Having problems with WIZZ Air?

+36 690 900 555 (Hungary & International)
+44 330 977 0444 (United Kingdom)
+43 900 373 729 (Austria)
+32 90 315 005 (Belgium)
+359 90 063 949 (Bulgaria)
+385 60 502 022 (Croatia)
+420 900 140 809 (Czech Republic)
+45 90 111 114 (Denmark)
+372 609 4141 (Estonia)
+358 60 019 053 (Finland)
+354 539 0620 (Iceland)
+31 202 625 762 (Netherlands)
+351 707 500 209 (Portugal)
+40 900 310 020 (Romania)
+41 900 000 178 (Switzerland)
BUD International Airport, Building 221, H-1185
Budapest
Hungary

Complaints & Reviews

ignoring requests and take money from credit card

Gentlemen, as a follow up to my e-mail, I would like to repeat that last aug 3 I made inadvertently two reservations (tg5vad and lgiucf) for the same flight and the same person. the next day you were informed by e-mail that the first reservation (tg5vad) was invalid and you were requested to cancel it. I received no reply from you. why? not until sep 5 when I received my credit card account did I realize that you simply ignored my request. since the reservation (tg5vad) was invalid you had no right to charge my credit card. what you did was illegal!. as far as I am concerned, the only acceptable solution is immediate cancellation of the invalid reservation and refunding (no credit) of money taken from my credit card.

On sep 16, 2006, at 12:51 pm, k wrote:

Gentlemen,
On august 3rd I made a reservation for a round trip flight from cologne to gdansk — tg5vad confirmation code. few hours later,, having been informed by the recipient of this reservation of the existence of a vital mistake, I made another reservation — lgiucf. a the same time, an e-mail was dispatched to you requesting that you cancel and refund the first reservation i. e. tg5vad. this e-mail had been obviously ignored, there was no reply!

But you were quick to collect the money from my credit card. you had no right to do this without an explanation. knowingly or not, you took my money illegally for an invalid reservation!
Yesterday, during my telephone discussion with a consultant in your warsaw office, it was suggested that the invalid reservation be corrected and the valid one be cancelled and refunded in the for of a credit note. I find it completely unacceptable! he could not explain to me why there was a significant price differential between the reservations, hich were made within hours of each other and why this should benefit wizzair not the client. it seems to me you have a long way to go when it comes to "customer relations."

Sincerely,
Kj l

• Updated by [email protected] · Jan 01, 2019

I didn’t authorized a ticket number Q8MQ5c

• Fu
    fuwizz Nov 05, 2018

hello,
    we were overcharged for our tickets from astana to budapest - reservation # XEU4TQ
    i filed a claim over 30 days ago and have not received a response.
    the claim number is ec2d56a4
    i am requsting a refund.

• Fu
    fuckWizzair Jan 05, 2019

Wizz flex priority extra + booked, luggage denied, after admitting mistake just a "sorry, now it's too late for taking your luggage". Asked for refund, denied even after several attemps. Corrupt and systematic stealing of passengers.

• Al
    [email protected] Jan 22, 2019

I did not buy any ticket with my debit card
    ticket number Q8MQ5C

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices