Wolfgang Puck Stand Mixersreplacement parts found them so ask me where

T Review updated:

Finally found the replacent, wisk, paddle, plastic shield cover, instruction manual and everything I needed for the wolfgang puck cafe collection stand mixer model cmsd0020.

If you need parts for your mixer dont waste time paying fixya.com just email me at [protected]@msn.com

It was so frustrating to see the newest mixer released when we have older models that still needed replacement parts. As luck would have it the new model is not interchangeable with the older model so I was told and therefore the search was on. It took me a lot of time to locate these parts and they are limited in quantity so if you need something please email asap.

Thanks

• Kr
    krazyhair Dec 26, 2021

In need of the whisk attachment for a WOLFGANG PUCK CAFE COLLECTION Model CMSD0020 Commercial Mixer 700W. Know where I can find one?

• Mu
    Murphinator Nov 28, 2021

Need whisk attachment for stand mixer. Any available?

• Ow
    Owen Hirschi Oct 10, 2021

I need the bread hook, whisk & the paddle. Please contact me [email protected]

• Gi
    GingerH Dec 06, 2021

@Owen Hirschi I am looking for all of these attachments listed, as well as a splash guard for my Wolfgang Puck Stand mixer. Do you have these available? The Model number of my machine is BMSD0015. Please contact me at [email protected] if you do have these parts, and include pictures and prices.

Ginger

• Tm
    T. Marshall Aug 06, 2021

I have been searching for the flat beater you have pictured first in your collage. If I could get the information regarding how to purchase the item I would greatly appreciate the help. T. Marshall

• Pc
    pcmacbob Aug 05, 2021

I have a Wolfgang Puck blender model BCBB0020 and need a new power switch. I bought the blender refurbished on ebay and it has three speeds but all of the speeds are super fast and I need to have slower speeds. Wolfgang Puck is of no help (they don't carry spare parts) so if anyone can refer me to the place I can get a switch I would appreciate it. Thanks

• Br
    BreeVic8 Jul 17, 2021

Hi I need a mixer attachment that’s the first one photo I think it’s called the beater. I’ve been looking everywhere, please email me at [email protected] please!

• Pa
    PattiBnFL Mar 19, 2021

I desperately need a replacement for the black blade mixing attachment for my Cafe Collection mixer CMSD0020. Please email me at [email protected]

Jamie Jones- Middleton Dec 21, 2020

I'm in need of the whisk attachment for my Wolfgang Puck mixer model #BMSD0015 stand mixer 700W. Do you have this part?

• Ju
    Judit Sarvari Sep 29, 2020

I need the wire whisk attachment for my Wolfgun Puck cafe collection standmixer model CMSD0020, can you help me please

• Sn
    Snt OsLu Aug 17, 2020

Please I need a drive shaft for my WP 600 watt programmable mixer.Please help.Thanks!

• Wa
    Wanda Perhus Jul 20, 2020

I am looking for the plastic twin assembly cover and twin assembly spindle for the bkmt0020 mixer. Or if I cannot find parts, I have a never used mixer w/o those parts for sale. [email protected]

• Lm
    LMV808 May 05, 2020

I need the mixing bowls for this CMSD0020 model. I have been looking everywhere and your email does not shoe up on the site it says protected. If you do have a bowl I would love one. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you very much.

• Me
    Melissa Fuller-Moore Jan 06, 2020

Hello,
    I am looking for the wire whisk for a White WOLFGANG PUCK BISTRO COLLECTION STAND MIXER MODEL BMSD0015. Do you have one? How much? e-mail me at [email protected]

• Ju
    JuliannaO Dec 26, 2019

Hello, I need replacements for the flat beater and dough hook on the WPPSM050C model. Do you know where I can find these?

• Th
    Thelma Gay Dec 13, 2019

I need wire whisk for wolfgang puck stand mixer #CMSD0200 please advise where i can get this. [email protected]

• Me
    Melanieshippen Dec 01, 2019

I need the whisk for my mixer. Please let me know how I go about getting this part. It’s the whisk in your photos. I’d also like the guard. Thank you in advance.

