Having problems with WIZZ Air?

WIZZ Air Customer Service Contacts

+36 690 900 555 (Hungary & International)
+44 330 977 0444 (United Kingdom)
+43 900 373 729 (Austria)
+32 90 315 005 (Belgium)
+359 90 063 949 (Bulgaria)
+385 60 502 022 (Croatia)
+420 900 140 809 (Czech Republic)
+45 90 111 114 (Denmark)
+372 609 4141 (Estonia)
+358 60 019 053 (Finland)
+354 539 0620 (Iceland)
+31 202 625 762 (Netherlands)
+351 707 500 209 (Portugal)
+40 900 310 020 (Romania)
+41 900 000 178 (Switzerland)
BUD International Airport, Building 221, H-1185
Budapest
Hungary

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WIZZ Air Customer Service. Initial WIZZ Air complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WIZZ Air above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WIZZ Air. Discuss the issues you have had with WIZZ Air and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Wizz AirI had missed my flight.

Hello there today on 17 of may 2019 i have missed my flight from Sofia to Larnaca, i dont know who fault it was but that gonna cost me quite much. So let me explain what happens. The flight is at 6 oclok in the morning at 20 minutes to 5 which means 4;40 i got checked out and the guy told me gate number 3, so i went there and waited my turn to go on the gates. There was a huge amount of peoples because of the another flights and i couldnt reach the way going to my gate, so once i get to the gate it was CLOSED, then i went back to the border police and asked them why is it closed and they have said you miss the flight. There was another 2 or 3 guys with the same problem as me, so i went to the wizz air and asked them whats going on they said go to the tickets office and speak with them, we went there and the lady said its not our fault, asked her who mistake it was she said the security of the airport, so i went to ask the guys who make checkouts and they said its not their fault but wizzair. So all in all i have lost my ticked, i already bought a new one for 19 of may on sunday and i miss alot of money for this 3 days, so my question is if there is something you guys can do for me as a compensation for this problems? I upload my board card so you can see the details and i will wait for ur answer please.

I had missed my flight.

Wizz Airunethical conduct

I have been a regular wizzair customer. I pay my yearly membership fee and fly with them multiple times per year. I even have their app on my phone.
    I just tried to book my fifth trip with Wizzair in the last year.
    Two minutes after making the booking (LYDI9M London Luton - Tel Aviv, June 5th 2019), I realized I made a mistake with the dates and tried to cancel the flights so I can rebook them for a different date.
    I did not see any clear indication that I would effectively be fined 60 pounds for each leg of the flight. I think it's unacceptable to do that without clearly telling the customer that is what will happen. I was told the amount I would receive, but I understood that to be the amount refunded only for the outgoing flight, since they are effectively two separate purchases, and that the amount for the return flight would follow. At no point was there a notice regarding the deductions being made.

I called customer care immediately to ask for help, and was met with a blank statement that these are the policies of the company. When I asked to speak to someone more senior I was told 'we don't have a manager' and I was ultimately hung up on. I am a regular customer and their customer care representative hung up on me.

Transparency is Wizz's responsibility - if they intend to conduct themselves ethically, of course. If I am about to be fined 120 pounds for a mistake - a single moment of confusion - which I attempted to correct within three minutes, it is their responsibility to make it crystal clear. Unless they intend to confuse me out of my money.

I request this money back. I don't even want a refund, but credit in my account, and the opportunity to use it on a flight with this company.

My family live in Israel, and Wizzair have been my chosen airline to visit them upwards of five times a year. If I do not receive acceptable customer care in this instance, I will absolutely take my business elsewhere.

Maya

May 08, 2019

Wizz Air — poor recruitment team

I was part of open recruitment day and I'm really disappointed from what happend, they didn't choosed people...

Wizz AirI am complaining about your wizzair club discount.

Dear Sir or Madame:

I wish to express my dissatisfaction with your online service. I have bought your standartd memebership. Not only it did not give me a discount for the plane ticket that I bought at the same time with wizz club discount, but it does not want to give me the discount for another flight that I want to book. It indicates that I do not have one (memebership) and that I have to buy once again the wizz discout club memebership . I want to book the flyght this evening, but it does not give me the discount. Tommorow, the ticket could be at an another price. In case like that, I would pay more, beacause I cannot use the discount that I have paid for today. The whole idea of the this product that Wizzair is generously offering, is to make people pay less and as a result to stimulate them to become faithful clients. I as someone that plans on flying with Wizzair regulary, wanted to use this marvelous service, but I have only wasted my time and energy this far. The discount gives me more trouble than priviledges. Futremore, I have not even receive an email for confirming my membeship . However, I have received a confirmation that I have successfylly paid my plane ticket plus the membeship. I thought that maybe there will be instructions on what to do in a situation like this so I searched online. Ther was nothing, onle the regulalor instruction how to buy the wizz discount club. Onec ageain, I have read the instructions how to use my disconut membership. Once again, I have tried to buy the ticket via my personal account, but it did not work. It isn't even marked that I have a membership on my account. I find this situation unacceptable. Not only am I wasting money, but also my time.
      For compensation, I would appreciate that the first plane ticket that I bought to have the discount that my wizzair club discount gives me (10 euro) and that the second flight that I wanted to book wil be at the same price at the time that I will finaly have my wizz discount club activated ( for which I have already been charged, which is showed at the photos that I have attached). And also that I have a free bagage 10 kg for both of my flights for the time and energy that I have invested in trying to use my membership.

