Menu
Beachsissi Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Beachsissi
reviews & complaints

www.beachsissi.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 24 Reviews

Beachsissi Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
12 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Beachsissi at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Beachsissi has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Beachsissi. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Beachsissi reviews & complaints

6:20 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi Bad customer service and return policy

I purchased 2 dresses totaling $70. Both were mediums. One was too big. One was too small. Both unwearable. Instead of returning them they want to offer % off another order. Ummm. No thank you, not spending more money on something unpredictable. I decided to pay shipping to return them, thinking being lightweight I’d get something back. Nope. Costs just as much to return them to china. So I’m stuck with $70 of merch I can’t wear.

S
12:47 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi Scam from China! Don't order anything from here!

If I could give negative stars, I would. Ordered almost $150.00 worth of clothes and it never arrived, AND I paid expedited shipping. There is no working phone number (well, one that goes to China and will ring ten times and then a message will break in and say it is a non working number), and upon first emailing them, they insisted it had arrived to my house and delivered. Then they ghosted me. I've emailed and called, and there is no longer any communication from them, period.

THIS PLACE IS A SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. It's a company in China who makes their money by ripping off customers and then not being available when problems arise. The sad part is that this review will not affect how they run their company; they will continue to rip off the public for as long as they can. Save yourself your time and money. Skip this skechy place.

W
7:57 am EDT

Beachsissi Beachsissi Review: Inconsistent Sizing and Difficult Returns Process

I recently purchased some bathing suits from Beachsissi and was surprised to find out that the company is located in China. I was hoping to return some of the suits that didn't fit properly, but when I read the 'returns' page, it said that returns were accepted. However, this turned out to be a lie.

When I received the suits, I noticed that they were all different sizes, even though I had ordered the same size for each one. I also found that the suits were better suited for young girls with smaller cup sizes.

I contacted the company to get the return address and was told that they would send me two more suits for free if I didn't return the ones I had. I explained that I wanted to return the suits and get my money back, but they responded by saying that returning all seven items wasn't a good idea for me.

They explained that their warehouse was located in China and that the return shipping cost would be high, take a long time, and might get stuck at customs. They also said that they could only refund me after they received the return. Instead, they offered to send me two new items for free, without any charge to replace the return. I could even select any item priced under USD$35.

They suggested that I sell the items out, as they were cute, high quality, and cheap. Alternatively, they offered to refund me $25 in total instead of returning the items.

Overall, I was disappointed with my experience with Beachsissi. The sizing was inconsistent, and the return process was difficult. However, their customer service was responsive and tried to offer solutions to my problem. If you're considering purchasing from Beachsissi, be aware that the company is located in China and that returns may not be as easy as they seem.

Is Beachsissi legit?

Our verdict: Beachsissi emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with Beachsissi.

Beachsissi earns 27% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Beachsissi with a 27% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Based on our evaluation, Beachsissi has resolved only 0% of 12 complaints, indicating a severe lack of commitment to customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and responsiveness. This may suggest that the company is apathetic or disinterested in addressing the opinions and concerns of its customers.

Beachsissi protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

We have detected an internal review system on Beachsissi's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Beachsissi. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Beachsissi has claimed the domain name for beachsissi.com for a long time, scammers and fraudulent websites can also claim domain names for a long time and use this as a tactic to appear more trustworthy.
  • Beachsissi.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Beachsissi website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • We looked up Beachsissi and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
  • Adult content may be available on beachsissi.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.
F
2:45 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi Beachsissi Review: Poor Delivery Experience and Unhelpful Customer Service

So, I gotta tell ya, I had a pretty rough experience with Beachsissi. I placed an order for 8 items back in March, spent a total of $150. But get this, the order was split into two parcels for some reason. One of them arrived just fine, but the other one, with 7 items in it, was nowhere to be found. I mean, I looked everywhere. Checked my mailbox multiple times, asked my neighbors, even looked on every floor of my building. But no luck. The tracking said it was delivered, but it definitely wasn't.

