www.reservationcounter.comnon-refundable policy for a date change

H

I made reservations for a weekend at a Chicago hotel thru www.reservationcounter.com. When I made the reservation, they said they thought theycould get me a better price, but they couldn't because of the room I wanted. I now tried to change the reservation to a different weekend and they said that I couldn't because of the discount I received on the room. I told them I didn't receive any discount. They told me that it wasn't their policy but the hotel's policy regarding the non-refundable policy. I called the hotel and they said that that was a lie. I am reporting this business practice to the Attorney General and I will never ever use www.reservationcounter.com again or any of those on-line reserverations. They are crooks...