www.topessaywriting.orgProvided horrible essay. A lot of mistakes

OMG. The website www.topessaywriting.org is horrible and not recommended. I ordered essay from them, but they provided the result after 10 days and it was full of grammar mistakes. I was shocked, ‘coz I wasted rather high sum for the services. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them.

• Mi
    missmopar05 May 04, 2016

This service is a scam and all of the good reviews you read for it are FAKE. They said they could have my papers done in 14 days, they had a month and I didn't get one paper, and the other was fully plagiarized. Neither was of Master's level writing; the writers clearly didn't even have a grasp on English. Then they refused to give me all my money back like their "guarantee" promises. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!

• Ti
    TiffanySe Jun 01, 2016

I like when papers are sent before the deadline, but here they always sent it exactly in time! Yet, papers are written very well!

• To
    topessaywriting Jun 01, 2016

Dear Maleni!
    First of all, please accept our deepest apologizes for any issues occurred. We are deeply sorry about the situation. Our customers' satisfaction is of the first priority for us, so please contact our customer support department by any of the given ways ( phone, email, LiveChat) and be sure that we will do our best to solve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you!

• Ki
    KileyHayes Jun 24, 2016

Perfect research papers. No mistakes or typos. Good English, all the points at place. The writers strictly follow the guideline and actually give you good papers. I had different writers do the research as one was on sociology and another one on biology. They both were great

• Je
    JennifferMiller Jun 29, 2016

Looking at the papers this writing company has done for me, I want to mention their quality and absence of any mistakes! That's perfect for me!

• Be
    BebeRodriges Jul 04, 2016

Your papers are amazing! My professors just wonder why I write so well know!

• El
    Elle123 Dec 21, 2016

If you can find so many people with so many complaints, then it's obvious that they're either putting the good reviews up themselves or paying. I invite ANYONE to read the paper I got from them that was supposed to be masters level. TOTAL SCAM AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I spent nearly $200 and received nothing back. Seriously, i'm trying to make sure every site gets this review so anyone checking will find it's awful but some sites don't even publish bad reviews about them. Beware! they're terrible.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices