[Resolved] Woolworths Australiastaff corruption

S May 26, 2019 Review updated:

I'd like to report Woolworths regional Manager Dane and North Melbourne staff Wade, they both and some managers were invited to Melbourne Crown for dinner and took bribes, they sell over 1000 tins Aptamil to a 3-person group every week, even they transferred a few pallets Karicare goat stage 3 from QV Woolworths to North Melbourne for the group. The group only need provide credit card to the staff, North Melbourne staff named Cavin scalps for them, then the group pick up FCL formula from loading dock! Woolworths supermarket is a retailer, all products should be put on the shelves to sell, their behaviour is illegal and reproaches the image of Woolworths, please look into the matter rigorously and return the fair and just to all customers! Thanks!

• Resolution Statement

that's it.

chalie May 26, 2019

It's really disgusting. I think all australians should pay attention and put these two men in jail. It undermines the image of the perfect Australian.

chalie May 26, 2019

I heard about it, too. It's disgusting. Shame on the aussie. I really want them both to go to hell

• Vi
    vivian Snake Cheryl May 26, 2019

How could your website allows this post on? None of the pics could prove anything!

Mary521123 May 27, 2019

@vivian Snake Cheryl If there's solid evidence, they don't need to say these things. Police are needed to catch them. Don't you know that Australia is a country of free speech? shame on you!greedy Chinese.

• Je
    Jessie555 May 27, 2019

OMFG. I couldn't believe my eyes. This is terrible. I can't believe there are such treacherous people in Australia. I think that guy wade and Dane should go to hell. They don't deserve to be australians. I hope more australians will see this post.

Mary521123 May 27, 2019

I have a friend who works in Woolworth. I've heard a lot of things too. Sincerely hope that head office should send people to their supermarket to investigate. The supermarket cameras must have recorded everything they did. If it is true, I hope the police arrest them immediately.

• Vi
    vivian Snake Cheryl May 27, 2019

You guys sound very smart and educated! What’s in the car? Can you prove? U post a pic a staff was working, are you kidding me? And for you guys, it’s so easy to go to hell and jail? I guess all of you includes the person who posted should be in jail already!do you have the right to make money in Australia? Did you pay a cent to tax office for the money you made by trading in the black market? As being a Chinese, shame on you!!

• He
    Herry1234 May 27, 2019

@vivian Snake Cheryl hi! Relax! You're so excited that look like you're the one they reported. Why are you so excited? I really don't understand.

• Em
    EmmaloveAUS May 27, 2019

Is it true? I can't believe this is happening in my own country. Hope the supermarket can seriously investigate this matter.

JoshuaMelbourne May 27, 2019

Is that the new Woolworth in north Melbourne? I live nearby! OMG. I don't even know these things. If true, it is too much. I hope the head office can go to their store and find out what happened.

• Lu
    Lucy WANG May 27, 2019

It's unbelivable. Why don't headquarters investigate it? It's easy for them to do that. cant understand why they don't do anything.

TomDavis88 May 27, 2019

I have never worked in Woolworth, But I worked in Coles. Supermarkets should make it a rule that products must be on shelves before they can be sold to the public. I don't know why they moved the products from the warehouse to the private car. This is a serious breach of Australian law. It's hard to understand.

cheryl_kele May 27, 2019

That is not true, I went to North Melbourne Woolworths, full of baby formula on the shelves.

TomDavis88 May 27, 2019

The Woolworth is a retail store. It is impossible to sell so many products to the same customer in large quantities. Even if it is not baby formula other products are also not allowed. If the manager did that, he would probably just be fired. It's not really a good thing. Bless him.

JamesForYou May 27, 2019

This is Australia! Not fucking China!! Why y sell all our baby milk to the Chinese? !!! It's not fair to us locals. This is an unforgivable mistake. Hope god punishes them.

• Wi
    William cai May 27, 2019

what the hell? They should be published!!

• Do
    Donna Yang May 28, 2019

That's disgusting. The two men must have taken bribes. Otherwise why do this. There must be some skeletons in the closet here. I hope the headquarters of the supermarket can come and investigate them.

Tom Lee 27 May 29, 2019

The scum of the aussies. We cannot tolerate their behavior. I hope you can forward it to facebook, twitter. Let more people know about it.

Jack Smith IN May 29, 2019

They should be exposed on TV and let all australians know that their dirty business has discredited and disgraced the Woolworth.

• Bi
    Big Thomas May 29, 2019

How did the man named dane become the regional manager of the Woolworth?I think we should send this post to 7 news and get the police involved.

Tommy Tylor May 29, 2019

China and Australia are in a trade war right now. As an aussie giving fucking Chinese milk powder. What do Australian babies drink? I wonder what these two stupid aussies are thinking

• Le
    Lee yangyang Jun 02, 2019

Whether it is true or not, Woolworth should investigate this issue. Should give all the customers a fair place to shop.

• Al
    Al battashi Jun 03, 2019

@Lee yangyang It’s very true and I wetness every thing, , there is videos of it all, , beside Woolworths have cameras in every store lol

• Le
    Lee yangyang Jun 03, 2019

@Al battashi I know the North Melbourne Woolworth, it is a new open one. Not too much people be there. So the store manager think no one could catch him. So disgusting!! Woolworth should investigate them.