the engine then whats the use of purchasing new bike cost Rs 76, 400...
I hav handeled bike very smoothly, not yet more than the speed of 45 km/hr. I am driving slow to maintain average of bike but then also engine is making some noise, I am not at all sattisfied with the bike, there is some mistake in the engine.
I am a student and I cant go without a vehicle, so plzzz replace engine of my bike or replace my bike as soon as possible...
thanking you
pankaj

sarat.. Jul 20, 2011

dear friend
      please forward your complaint to consumer court, complaint against Yamaha not against the showroom, so that your problem will be solved

Yamaha Support for Steinberg Cubase LE 4 — failure of yamaha support to provide soft-elicenser registration/activation assistance for cubase le 4

I have software from Yamaha/Steinberg that I cannot install, due to registration/activation issues related to...

Yamaha Libero G5 Two Wheelerrejecting the replacement of parts

I am denied in replacing my two wheeler parts by service centre even if I have been in extended warranty period. My vehicle rnumber tn59 ae 7327 purchased in madurai tn. Is this problem solved by the company quickly?

• Ju
        Justin George Jul 21, 2011

Sir I have a problem with my Libero G5 2004 model..
        Up-to the 2nd service we were getting a millage of 72 kmpl...
        After that we are not getting any millage as such..
        We are doing all the maintenance works at Yamaha show room...
        But the result is the same..
        Can you suggest a better way to increase the millage as on the initial stages...
        Please send your valuable solution to [email protected]
        Expecting your valuable support...

Yamaha / Enticer Bikecarburetor

I am not able to get a new Carburetor to my Enticer bike, by which i am losing precious petrol.

• Go
          Goutham.g Nov 01, 2012

I am also facing same problem...can i change my carburetor and placing any other bike(like hero, honda..) carburetor.

Yamaha SZXdealer not giving the bike

Dealer not giving the bike

Respected sir,
        I'm shinoj. T. Chandran, I had booked a red yamaha szx on 23-11-2010
        From psn agencies pvt. Ltd, cochin. The dealer told me that he will give my bike within 10 days. After 10 days I contacted to them, they told me waiting for some days. Ok, then I have no 'problem'. They contact me on '12-12-2010' and told me issue your bike by the next day, I visited show room by the next day (13/12/2010) and saw bike, the dealer told me that we have some registration problems today, so we issue your bike on next day. The next day, I did not get bike, they sell that bike to another person. I meet the sales manager and general manager, they told me waiting for another 10 more days or we refunded your amount. This is bad commitement to customer and I am disappointed as a first time buyer. I hope this complaint will not go on deaf ears. I am waiting for a positive reply.. Thank you.

My booking number for szx is cr1457
        Contact number:[protected]
        Attached my booking recipt with this mail.

dealer not giving the bike

yamaha yzf r15bad service of yamaha

I had purchased my yamaha yzf r15 from sehgal motors, meerut (up) on 07-06-2010. On 3rd of of october, I placed my bike to the company for servicing and repairing as I had met with an accident on 1st of oct and my bike was completely damaged in the accident. They had given me a time of 15 days for its complete recovery. After 15 days, when I went there, they told me that there is a shortage of parts of r15 and told me to come after 20 days. After that also, there excuses are same for not repairing my bike. Now more than 2 months has been passed away, in between the time, I went there 15 to 20 times. But no result has come. Finally, today on 8th of december, they told me to take away my bike back from the company's service centre in the same severe condition only and they are unable to repair it. There behaviour was really bad. They used abusive language also. My bike was still there.
          Now what can I do?
          Please sir, take some serious actions against this problem.
          The required specifications are given below.

Registration number - up15ap6032
          Owner's name - akshat kumar
          Address - 589/6 shastri nagar, meerut (up)
          Dealer's name - sehgal motors
          Address - 195 soti gang, meerut (up)
          Bike name - yama yzf r15
          Colour - red

I again urges you to take some serious actions against this case and solve my problem.

