Wizz Airfeeling of being robbed

S

On the midnight of Dec 15, I did a reservation for return flights from Tel-Aviv to Budapest for the period of Marc 12-16, 2019 that cost me 4369 ILS.

Less than 9 hours later Dec 16, I changed the flight's dates to March 19-23, 2019 as the original reservation was done with wrong dates (was done with one week earlier).

The flight change cost indicated a new price of 5420 ILS.

However, the Payment summary mail that I received indicates that I will be charged for both amounts a total of 9789 ILS.

I opened a Claim number 489C63E8 PNR KCBVYW on which the automatic reply informed that wizz air will reply in 90 days.

After several attempts to contact WIZZ Air call centers that failed/disconnected after standby of 20 minutes, the represent couldn't add more detail or support.

However, the representative told me that I can cancel the reservations, the cancelations will cost me 263ILS X 5 passengers X 2 In-Out tickets = 2630 ILS

So the option is either pay 9789ILS for the tickets or cancel for the amount of 2630ILS

This for a case of error/mistake in reservation schedule that was fixed within less than 9 hours, for flights that are scheduled 4 months in advance.

The overall feeling is like I'm being robbed, with no options to contact relevant staff to escalate.

Today Dec 28, Wizz-air replied to my request to cancel my reservation, however now the fee is 4259 ILS.

Can you tell me how you will classify such behavior for a service that was never delivered? service that is scheduled for 4 months in advance?

Any way to claim it back from wizz-air?