Worldchipstda7492 2x50w wireless bluetooth 4.0 stereo amplifier board

A

Regarding order Order Number: [protected] I want to notify that the supplier has sent to me a broken device. I have asked the device substitution. It's more than a mounth that I loop with the supplier without success. I need an help from aliexpress for the problem resolution.
You can contact me on my AliExpress account or by e-mail andrea.[protected]@magnetimarelli.com

• Updated by Andrea Palmier · Sep 06, 2018

I'm not sure to have inserted my complain in the right web site. My complain is for to have an help from Aliexpress not for legal reason. So if this complain is not posted to AliExpress Customer service for to have an help please delete the complain report.

• Updated by Andrea Palmier · Sep 06, 2018

I'm not sure to have inserted my complain in the rite web site. My comply in for to have and help from Aliexpress not for legal reason. So if this complain is not posted to AliEpress Customer service for to have an help please delite the complain report