Now, here's where things get really frustrating. Apparently, for international parcels, it's the sender's responsibility to launch an inquiry with the post. So, I had to send a ton of emails to Beachsissi before they finally agreed to do it for me. And get this, they didn't even do it until several weeks after I first complained! And even then, they never got back to me with an answer about what happened to my missing items. And to top it all off, they refused to reimburse me for the items I paid for but never received.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend Beachsissi to anyone. If something goes wrong with your delivery, you're completely unprotected. And while their customer service may respond quickly, they don't actually do anything to help you out. So, save yourself the time and money and shop somewhere else. I lost $120 and a whole lot of time trying to get my money back. Not worth it, folks.

8:27 pm EDT

Beachsissi Beachsissi Review: Return Process & Customer Service Experience

I recently purchased a product from Beachsissi, an online store that offers a wide range of clothing and accessories. Unfortunately, the item I received was not suitable and I needed to return it. I found the process of returning the item quite difficult, but after exchanging a few emails with their customer service representative, Natalia, I was able to get the address for the return.

After following the return guidelines, I was presented with three options for a resolution. Option A offered a free replacement item, which most customers tend to choose. Option B provided a partial refund of USD$20 without the need for a return, which would save time and effort. Finally, Option C provided a full refund upon successfully returning the item within seven days of receipt at the address provided.

The return address was located in Shanghai, China, and it is important to note that all items must be returned unused and in their original packaging. The customer must also include a paper slip with the order number and a legible contact name to ensure that the return process runs smoothly.

While the returns process was a little confusing at first, I found their customer service to be helpful and efficient in resolving the issue. If you have any questions or concerns about their return policy, shipping, or sizing, they provide helpful links that can be found on their website. Overall, I would recommend checking out Beachsissi for any clothing or accessory needs.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi BeachSissi Review: Complicated Returns Process, But Three Options Available

I recently made a purchase from BeachSissi and unfortunately, I was not pleased with the items I received. I decided to take the risk and purchase some swimwear from their website, as their returns policy appeared to be reasonable. However, I soon learned that it was not as straightforward as I thought. In order to request the full returns policy, I had to send an email to them directly. It's worth noting that due to COVID-19, there are limited flights between Australia and China, so my package had to be sent via Express Post which ended up costing me approximately AUD30.

Once I received the returns policy, I was given three options to rectify the situation. The first option was to exchange the items for new items, of which I would be sent two at a 50% discounted price. This was the most popular option among customers. The second option was to receive a partial refund of USD$3 per item without having to return the items. This option would save me time and effort, but it wouldn't be a full refund. The third option was to return the items for a full refund. However, I would have to mail the items out within seven days of receiving them and include a valid tracking number.

The return address was provided and I noticed that it was located in Shanghai, China. It's worth mentioning that all returned items must be in their original unused condition with no damage, washing, altering or strange smells. Additionally, a paper slip with my order number and contact information would need to be included, as it would help them to locate my order quickly upon receipt.

Overall, I was disappointed with the return process but I appreciated the three options provided. It's important to note that it may be a little more complicated than other returns processes, but if the item was of good quality and fit, it may not even require a return in the first place.

E

Beachsissi Warning: Terrible experience with Beachsissi, excellent with Cupshee

I must express my disappointment with the Beachsissi company, as my experience with them was far from satisfactory. Initially, I purchased several bathing suits but unfortunately, the fit and quality wasn't up to par. Thus, I decided to return them to the company.

Regrettably, the return process was extremely arduous and inconvenient, as I had to pay for return shipping costs all the way back to China. Communicating with customer service was frustrating, and I found myself waiting for an extended period of 8+ weeks for the return payment. Even when there was no update by then, Beachsissi advised me to be patient, assuring me the process can take some time.

After an exhausting wait, I reached out to Beachsissi to inquire on the status of my return, only to be told that they had not received the bathing suits. Upon inquiring with the shipping company, I was informed that the suits were stuck in customs and that Beachsissi should call customs to release them. However, even after several follow-ups with Beachsissi, they refused to make the call and went on to offer me a measly 15% refund, not enough to cover the shipping fee.

