Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] Logo

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]

Having problems with Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]?

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 315 4757 (Customer Service)
+1 866 801 1373 (Tax Department)
+1 800 441 4145 (Insurance Department)
8742 Lucent Blvd STE 300

Regular Payments Mailing Address
P.O. Box 105219, Atlanta, GA 30348-5219

Overnight Payments / Payoffs Mailing Address
8742 Lucent Blvd, Suite 300, Highlands Ranch, CO  80129-2386

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] Customer Service. Initial Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]. Discuss the issues you have had with Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] Complaints & Reviews

Jan 21, 2021

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] — Home equity loan

Loan # [protected] Joseph L Wells Peggy L Wells Our loan was sold to SLS from State Farm Bank on Dec 10...

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]Information requested several times, still waiting

Here is what we have requested:
1. Copy of Mortgage contract
2 Copy of Promissory note dated 9/26/2006
3 Copy of payments made since inception of the loan
4 Copy of transferred of mortgage to SLS
5 Copy of Escrow account indicating payment made as well why in some situations there was not enough money in the escrow acct to make payments
6 copy of letters advising us that the payments were returned and reason
Hopefully we will not need to ask for this material again I want to make certain your information is identical to what I have in our personal files
Wilma C McCall, Jr Policy # [protected]

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]Mortgage scam

Sls within a few months of buying my loan added a bogus 2nd homeowners insurance to my account to mark up payments. The money never got put in escrow. After 4 called and countless emails I got canceled what I was told was never paid. The policy was 4400 and a month after it was issued the refund was 1400. Pro-rate scam. Classic float scheme. This company has been fined for this before and it seams breaking the law is not only profitable but a model for business as usual. Until these folks are in jail the predatory practice shall won't stop.

Oct 01, 2020

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] — Lied to and totally unethical about resolving

I was presented the option to go into forbearance after losing my position in march and Covid -19. We were...

May 15, 2020

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] — Unlawful second mortgage

My husband bought this house in 2006 thru a mortgage co, since then it got sold to several companies, never...

SLSCommunication of newly acquired mortgages and their owners

You purchased our mortgage. Loan. From. Wells fargo. We have never received. Any paperwork or any other communications from. You. We owe our monthly payment but we can't. Get anyone to talk to. Us. I don't mind telling. You. That. We. Are not. Happy. With. This. Sale and our first. Impression. Of your company. Is. Not a good. One. You want. A. Payment? Call. Me at [protected] after.5:15cst.

Feb 21, 2020

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] — Home loan

This is one of the absolute worst and untrustworthy Mortgage companies out there, they are under constant...

Jan 11, 2020

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] — Loan documents and no welcome packet

We have been sold to 2 additional Mortgage Companies after our closing on October 31st of 2019. We made 1...

Nov 18, 2019

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] — Home mortgage assistance

I have reached out to SLS for help with my mortgage. I have a sale date set for December 4, 2019. I have...

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]Mortgage

We have HELOC that was sold to specialized last January 2019. We are trying to refi our first mortgage which would save us $1300 a month. Specialized which is in second position will not agree to subordinate into second position again. This will only cause us more financial hardship we have never missed a payment in 14 years that we have had our home.

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]Home equity loan

SLS started billing me about a loan around 2012.
          I knew I had not done business with a company by that name and question them about a bill for 30, 000they were claiming.They claim to be representing another company didn't say which one.
          After that I was in bankruptcy‎.
          It took them until several months ago to send me documentation where they had bought a loan form Bank Of American from 2007 that Bank of America stop billing me for after they sold my loan to another company.
          SLS send me a letter 2 weeks ago saying they are going to foreclose on the loan.
          There is close to 100, 000 dollars owned on that house by my mortgage company and SLS claims there is equity of 150, 000 going by book value.
          They are not likely to get book value on a foreclosure and don't seem willing to work with me on the loan now that I know what the loan is about.
          I think that just want me out of my house.
          I am elderly with health problems and I hope SLS get pleasure out of being vindictive since that's the most that they will probably get out of this.