Thanking you

bad service of yamaha

Yamaha Vega Diskplate registration

I bought my yamaha vega disk a month ago and as per agent who explained everything, plate registration will take 1 1/2 months. Last november 15, 2010 was my first monthly payment and just a week ago I visited my motor dealer's office here in san rafael, montalban for oil change and chain adjustment as part of it's warranty coverage. Part of this, I followed up the status of my plate registration processing with them. I just reminded them that this coming end of november will be the 1 1/2 months' old of my motorcycle purchased so I asked for an update and possibility if I could get my plate registration towards the end of the month. To my surprise, they changed their statement and rather told me that: "ay sir 2-3 months po yung rehistro, richard di mo ba sinabi kay sir na 2-3 months talaga yun." I don't want to create a sarcastic rebuttal so I just told them that, "pinanghahawakan ko lang ang sinabi nyo". Six (6) days before end of november 2010, i'm hoping that they'll keep their words true from their hearts. Otherwise, I will return this motor to them. You know what yamaha philippines, you have this waiver form that you presented to your buyer that if we'll be caught in the road by police officers (for plate registration status), dealer will not be liable on it. Inasmuch as I would like to use my motor as means of transportation to my work place, I wouldn't dare to do it because I am afraid of the law. With this, I think it's very very unreasonable from your dealer's end to say to each customers that plate registration will take place 2-3 months. This is your job and as part of your business ethics towards every single client, you should maintain a responsible and good customer service relationship. Kalokohan na tumagal ng 2-3 buwan na pagpaparehistro para lang sa motor. Katamaran yan! Don't make any excuses!!! - ramil, burgos, montalban ([protected])

Yamaha R15 — manufacturing defect

Iam gowtham raj from tamilnadu (coimbatore). I took bike in (cag pride) in febrauary from the very second day...

Yamaha R15service is poor

I bought yamaha r15 - 2 yrs back. Km - 18000 and my bike is not at all looks like smooth riding. Petrol tank, handle bar and some other parts are all vibrating after 10000 kms onwards. I cant able to ride my bike more than 50 km/h. I have given service in almost all the yamaha service centres. But they said the bike is good and old r15 will give only this much smoothness. Hey jus want to compromise the customer and I dont think yamaha's service is good. My bike riding looks like someother 100 cc bike. I cant feel the yamaha's performance and smoothness. They dono how to service properly and sastisfy the customer. I thought of buying fz 16 to my brother. But now I have changed my plan to go for someother option.

4 Responses
                • In
                  India Yamaha motor Jan 10, 2013

Dear Sir,
                  Your complaint has been closed on 5th-Jan-2013.We thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We value your inputs and necessary actions have been taken to meet your concerns.
                  We understand and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused to you.
                  If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at [protected]

Best Regards,
                  Customer Care
                  India Yamaha Motor
                  Toll Free: [protected]

• In
                  India Yamaha motor Jan 09, 2013

Dear Sir,
                  Your complaint has been closed on 5th-Jan-2012.We thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We value your inputs and necessaryactions have been taken to meet your concerns.
                  If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at [protected]

Best Regards,
                  Customer Care
                  India Yamaha Motor
                  Toll Free: [protected]

• Ad
                  adim Jan 06, 2013

my bike was stolen from zoo park in hyderabad

• Ve
                  Venkat7259 Dec 31, 2012

Yamaha is producing fz16 and other vehicles with components made out of sub-standard design & quality.
                  1. The mileage is very poor in spite of the fact that most of the parts are made out of plastic material, where as a JAWA / YEZDI, a 250cc vehicle which I was using was giving 45 kms / Litre for many years and even a Kinetic Honda which I was using was giving 55kms / Litre with both had a very good pick that even I used to overtake many RX and travels.
                  2. The vehicle is not starting using the self starter and it failed within 6 months of usage, in spite of regular service done by the dealer / Service provider Raj Yamaha, Chennai.
                  3. The brightness of the headlight is poor on most of the days and bright on some time, and there is no answer from the dealer / Service provider Raj Yamaha, Chennai.
                  4. Shifting the gear from one to the other is very hard to the extent that it damages the leg, near the thump.
                  5. The vehicle stalls and the engine is switching off while overtaking which is a very dangerous affair to the rider.
                  6. The vehicle goes to the neutral position when I shift the gear to lower gear at most of the times and to 1st gear when you want to shift it to the neutral.
                  7. Utmost care is needed when using the kick starter as the rider is forced to fold the right side foot rest thus causing danger as the rider has to push back the foot rest to use the brake pedal.
                  8. The stand is not withstanding the weight of the vehicle thus deflecting on the self weight of the vehicle causing bend and thus hitting on the ground and there is no answer for this either from India Yamaha motor pvt. Ltd. Or the dealer / Service provider Raj Yamaha, Chennai.
                  9. There is no safety for the pillion riders as pillion rider is tend to fall from the vehicle from their backside at any point of time.
                  10. Pillion riders are complaining that they are getting back ache while traveling on this vehicle, because the seat is not wider & longer enough for a person to sit apart from placement of the foot rest that is in a place that induces pain and discomfort to the pillion rider.
                  11. In spite of pumping air at regular intervals, air pressure is always less in the tyres from day 1.
                  12. Yamaha dealers always do a worst service, in-spite charging huge amounts.
                  13. This is the only vehicle in India that there is no safety for the riders as no crash guard/Bar is provided.
                  14. This is the only vehicle that there is no chain guard which is also unsafe to the riders.
                  15. The Ground Clearance/Shock Absorber Action is also poor in this vehicle as the vehicle is hitting the ground whereas even my Kinetic Honda has not hit the ground after I did a small modification.
                  16. Also most of the vehicles in India are coming with out mudguard flap and mudguards with enough length (for the purpose of safety, mudguard should be long enough so that it crosses the centre line of the wheels of the vehicle), which is causing dangers like dirt spraying on the other vehicle drivers like projectiles which lead to eye injury, accidents apart from making the clothes dirty.
                  17. The handle bar of the vehicle is too soft and will bend even if you drop the vehicle accidentally while you try to park the same using the stand.
                  18. The company, India Yamaha motor Pvt. Ltd is not responding to the complaints made and do not want to resolve the issues.
                  19. Dealers of India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd, especially dealers like Raj Yamaha, Chennai, do not have any system, accountability towards the customers and their MD, Rajkumar does not have manners at all and his aim is to only make money without doing any service.