The entire experience was frustrating, and I can't help but feel that Beachsissi ought to have been upfront about their flawed return policy. It isn't fair that unsuspecting customers fall prey to their deceptive practices. Beachsissi's customer service was appalling, and I haven't encountered such an unprofessional company in a long time.

If you were contemplating purchasing anything from Beachsissi, please don't make the same mistake I did. Their operation is sketchy and their treatment of customers is appalling. You deserve better.

In contrast, I had an excellent experience with Cupshee. Their packaging, quality, style, fit, and communication with customers were top-notch and surpassed all my expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend Cupshee to anyone who is looking for quality swimwear and superior customer service.

All things considered, my experience with Beachsissi was a nightmare, and I felt compelled to write this review as a warning to other unsuspecting customers. Please stay away from Beachsissi, and save yourself from the agony and frustration I experienced.

C

Beachsissi Beachsissi Review: Disappointing Return Policy and Lack of Clarity

Furthermore, our refund policy only takes effect when we receive the returned items. However, if customers still wish to return their items, they are responsible for the shipping fees, and the returns may be subject to long transit times and potential customs issues. To ensure customer satisfaction, we recommend that customers keep the items or opt for our offer of three free items or a $30 USD refund.

As a customer of Beachsissi, I was disappointed with the lack of clarity surrounding their return policy. As someone who frequently shops online, I rely on clear and precise information when it comes to returning items. Having to exchange multiple emails just to get the correct return address was frustrating, and the offer of only three free items or a $30 USD refund was not satisfactory when compared to the total amount spent on my initial order.

Overall, I would suggest that potential Beachsissi customers make sure to read the return policy carefully before making any purchases. While the quality of the products may be satisfactory, the return process may prove to be inconvenient and unreliable.

Read full review of Beachsissi and 4 comments
4 comments
J. Feil
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is a great company. They helped me choose the right colors for my kitchen, changed up the cabinet placement to make the kitchen work better. When a cabinet accidently got damaged during installation, there was a new cabinet there the next day. When I decided to add an island a year later, they searched until they found the same color and the same granite. I would recommend this company to anyone.

O
O
O. Lakin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They did a great job I would recommend them to anyone

K
K
K. Lindgren
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Outstanding service from the beginning to end. Great communication and timely, professional, courteous installers. Quality from the beginning to end. I highly recommend Capital Remodeling for all of your remodeling needs.

R. Nader
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They came, they got everything done in an entire day, they cleaned up well. The only downside was that it was done during the summer, so there were giant holes in the side of my house making it hot indoors because of it, but that's not their fault.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi Beware of Beachsissi's Strict Return Policy - Major Letdown for Customers

Potential customers beware of shopping at Beachsissi! The company has a strict return policy that will most likely cost you more than your purchase amount. A customer bought a $35 bathing suit that they unfortunately had to return. However, the return shipping cost them a whopping total of $57 to send back to China. Why doesn't Beachsissi have a distribution facility in the United States? It doesn't make sense for a clothing vendor to not have a return policy that accommodates their buyers. Despite having cute and high-quality items, their return policy is a major letdown.

When the reviewer initiated a return, they received an email from Beachsissi customer service that provided three options:

A) Exchange for a New Item: This option will resend the customer a new item at a 50% discount instead of allowing them to return the previous item. The company seems to be incentivizing the customer to buy another item and may result in a few more sales for Beachsissi.

B) Fast Partial Refund: This option allows customers to keep the item they don't want and instead receive a small refund of $3 per item that they return. A small consolation for the customer as it won't cover the return shipping cost at all.

C) Return for Full Refund: This option may seem like the obvious choice, but it has its own set of issues. Instead of mailing the package back to a California address, the customer must mail it to Shanghai, China. This will be costly and may deter customers from even attempting a return.

