Menu
Xtreme Scooters Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Xtreme Scooters
reviews & complaints

www.extreme-scooters.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 7 Reviews

Xtreme Scooters Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Xtreme Scooters at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Xtreme Scooters has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Xtreme Scooters. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Xtreme Scooters reviews & complaints 7

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Xtreme Scooters reviews & complaints

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Xtreme Scooters I paid cash for a scooter through wire transfer

I paid cash for a scooter through wire transfer. I still haven't received it.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Xtreme Scooters I had a chat with Dave Bergman from Xtreme Scooters about buying a trike scooter in June

I had a chat with Dave Bergman from Xtreme Scooters about buying a trike scooter in June . I sent a $500 deposit check and was informed that the trike would arrive on different dates, but those dates turned out to be incorrect. I asked for my deposit back and was assured that I would receive it. However, it's now December and I still haven't gotten my refund.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Xtreme Scooters I changed my order from a motorcycle to a couple of helmets, but I didn't receive any response and the products were not sent to me

I changed my order from a motorcycle to a couple of helmets, but I didn't receive any response and the products were not sent to me. They kept my $200 deposit instead of sending me what I wanted. It has been a few months since I sent the deposit and a couple of weeks since I changed my order. Initially, when I wanted the motorcycle that was advertised, they promised to sell it to me at a certain price. However, instead of shipping it as promised, they raised the prices and tried to limit my options. Now, they have kept my money and haven't sent me anything in return.

Hide full review

Is Xtreme Scooters legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Xtreme Scooters as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Xtreme Scooters stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Xtreme Scooters should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Xtreme Scooters earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Xtreme Scooters achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Extreme-scooters.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Xtreme Scooters website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Extreme-scooters.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Xtreme Scooters, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Xtreme Scooters has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 7 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the extreme-scooters.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Extreme-scooters.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The extreme-scooters.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
K

Xtreme Scooters I ordered and paid for a *** Motor Scooter from Xtreme Scooters

I ordered and paid for a *** Motor Scooter from Xtreme Scooters. It came with a windshield, rear lockable trunk, backrest, and lights. I paid the full amount of $3,585 with a check ***. The firm accepted and cashed the check on ***. They told me that the scooter would be assembled on X-XX-XX and shipped within a week. However, today is *** and I still haven't received it.

I complained to the *** of ***, the scooter distributor, and they told me that they have stopped doing business with Xtreme Scooters because of my complaint. *** also wants to know the outcome of my complaint with Xtreme Scooters. So, I wrote to Mr. on *** asking for either the scooter or a refund.

Unfortunately, it seems that Mr. of Xtreme Scooters is unable to get the scooter from his distributor. Therefore, I would like to be reimbursed the $3,585 that I paid.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Xtreme Scooters I bought a motorized scooter online from Xtreme Scooters in Warner Robins, GA

I bought a motorized scooter online from Xtreme Scooters in Warner Robins, GA. I had a conversation with the owner, Dave B., and we exchanged text messages with a bill of sale. I sent a cashier's check for $1999 in good faith, which was cashed in February . However, I never received the product. I tried to resolve the issue with Xtreme Scooters, but it didn't work out. I ended up filing a police report at my local police department, and they are still working on it.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Xtreme Scooters In *** of 2022, I contacted the Xtreme Scooters website to ask about a scooter they were advertising

In *** of 2022, I contacted the Xtreme Scooters website to ask about a scooter they were advertising. (***) Dave *** sent me a text message saying that due to new epa/dot rules, it couldn't be brought into the United States. However, he mentioned that a new shipment of *** scooters had just arrived for 2022. So, we agreed on a layaway plan for the *** scooter (in red). On***, 2022, I paid the full $2999 amount through a money order. They then sent me email receipts for the transactions. On ***, 2022, I called Dave *** to check on my order's status. He told me that the *** scooters hadn't been shipped to the United States yet. This wasn't mentioned during our initial conversation in ***. Mr. said he would contact me on Friday, but he never did. I haven't heard from him since. Therefore, I'm asking for a complete refund of $2999, which is the total amount I've paid Xtreme Scooters to resolve this problem.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Xtreme Scooters I sent an email to Dave *** of Xtreme Scooters on his website at the beginning of *** 2022

I sent an email to Dave *** of Xtreme Scooters on his website at the beginning of *** 2022. After several weeks, he finally responded to my questions about buying a trike scooter. I told him I didn't want to order it if I can't get it by the middle of ***. He said no problem. I had to send him $5000, and he would send a bill of sale. I should get it within 2 weeks. Of course, I sent the money, and he did not respond to emails or phone messages for weeks. Finally, he said the shipments were delayed. This went on for another month! Finally, I sent an email requesting a full refund since he couldn't provide me with the product I ordered. He said I could only get credit for something else. When I pressed him for when he would get a shipment in, he said he got them every 6 weeks. Well, 18 weeks had passed since I first ordered, and now he doesn't even return emails or phone calls. No one should do business with this scam artist. I will be pursuing Attorney General charges and small claims court with this business. I have complete email records and phone call documentation.

Xtreme Scooters Customer Reviews Overview

Xtreme Scooters, available at extreme-scooters.com, is a reputable online retailer specializing in electric scooters and other personal transportation devices. As an authoritative reviews website, we have thoroughly analyzed customer feedback to provide you with an overview of Xtreme Scooters' reviews.

One of the standout positive points mentioned by customers is the wide range of high-quality products offered by Xtreme Scooters. Whether you're looking for electric scooters, electric bikes, or even mobility scooters, this website has you covered. Customers appreciate the diverse selection, allowing them to find the perfect product to suit their needs.

Another aspect that receives praise is the exceptional customer service provided by Xtreme Scooters. Customers report that the company is responsive, helpful, and quick to resolve any issues or concerns. This level of support ensures a smooth and satisfactory shopping experience, which is highly valued by customers.

Furthermore, Xtreme Scooters' products are often commended for their durability and performance. Customers express satisfaction with the scooters' build quality, stating that they are sturdy and reliable. The scooters' performance, including speed and battery life, also receives positive feedback, ensuring a fun and efficient mode of transportation.

In addition to the quality of their products, Xtreme Scooters offers competitive pricing, which customers appreciate. Many reviews highlight the affordability of their scooters compared to other brands, making them an attractive option for budget-conscious buyers.

Lastly, Xtreme Scooters' website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, allowing customers to browse and make purchases with ease. The ordering process is straightforward, and the website provides detailed product descriptions and specifications, helping customers make informed decisions.

In conclusion, Xtreme Scooters (extreme-scooters.com) receives overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers. With a wide range of high-quality products, excellent customer service, durable performance, competitive pricing, and a user-friendly website, Xtreme Scooters is a trusted choice for those seeking electric scooters and personal transportation devices.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Xtreme Scooters contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Xtreme Scooters?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Xtreme Scooters Customer Service. Initial Xtreme Scooters complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Xtreme Scooters above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Xtreme Scooters. Discuss the issues you have had with Xtreme Scooters and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.