Woolworths Australiasimply roast beef marinated in onion, garlic & red wine flavour

A Oct 05, 2019 Review updated:

Hello,
I want to make a complain about a roast beef called 'Simply Roast Beef Marinated in onion, garlic & red wine flavour' that I bought this morning at 8:30am from my local Woolworths Store in Brunswick. We were very disappointed after preparing the meal over 2 hour period to find out it tasted and felt like we were eating plastic or rubber.
I would like to challenge Brad Banducci to host a dinner and serve this roast beef because I'm sure he will be very disappointed by its quality and ashamed to serve this meal to his friends and family. We, including our guests could not eat the meat that we believe has been processed.
We've been loyal costumers to Woolworth for the past 10 years however we feel we have been seriously ripped off this time.
We would like to be compensated for the money we lost buying this product. See attached photos of the product as well as a receipt of the transaction.
Please contact me via my email address for a refund:
[protected]@gmail.com
or via mail:
[name removed]
[address removed]
Regards,
[name removed]

• La
    LauraJ44 Dec 15, 2019

I also cooked this Simply Roast tonight and the texture was much to be desired. It looked and tasted very processed. There was no indication on the wrapping that it was processed meat. I feel a bit ripped off.