The reviewer's experience with Beachsissi is far from satisfactory. When they went to the USPS to ship the return, the worker made a comment about how "That's how they get you." The company's return policy seems to exploit its buyers, and it's unclear why they haven't addressed this issue. Due to Beachsissi's unreasonable return policy, the reviewer will not be doing business with them again. If you want to avoid heavy return fees when shopping at Beachsissi, it's best to double-check for accurate measurements and sizes before placing an order.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi Beware of Beachsissi: My Terrible Experience with Returns and Customer Service

I recently had an unforgettable experience with Beachsissi, and unfortunately it was one of the worst shopping experiences I have ever had. Not only did I lose $265 in this ordeal, but I also spent so many hours trying to work with the Beachsissi representatives to return the items that did not fit me.

I urge anyone who is considering ordering from this company to rethink their decision, as it is simply not worth it. Allow me to share my story in detail to shed some light on what I went through, in hopes that it may provide insight to other potential customers.

Back in January of 2020, I ordered several swimsuits from Beachsissi, having no idea what size I would need. Two weeks later, the swimsuits arrived, but unfortunately not all of them fit me properly. The company's policy requires customers to contact them within 15 days for returns, so I reached out to them to initiate the returns process.

From the very start, the company's representatives were uncooperative and unhelpful. At first, they offered to send me new items if I paid half the price. They suggested that I could keep the unwanted items, but this solution was unacceptable to me. I requested a full refund of $185, but even then, the representatives did not make it easy. They presented me with several options, including exchanging items for new ones, receiving a partial refund, or returning everything for a full refund.

I ultimately selected the third option, which required me to ship everything back to China within 7 days using a valid tracking number. The shipping cost me $80, but ultimately, it was all for naught. My package sat in Chinese customs for 4 months before I was notified that it would be returned to me. Despite repeated attempts to contact Customs and USPS, the package would not be released.

These issues persisted until June 2, but even now, on June 20, I have not received any refund or my package. In short, my experience with Beachsissi was a total disaster, and I urge all potential customers to think twice before doing business with this company.

Beachsissi My Disappointing Experience with Beachsissi.com

Beachsissi.com seems to have a variety of cute designs, but unfortunately I had a poor experience with my recent purchase. I ordered a long sleeve swimsuit with a front zipper but was unable to try it on because the zipper was too short. When I reached out to customer service asking for a refund, I was given three options - exchange for a new item at 50% off, receive a partial refund of only $3, or return the item for a full refund. Unfortunately, none of these options felt fair or reasonable to me.

The exchange option seemed like a rip-off because I would essentially be paying 50% more to receive another item that may not even fit me either. The partial refund of only $3 was insulting for an item that I could not even wear. And the option to return the item for a full refund came with the added difficulty of having to send the item all the way to China within 7 days, which seems like an unreasonable expectation for a customer.

I have also been disappointed by the fact that Beachsissi lied about shipping my order from China, and instead placed the burden of shipping the item back to China on the customer. This is unacceptable and shows a lack of integrity on the part of the company.

Overall, my experience with Beachsissi was not a positive one and I would advise others to be cautious before making a purchase from this site.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi Beachsissi Review: Poor Quality Swimsuits and Hidden China-Based Company

After ordering from Beachsissi (beachsissi.com), I discovered that this company is actually based in China, instead of the US as they try to make you believe from their website and social media pages. Despite this, my package did arrive within the promised time frame and the items did resemble the pictures on their website. However, I was disappointed with the poor quality and off-sizing of the swimsuits. Even after following their sizing guide, the swimsuits were too small for myself and my daughter, and the proportions were off. The pads were also unflattering, as they were too round, and one of the swimsuits had the padding so smashed that I couldn't even try it on properly. Additionally, the material had very little stretch and I could hear the stitching split when I tried to put on the top. When I contacted customer service, they did respond promptly, but I was informed that the return shipping costs would be on me and that it could take a long time to process. Furthermore, they only offer a full refund if they receive the return, which is not guaranteed due to potential customs issues. Instead, they offered me three options, including exchanging for new items, a fast partial refund, or returning for a full refund. I ultimately chose to receive a partial refund of only $25 for my $160 purchase. Overall, I would recommend avoiding Beachsissi and purchasing from a more reliable and reputable company to save yourself the hassle.

