World Finance — forcing services, harassment by phone of several people, refusal of payment!
I tried to borrow money from this financial institution after many, many invitations. I merely wanted to borrow money for 30 days, but the 2 women who worked there insisted that I borrow the money and make payments on a regular basis. I am disable trying to support 2 and sometimes 3 children on $628/month. They knew all of this information. My brother in another state died unexpectantly and had cashed in all insurance policies. I explained this as well. The phone calls continued even during the actual time of burial! Upon returning home, some time later, I found messages on my door and neighbors telling me of people "trying to break the door down" and peering in windows on a daily basis. I immediately contacted the financial company and explained my upset again. The girl said that she had forgotten to mention my brother's death, but that it probably would not make any difference. I finally told her that I would make a double payment since I was behind one payment and that my disability check comes the first of every month. She stated that that was not acceptable and refused the payment! Next, I contacted the manager who told me to "shut up!" I can not find a corporate contact. All of my references were contacted on a daily basis repeatedly. They even found out who my landlord is and continually harass him until he is ready to throw us out.
More World Finance Complaints & Reviews
- World Finance Corporation - Faulty Collection Practices
- World Finance Corporation - Harrassment
- World Finance Corporation - Illegal harassment
- World Finance Corporation - garnishment
- World Finance Corporation - Harassment
- World Finance - loans
- World Finance - manager accused me of threatening her and called the police on me
- World Finance Moultrie GA - threats,harrassment, trying to be coerced into renewing loan
- World Finance - the lady in the rock falls office of world finance named mandy is the rudest lady ever dealt with in my life
- Worldwide Finance - Timeshare Resale Scam - New Twist