As it has become a threat to the Indian community, all the owners of Yamaha vehicles are requested to join hands and file a suit for relief and damages apart from stressing the government to form an active regulatory body (like NABCB which is really doing a wonderful job under Mr.Venkatraman and not the one like TRAI, which has allowed the sale of sim cards of service providers till the date of closure without insisting for withdrawal from the market) so that to make rules, regulations and norms for the mileage as it is the need of the hour, approval & disapproval of vehicles / Each & every component to ensure quality, in terms of cost, road worthiness, mileage, safety and reliability.
                  I have bought my fz16 on 5th jun2012 and my friend has bought another model and from day 1 we are also experiencing most the above problems. Also those who are affected are requested to fix a board in the vehicle itself narrating the defects/Shortcomings of the vehicle to create awareness among Indian community.
                  Those who want to join the fight against a substandard product may contact me either through my email ID: [email protected] or +[protected].

Alf England /power biking/yamaha uk — bike under warranty

Hi, I am an individual not a copmpany. My son daniel is 17 years old love yamaha saved up to get his Yamaha...

Aylesbury

Yamaha Fazerpoor service

The yamaha motors, dealer of saharanpur ms. Mahesh motors is a centre of thiefs, please dont take your vehicle for service to them, I had a very dad exprience with them, as one of their chief mechanic named mr. Sajid and his allies used to steal original parts from the bike and used to put old parts in it place. Every time you go to them for servicing they charge you a heafty amount not less than rs800. My bike which have only run 40, 000km in 5 years, they have opened the engine twice and replaced original parts but after one month the bike starts with the same problem. Beaware this people also takes out original parts from the vehicle before sale of the new bike. When you purchase a yamaha be attentive. It may happened to you.

3 Responses
                  • Bike will off, if i drive slowly. this issue was facing last 1 year .no one resolve this issue in Raj Yamaha showroom Thoraipakkam chennai.

• Ha
                    harsimran singh bajaj Jun 03, 2011

I am a customer of your most recent model bike fAZER. I bought this on 1/10/2009 from Empee Motor Sector 22-B Chaandigarh. I would like to 15bring to your kind notice about the pathetic situation I am facing Lots of problem after spending Rs 75, 000 (Rupees Seventy Five thousand) to buy your...My full bike colour become dull..

• Ar
                    Arjun230490 Jun 17, 2010

Sir,
                    I have purchased Yamaha Fazer on Oct 2009 and according to my view its a good vehicle.But unfortunately my friend took my vehicle and make it fall.It is on March 2010.On that day i get to my dealer and ordered the parts which were scratched and broken .It took almost 2 months to change the necessary parts and till now i didn't get the tail parts, foot rest and some other parts too ...They are making it so delay .So many Other Fazers are their waiting for the parts ...After the accident i gave the vehicle for changing parts and they took 2 months for it and because of the un-use of the vehicle there were many other complaint too have .So when i asked the dealers they told that they were helpless about the parts .So please take necessary action against it .

Yamaha FZservice

Hi i bought a yamaha fz 16 in 2008 and i gave " first paid full service "t "SAI RAM MOTORS, PADI, CHENNAI "
                  I have asked them to check my horn and disc, while i took the byke from service center, it was good,

After a day it, my disc got some sound then my horn is not working, and from rear whell got some sound, i called them said ab this .thy asked me to bring my byke to thr service center .they have given a hectic time for me to bring the byke during office time between 10am - 5 .30 pm, and my office time is 9 - 5.45

dont know what are thy doing in serivce center and charging for each and every thing huge amount .