M

Beachsissi Avoid Beachsissi at all costs: a nightmare shopping experience

Oh boy, where do I even begin with my experience shopping at Beachsissi? Let's just say it was a nightmare that I never want to relive again. First of all, let's talk about the swimsuits themselves. They were definitely eye-catching and looked amazing online, but once I received them, I was sorely disappointed with the poor quality. Not only did it take a whopping two months to receive my order, but two out of three of the swimsuits had holes in them. I'm not sure what kind of low-quality elastic they used, but it's safe to say that these swimsuits would have fallen apart if not for that.

To add insult to injury, when I tried to cancel my order while it was still in China - per the tracking information they provided to me - I was told over email that I had to wait longer, especially because of their "holiday". Who takes a holiday in the middle of processing their customers' orders? That's just plain ridiculous.

When my order finally did arrive, after the second month, I was beyond frustrated at the poor quality I had received. I had sent Beachsissi about 60 pictures of the damaged goods and asked for a refund, but it felt like pulling teeth just to get a resolution. They made me jump through hoops, sending emails, screenshots, and even requesting strange things like my grandmother's toenail clippings before finally agreeing to refund me.

But wait, there's more! They wouldn't pay to ship their defective products back to them, putting the onus on me to pay $30 - which was half of what I paid for the products in the first place - just to return them. And when I asked for another resolution, they had the audacity to suggest that I order three more swimsuits and pay an additional $35 in flat shipping to receive them. Seriously, who would do that after the terrible experience I had already had with this company?

The customer service was absolutely terrible, and their suggested solutions to my problems were laughable. At the end of the day, I was stuck with three swimsuits that were totally unusable, and was even told to just give them away to a friend. I had a nightmare that turned into reality, and I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. Save yourself the headache and just go to Target instead.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi Avoid Beachsissi: Poor Quality, Substandard Customer Service & Inefficient Replies

I had a thoroughly unpleasant experience with Beachsissi (beachsissi.com) and I would strongly advise against making a purchase from this company. Despite the attractive appearance of their products in pictures, the quality is extremely poor, and the customer service is substandard.

I ordered a swimsuit from Beachsissi on January 8th, 2019, which arrived on January 31st with a broken zipper. I promptly notified the company via email and requested a refund. However, it took them until February 10th to reply to my message, and their response felt highly accusatory. In their email, they questioned the validity of my claim, stating that they inspect every item before shipping. They proceeded to request that I take a photograph of the broken zipper and send it to them for inspection.

After complying with their request and sending them a photograph, they made me an unsatisfactory offer. They proposed a 10% discount voucher for my next purchase as a solution to the broken zipper problem. Of course, I declined this offer and requested a refund. However, to receive a refund, I was instructed to return the product to them, at my own expense, to an address in China, which would cost more than the item itself. Such a policy was exceedingly poor and dissatisfactory, as they would likely refuse to refund my money once they received the product.

To compound matters further, the customer service team was highly inefficient, and it took them a period of three weeks to provide an unsatisfactory response. I found their unwillingness to take ownership of their defective product or to provide a viable solution highly unacceptable, and their response to the situation was utterly deplorable.

Therefore, I would advise anyone seeking to purchase a swimsuit to avoid Beachsissi (beachsissi.com) at all costs. Explore other options from brands that care about their customers and make quality products. Do not make the same mistake I did, as it is not worth the hassle to deal with their incompetent and inattentive customer service team.

S

Beachsissi Beachsissi Review: Poor Customer Service and Delays - One Star

When I stumbled upon Beachsissi's bathing suits, I was smitten. I decided to take the plunge and order two suits and a coverup from them in mid-June, opting for expedited shipping with an expected delivery date of end of June. I thought it was a fair enough timeline, but to my surprise, the date came and went, and there was no package in sight. Sadly, I had to leave for my vacation sans-bathing suits.

While on vacation, I politely contacted the company to inquire about my order's whereabouts, since I was expecting it to arrive before my trip. Unfortunately, it was the middle of my vacay, and there was still no package. However, the response I got on July 6 was very disappointing - it was short, curt, and did little to address my concerns. The company simply said, "Thanks for contacting. Your order has been shipped out. For the tracking number..." They offered no explanation as to what caused the delay, despite the fact that I had paid extra for expedited shipping. They didn't apologize or offer any assurance that they value their customers.