Christi Hosick Nov 29, 2019

I am in need of the whisk attachment. Please contact me. [email protected]
    Thank you!

• Mo
    Monica Brown Nov 28, 2019

I need the stainless steel whisk beater for the stand up mixer. Which is the 3 picture on the left. My email address is [email protected] Please contact me asap.

• Di
    Diane McF W Oct 22, 2019

I need the wire wisk attachment for Model BMSD0020 plus the blender which fits on top. Any place to order from?

• Pa
    [email protected] Oct 06, 2019

I need the blender blade attachment bc mine stopped spinning. It's the part that screws into the bottom of the blender. Need asap if you can help! Please let me know. Thank you! [email protected]

• Ki
    Kiki124124 Sep 30, 2019

I need a wisk attached for a Wolfgang puck collection stand mixer . Let me know if you have it available

• Ka
    Kathleen West Sep 25, 2019

I just received a Wolfgang Puck 600 Watt programmable universal mixer. The Model # is BKMT 0020. I need a new bowl lid for the mixer. what would the cost of this be?

• Gu
    gurupc Sep 01, 2019

need the wormgear from the gearbox. gurupc at yahoo dot com

• Ba
    BamaChick28 Jul 02, 2018

This works on the Cafe Collection stand mixer. I called Wolfgang Puck directly and they told me that it wouldn't but I chanced it anyway and it fits and works perfect! They would rather you buy a brand new mixer but that didn't happen with me. This is the part number and it's current as of July 2, 2018. BMSD0015-1 FLAT BEATER $14.99. With shipping added the total was $28.00.

• Ph
    Phyllis Skaggs Oct 08, 2017

The lock lever tore up up on my mixer. Even if I had a new replacement there's no way to get inside mixer to fix it. The sad thing is my husband bought this for me. And he is passed away now. Would not buy another one.

• Ph
    Phyllis Skaggs Oct 08, 2017

@Phyllis Skaggs My email [email protected]

• Wv
    WVBev May 28, 2017

I tried e mailing [email protected] to see about the wire whip for my Bistro Collection Wolfgang Puck Mixer. So far I haven't received an answer.
    If anyone knows where I can get parts please let me know. I contacted Wolfgang Puck via phone and they don't make part anymore. They must not expect their mixers to last a long time

• Wv
    WVBev May 28, 2017

@WVBev My e mail is [email protected]

• De
    Debbie Colmyer Apr 10, 2017

I need bowls, flat beater, whisk and dough hook for Bistro Series stand mixer. Please advise where they can be purchased. [email protected]

• Ke
    Keelanscrib Oct 20, 2016

I need the whisk attachment if you still have it. Let me know at [email protected]

Cheryl Brantley-Escobar Sep 06, 2016

I have Wolfgang Puck handheld model # BIBC2020 and need the plastic bushings that go on the shaft. My name is David and my email is [email protected] Please let me know where I can find this part. Thanks

• Br
    Bruce Turner Aug 17, 2016

Are you still selling parts for the MIXER MODEL CMSD0020. my wife needs a flat mixer blade..like the one pictured in the upper left hand corner... Thanks Bruce.

• La
    Larry Pearson Mar 29, 2017

@Bruce Turner Where did you find the Parts for the Wolfgang Puck Mixer, I need a Flat Beater and also a Dough Hook and a Mixer Bowl for mine. Where did you get the parts.

Thanks
    Larry Pearson
    [email protected]

• Ki
    Kiboka Mar 31, 2014

I have a ccfp0010 food processor, bought in 2008, did not use it until march 2014 because I had another brand until it quit. I could NOT get the processor to start, and the pulse black lock/pulse switch would NOT work? The main green on/off switch does flicker at times. I bought it from bed bath and beyond. They would not accept it. Any solution???!!! [protected]

• Mi
    mitchg Nov 13, 2013

my sister has one dont know model # she wants a betar patal that has a spatula built in to it so she doesnt have to scrape the side of the bowl who makes it and is thier a place to buy one

Comment Guidelines