And they are not customer frndly, dont think of customer need and doing the needfull

Yamaha yamrxv565 bl receiver2 months in the reapir shop

I purchased a Yamaha yamrxv565 receiver on 09/20/09 it comes with a 2 year warranty. On July 13th the HDMI port stopped working. On July 14th I took it to Electronic Service Lab in Trenton NJ.

I had not heard anything from them by August 13th So I called and they said they were waiting for parts. I called back on August 31st and he told me tha parts were on back order and he did not know when they would come in.

I called Yamaha and spoke with Don he was very pleasant and he told me he would call me back, of course he never called me back. I called the repair center on September 1st and they told me Don had called them and told them I would be getting a new receiver.

I tried calling Don back to find out what was going on and he did not call me back. I called customer service and was sent to a John Cortes. John told me that Don would be out for awhile and he would be handling my case. He gave me his direct phone number and everything. He told me that he would be away for the Labor Day weekend and would contact me on Tuesday September 7th. As you can guess I have not heard a word from him up to this date September 15th and he has not returned my phone calls. I called the repair center and they have not heard anything from him either. I sent an e-mail to Mr. Tom Sumner on Friday September 10th and have not heard a word from him either. I guess Yamaha just does not care for their customer's. I know I will never purchase another Yamaha product for the rest of my life.

Good Luck to all.

Mike Kirwin

yamaha motor indonesiamotor vixion

motor saya vixion 2008 september saya beli, baru 6 bln fuel pump rusak tp udah diganti trs 1 bln kemaren motor mogok kt mekanik kemasukan air trs dikuras 2 mingguan tangkinya bocor katanya karat yang saya mau complaint masa baru 2 thn tangki dah bocor trs saya tanya ke dealer ga ada tanggapan padahal saya dah promosi in klo vixion bagus nyatanya lain saya kecewa n saya mau minta trolong solusinya gimana krn tanggung blon lunas tp klo udah lunas saya mau jual ganti merk lain saya kecewa

2 Responses
                        • Si
                          sigit Dec 20, 2011

itu masih mendingan mas sudah bisa turun stnk nya dalam jangka 2 minggu.saya lebih parah lagi mas, , stnk yg dijanjikan max 1bulan, sampai sekarang sudah 1, 5 bulan belum juga turun.apalagi jaketnya...kenapa pelayanan sekelas yamaha yg sudah termasuk perusahaan bonafied bisa seperti itu pelayanannya.seolah2 konsumen yamaha bodoh semua, dan bisa dibohongi terus2an.

• Ok
                          oka hadi Oct 11, 2010

salam buat pecinta yamaha, saya salah satu consumen yamaha motor, saya pertengahan bulan puasa saya ke dealer yamaha yg berlokasi di cempaka putih, saya liat motor yamaha byson, lalu saya ditawari sama sales girl disana, katanya''mas kalo berminat pesan aja dulu soalnya barang inden, kalo mas pesen mas yg ke 51 orang yg mesan pertama, semua beres dan saya taro uang 100ribu untuk pemesanan.setelah itu sesudah puasa saya di survei, dan beberapa hari motor datang, kt yg mengantar saya akan dapat hadia jaket, helm dan handphone, karna saya di antara 100 pemesan pertama, setelah hampir 2 minggu saya ambil stnk dan tanya tntang hadia dan jaket trsbut, tp saya di beri tahu sama sales girl trsbut, ktnya hanya yg online yg dapat hadiah tersebut, yang saya kecewa knapa saya hanya dapat jaket dealer biasa, bukannya dapet jaket touring dri motor byson, yg saya tahu semua motor besar dapat jaket touring, kok motor sekelas yamaha hanya dapet jaket biasa, tdk dpt handphone saya gak papa yg pentig dapet jaket touring dari yamaha byson, tolong di jelaskan dengan detail.maksih

yamaha in Mauritiusno display of varietyinmodels in showroom

there is no model at all display in showroom in Mauririus concerning moyorcycles of the well know Yamaha brand, for example:super sport, street, dual, etc.The brand is itself being to be part in instinct on mauritan soil sooner on my point of view, it needs to be shown in real these famous bikes...we love Yam.You aproach ...we aproach to drive our souls, thanks.

Yamaha Motor Corporationblown motor

Yamaha knows about a defect in the length of the oil line. Over time, the oil line shrinks and then disconnects from the engine, starving it for oil and it blows a cylinder. $1, 110 repair bill minimum. Their customer service told me they would not help because I should have checked the oil line and replaced it. They never sent owners a bulletin advising them to replace the defective line.