I promptly sent them another email, remaining polite but not as nice as before. To this day, I still have not received my package, and after reading some of the horror reviews on here, I'm scared of what might arrive at my doorstep. If only I could give negative stars. Sadly, one star is all I can muster for this unpleasant experience.

P

Beachsissi Review of Beachsissi: Disappointing Return Policy and Customs Issues

As someone who has shopped at Beachsissi (beachsissi.com) in the past, I was disappointed with my experience last year in 2021. I purchased some items that didn't fit well and the material wasn't as comfortable or flattering as I had hoped. As a result, I decided to return the items. However, the options available for compensation were not satisfactory and I did not want to receive store credit.

One additional challenge with returning items to Beachsissi is the fact that returned items must be sent to China - which can be quite costly depending on your location. Unfortunately, once the package arrives in China, it can get held up in customs for an extended period of time - as in my case, since December of 2021. Despite contacting Beachsissi multiple times, I'm still waiting for a full refund for items that I no longer even have.

In one of their emails, Beachsissi acknowledged that customs holdups can happen, but that they don't have authorization to assist in the customs clearance process. Instead, they offered to provide a partial refund of 15% for my returned items, with any additional refund to follow once the items have been received. While I appreciate the gesture, it is still frustrating to have to wait for such a long time for a full refund.

Overall, I hope that Beachsissi will take steps to improve their return policy and address common issues that customers face. While I have had positive experiences with the store in the past, my most recent experience has left me feeling hesitant to shop there again in the future.

Beachsissi Buyer Beware: My Experience with Returns at Beachsissi

My recent experience with Beachsissi has been a lesson in the importance of thoroughly researching a website before making a purchase. Despite noting reviews that indicated returns could be difficult, I decided to take a chance on the site and ordered seven items. It wasn't long before I realized that four of the items were not what I had hoped for and would need to be returned.

When I reached out to customer service, I was disappointed to hear that my suspicions were correct - returns are indeed inconvenient. In fact, the representative I spoke with offered me only the option of receiving three new items at a 50% discount or one new item for free; a far cry from the full refund or no-questions-asked return that I had hoped for.

After persisting, I was eventually given the following four options: exchanging for a free item with a value below $35, exchanging for three new items at half price, receiving a partial refund of $3 per item, or returning the items for a full refund. Unfortunately, even if I chose to go with the latter option, I would have to pay a hefty $28.00 to ship the items back to China.

All in all, I would warn others considering a purchase from Beachsissi to do their due diligence in advance. While the selection may be tempting, the difficulty of making returns is not worth the risk.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi Beachsissi's Faulty Swim Rash Guard: A Regrettable Shopping Experience

A recent shopping experience at Beachsissi, an e-commerce store offering the latest range of women's swimwear, was regrettable. The product in question was a women's swim rash guard that arrived with a faulty long zipper on the top, which was folded over making it unbearable to wear against skin. Considering that the purchase was a gift, the defect was disappointing and unacceptable. The customer contacted the company immediately, and though they responded to correspondence, their refusal to issue a refund was bewildering.

The issue was compounded by the fact that this was not merely a fashion item but a piece of active wear for swimming. With a defective zipper, it was impossible to swim in it. The customer detailed the issuer with the zipper, highlighting how it was a hazard when it's placed on the skin for prolonged periods. However, the company maintained that there was nothing wrong with it.

The customer was presented with three options, which did not offer practical solutions for the problem at hand. The first option was to order a different product from the store with a 50% discount, which didn't make any sense since the first product was faulty. The second option was to receive a measly $3 refund, which was an insult to the valued customer who had paid $37 for the rash guard. The third option was to return the item, but this meant shipping it all the way to China, where the company was based, which cost as much as $27, rendering it impractical.