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]Unable to make payments

On 9/4/19 I received a letter from BOA that my line of credit was now being handled by specialized loan service. The letter from BOA said they took the loan off of auto pay. The letter also stated that specialized loan would send me contact information on where to send future payments. I did not receive the letter from specialized loan, My loan was never late. I cannot get in touch with specialized except through the automated line where my BOA loan number does not exist in there system. I don't understand the motive of this company unless they are forcing low interest loans into default.

GCJ

Sep 17, 2019

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] — Power of attorney

This company will not let me know if they have received my power of attorney documents that I fax to them on...

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]Website to pay mortgage

When I go on the website to try to pay my mortgage the f****** thing has a line and when I click on it and try to start typing in my loan number it will only take one number and nothing else I am trying to do this from the internet on my phone not from a laptop what the f*** is the problem why is it not letting me input numbers I am having to pay over the phone to have this loan payment done because that f****** thing doesn't work

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]Disaster help

I live in Panama City Fl. And after hurricaine Micheal came through we were devastated. I later heard on the radio that when a natural disaster hits like Micheal did. That people that were impacted from the storm are given a 3 month grace period. I called SLS and asked whoever it was that answered if that applied to our mortgage pymt. as well. And he curtly replied no it didnt. Now its been almost a year and almost 3 months behind in my bills
                And SLS has been less than helpful.

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]My loan with sls

It seemes like no matter what I pay, my loan doesn't get smaller. Awhile ago I was told part of the loan was forgiven, and I never saw that happen. The amount never shanges. What is going on with you? I have been sending payments regularly now and I have no idea where we are at with it as I get no response when I make a payment and I can't seem to be able to access my account on line as you say I don't have an account on-line, but I do. So are you a legitmate outfit or what? I will stop making paymetns again if I don't get some kind of satisfaction from someone. I see the complaints from other people are many, so I am not the only one unhappy with your outfit. You better be on the lookout for class action suits against you and I will be one of them!!

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]Mortgage modification

I recently applied for a modification of my loan. SLS granted it but now its like I never paid a penny towards the principal since we bought the house in 2003!!! I don't understand how after having paid buchu money for this house for the past 16 years I still owe the same amount or more then when I refinanced it for eight years ago! Am I dumb or is that how this works question

• Updated by Locanana · Jun 22, 2019

I am so confused. I just got the new loan modification from SLS. They wiped out ALL of the equity I have been paying down since 2014. I appears I now am going to have to pay 500K for the home worth under 300k... ???? How can they do this legally? Do I have any recourse?

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]Loan modification

At the beginning of last year, I need to have my loan modified because I got for 5 months behind on my payments. I had a little over 20 years left on my mortgage and now, according to SLS customer service, I have 40 years left on my mortgage and my payment is still the same. They're scamming their customers. They told me they deferred $15000 and I was only $4000 or $5000 behind.

Jun 06, 2019

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS] — Escrow land taxes - delinquent

We had our mortgage refinanced and was transfered to this company. Two land parcels, only one parcel i...

Specialized Loan Servicing [SLS]Mortgage payment

I have tried so many fail attempts to make an online payment. Originally when I called the automated system entered payment as a savings account but it was a personal checking account. So now my accurate personal checking account number is flagged as :

"Bank Account authorization declined. A previous transaction for this bank account was returned with a return reason code that indicates the bank account is no longer valid. Return code: R03"

This is so frustrating because I have spent a total of 3 hours of trying to get this resolved and received such a hard time about waiving the fee because I could not pay it online and the supervisor was suppose to resolve it in 48 hours which was not resolved.

I very much will like a phone call at [protected] because I am very unsatisfied with the level of service displayed by supervisor refusing to get on a call and having to be on hold just to make a payment with a charge. Also, trying to get pressured into making automatic payments.

Sincerely,