• Lo
                              lokesh khanna Oct 11, 2011

I live in chennai, I bought YAMAHA R15 red colour in BIKERZ located in MIT near to chrompet, i bought my bike in 2211 i have undergone 3 free services in BIKERZ(MIT) and before my fourth service my bike noise increses and i handovered my vehicle to the BIKERZ service station(MIT), on 2892011 they called me and said at the same date evening and said., it is a major issue and it will be costs around 6000INR and i asked about could i claim it in warranty, here starts the problem the response level slows down, first two days the reason is they are finding what is the actual problem is after that festival time here, one weak passes and my bike is sent to the main service station which is in NANGANALLUR(BIKERZ) and their reasons are better than MIT branch, the reason is they are taking the snaps of the damaged parts and mailing it to the higher officials to claim the warranty, the next day i called them their reply is we dont have current so we couldn carry on the mail process, At last they have mailed it to their higher officials, This i come to know when my mom called them the next day, The mail is sent on 8th oct 2011 today the date is 11th oct 2011, I called them today their reply is they dont get any reply from the higher officials...i dont know what to do please do me the favour to get my bike with properly serviced.
                              Regards,
                              Lokesh khanna.

yamaha/FZ16a problem in my bike

Sir,
                            It is your kind and intelligent attention that I am habitant of Asansol zones and I have purchased a YAMAHA FZ 16 bike Reliance Automobiles, Durgapur.
                            My bike didn't run long distance because recently I found a problem in it's front wheel, i.e.a air is passes through from gap of tyre and rim. It is not able to hold air for long time, and now it's looses all air within 2-3 days.I visited nearest authorized dealer but they clearly refuse to take the responsibility although I have details papers and warranty.
                            I'll be very much great-full to please solve the problem of my bike.My contact number and name is given below.
                            With regards
                            Jaydeb Basak
                            mob.no:[protected]

Yamaha Amplifire Receiver Rx-v863bl 735 Watt 7.1-channelcheated money

Dear Sir/Madam,
                              I have got a contact with one of a supplier of the above company fm Alibaba, So I tried to buy a Yamaha RX-V863BL 735 Watts 7.1 Channel Amplifire Receiver. The supplier send me a quotation of the products by mailng and requested to send money by Western Union. So as she told me I send monwy by Western union. After that no rply fm her so I was Scarred n called her, than she given me a EMS code number EE213207905CN but its not relaising fm EMS yet. During the past week I was keep calling her and sending mail regarding this but se did not pick her Phone and not responding any mail fm me. I hardly trying to conatct Direct with the above company but I did not sucess yet.
                              I have attached the invoice.
                              All The detailes have included on the invoice.
                              I hope Alibaba complain team will go through with this complain and sole out my problems.
                              Here is the invoice ahich she send me. Her Conatct number 00 86 [protected]

Postal code: 361002

EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com
                              Contract No: KL20100407
                              Date : 03/07/2010
                              The undersigned seller and buyer have close the following transaction according to the terms and conditions stipulated below :
                              Article Name Model No . Quantity ( pcs ) Unirt Price Total Amount (USD)
                              RX-V863BL 735 Watt 7.1-Channel 162usd 162usd
                              5.Bank details:
                              payment :western Union
                              Beneficiary Bank: Bank of China Guiyang Branch
                              "Beneficiary Name: Zhangyu Xu
                              (First name: Zhangyu Last Name: Xu)
                              Address: #14, Jinshan Xiaoqu, Jinshan Street,
                              Huli District, Xiamen city, China
                              Postal code: 361002

Remarks :Delivery date before July 3, 2010 Seller:Winnie
                              03/07/2010

• Hi
                                  hirokiwhity Jul 19, 2010

I have got the information on Web as following.

"it is holidays here the weather is bad and roads are washed away so i advise anyone wanting to buy from them not to it is a big scam "18 Jul 2010 16:43

yamaha motors — replacement of engine components

Hi, I am Mentioning below my worst nightmare in the last two weeks incurred by yamaha people. From: "Back...

Yamaha Cripton Rnew bike poor quality

I have been buying yamaha motor bikes since 1989 and have always been very satisfied, but from 2007 I have pruchase two crypton r bikes and both have produced problems. I have taken them to numerous yamaha services and always the same answer, (its the type of bike that has problems from the begining)
                                I am very disappointed in the quality of the new bikes and unless I get an answer to my problem I am seriously considering changing company. At the moment I have in my family four yamaha bikes and I will change them if I can not solve this problem, note also that I am a female driver and I use my bike to go to work and come home from work which is only 600 metres per day,