After careful consideration of the options, the customer was disappointed with the lack of regard for a defective product's seriousness. The company should have prioritized customer satisfaction and quality assurance. The situation became a public relations disaster as the customer took to sharing their experience with potential customers, warning them of the unacceptable return policies and faulty products from Beachsissi. It is safe to say that the customer would never purchase products from this company again and would not recommend it to anyone.

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi Beach-ready with Beachsissi: A Pleasant Surprise Amid Sizing Nightmares

As someone in dire need of new beachwear, I decided to diversify my options and ordered from multiple companies, including Andie, Summersalt, Venus, and Beachsissi. Unfortunately, the sizing was a nightmare with the first three, leading to multiple returns. However, I was pleasantly surprised by my order from Beachsissi. I was initially hesitant about ordering from an Asian company, as it is often the case that the clothing is made for a different body type. Nonetheless, I navigated the sizing chart and went with a Large, which fit perfectly. I am tall with a long torso, so finding swimsuits that fit is always a challenge. I ordered a couple of one-pieces and two tankinis, and both sets were stylishly designed and fitted me well. In addition, I ordered two cover-ups, which were absolutely adorable. However, I encountered a minor issue with one of my orders - I got a swim short with lace on the side that had a wonky seam. When I attempted to return it, they informed me that it would be "just a little inconvenient." I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, but they did offer to send a replacement item, so I'm intrigued to see how that turns out. All in all, the experience with Beachsissi was great with their range of cute swimwear offers. If you're confident in your size, I would highly recommend placing an order. The one-size-fits-all cover-ups will work for most, though if you're unsure of your size, it's a bit of a gamble. Keep that in mind and enjoy your new beach attire!

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beachsissi Terrible Experience with Beachsissi - Strongly Recommend Against Shopping Here

I had an extremely unpleasant experience with Beachsissi, and I highly advise against shopping with them. I purchased several items from their website, only to find that all of them were too big for me, despite ordering my usual size. I contacted customer service to initiate an exchange, which should have been a straightforward process since it was within their 15-day return policy. Much to my surprise, I was informed that I could receive the smaller size, but I would have to pay an additional 50% of the original cost. Considering that I had already spent over $150 and had no need for the products I received, I requested a refund instead. They instructed me to send the items back, and I incurred an additional expense of around $40.

I had provided the tracking number as they requested, but even after several weeks, they had not refunded me, citing that they had not yet received the items. The package had been stuck in customs in China since August 6th, and it had been over a month and a half since I shipped it back. According to USPS, items should not remain in customs for more than a month. I contacted Beachsissi to request assistance, but they refused to help, showing no empathy or willingness to rectify the situation.

Overall, I had an extremely negative experience with Beachsissi, and I would discourage anyone from shopping with them. If you are not prepared to risk losing your money and receiving poor customer service, please avoid this company. I sincerely hope they improve their policies and customer service in the future. In conclusion, I would give a zero-star rating if such a rating were possible.

Beachsissi Customer Reviews Overview

Beachsissi.com is an online retailer that offers a wide range of swimwear and beachwear for women of all ages and sizes. The website has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have been impressed by the quality and affordability of the products.

One of the most frequently mentioned positive points in the reviews is the wide selection of styles and sizes available on the website. Customers have appreciated the fact that they can find swimsuits and cover-ups that fit their body type and personal style preferences.

In addition to the variety of products offered, customers have also praised the quality of the items they have received. Many reviewers have commented on the durability of the fabrics used in the swimsuits and the attention to detail in the design of each piece.

Another point that has been frequently highlighted in the reviews is the affordability of the products on Beachsissi.com. Customers have noted that the prices are competitive with other retailers, while still offering quality and style.

The website's customer service has also received positive feedback in the reviews. Customers have praised the prompt and helpful responses they have received from the Beachsissi support team when they have had questions or concerns.

Overall, the reviews for Beachsissi.com have been overwhelmingly positive, with customers consistently praising the variety, quality, and affordability of the products.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Beachsissi contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Beachsissi?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Beachsissi Customer Service. Initial Beachsissi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Beachsissi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Beachsissi. Discuss the issues you have had with Beachsissi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.