Date of the incident: 10/03/19
      My profile: acoount number: [protected]
      Ticket that I have already bought at the same time with the discount: Sofia - Geneva 13/05/19 - Without Wizz discount club 97.99 lv., with the discount 77.99 lv.
      Ticket that I want to buy after I have paid my discount, but does let me use it: Geneva - Sodfia 10/05/19: without the discount 69.99 CH, with the discount 57.99 CH

email: [protected]@abv.bg

Please let me know as soon as possible what action you propose to take.

Sincerely yours,

Vasilena Lachkovska

Feb 02, 2019

Wizz Air — flight cancellation and delay

Hello I am a regular passenger of WizzAir company and had my flight on the 31.01.19 at 23.10 from London...

Jan 12, 2019

Wizz Air — cancellation of flight

i has been to fly at 11.01.2019 from Kishinev airport to London Luton.i was waiting 8 hours with no...

Wizz Air — feeling of being robbed

On the midnight of Dec 15, I did a reservation for return flights from Tel-Aviv to Budapest for the period of...

Wizz Air — change of flight schedule

Dear Sir/Madame, In June 2018 I booked a seat with you for the flight Larnaca to Vienna for the period...

Nicosia

Wizz Air — extra charges (unnecessary)

Arrival at Liverpool airport, check in desk. You have not printed off your boarding card, this will cost you...

Wizz Air — seek any opportunity to overcharge

I'm angry and disgusted with the way Wizzair treated us during our flight from Budapest to Nice on October...

Wizz Air — damaged luggage

Madam, Sir, my complaint is related to damaged cabin luggage. Our flight with Wizzair W6 1442 from Rome to...

Wizz Air — wizz airline

Dear whom it may concern, My complaint is about the booking that I have done in the website and I did not...

Wizz Air — billing for wrong service

Your travel itinerary: L7HZ6S INVOICE NUMBER |046195424Z 1, 00 pcs / db 248, 68 0.00 % 248, 68 0, 00 248, 68...

London

Wizz Airlost hand luggage in wizz air

I flew with Wizz Air, flight No 6119 from Ukraine Kiev airport to Frankfurt
        Date: 07 September 2018
        Time: 11:55 am

A lady (airhostess) removed my Hand luggage by force from me. The hand luggage has my original and very important cerificates and documents. She said it's Wizz Air procedures and that I will find my hand luggage at Frankfurt Airport.

Please help me locate this airline and flight attendant. I'm back home in Namibia- Africa and my email address is

[protected]@gmail.com

Please help urgently! Wizz Airline

Wizz Air Hungary Kft. — very poor quality of service! high prices when they claim they are a low-cost airline!

Hello How is it possible to pay 550 EUR per 2 persons (booking with 3 months in advance a flight from...

Bucharest

Wizzairdouble charge

We booked 2 air tickets from wizzair's website, for Prague to London in Aug 2018. We did not print out the tickets so the check in counter lady told us to go to Menzies Aviation to pay 125 czk. However when we were at the Menzies Aviation, the counter man gave us the [censored]tiest attitude, telling us how he need to leave as it is 15 mins to 10pm, and he need to leaves BEFORE he actually finish work.

Anw, he charged us 135 czk each, we paid as we just wanted to get on the flight (we wee 5 hours early to the flight btw)

Anw, a few hours later, i realized that he gave us invoice for 135 czk each and also a 790 czk and a 750 czk booking fee. We were worried that it would be a double charge, so decided to check our credit card bill after our trip.

and yes, it was INDEED a double charge from wizzair!
          THEY TRICKED US INTO BUYING TWO TICKETS AGAIN.

Now we are trying to call them but apparently they charge even more money (through your phone bill) to call them through their call center. WHAT A RIP OFF COMPANY.

AVOID WIZZ AIR AT ALL COST.

Wizzair — damaged luggage / both of the wheels of my luggage broke during the flight on 20 july from budapest to london, luton airport.

To Whom It May Concern, When I collected my luggage after the flight on 20 July from Budapest to London...

Wizz Airunauthorized debit card charge

Hi I was buying the ticket from London Luton to Kaunas Lithuania for 19th of August 2018 6:00 return 25th of August 2018 flight number 8122. Confirmation number MYJJJZ and was charged twice. When I clicked buy the first time didn't received email with confirmation so thought it didn't go through so try again. second time it went through. When I checked my bank statement noticed that I was charged twice. I called to wizzair and they said they can't see the first transaction, told me to write the complain and attach the statement as proof. Please let me know when the money will be transferred back because I need it for my holiday. Thank you
            My number [protected]
            email: [protected]@gmail.com

unauthorized debit card charge

Wizz Airbreach of safety rules /half demonstration

wizz air did not complete the safety demonstration on board flight w6 2209 Budapest to Luton friday 20th july 18.30 hours
              The cabin crew performed the demo for showing the exits and using the face mask but NO demonstration for the inflatable life jacket...it was completely omitted and when i challenged the cabin crew they responded very rudely. Eventually after three challenges they saId the captain Christian Rekovich didnt think there was enough water covered to warrant the full demo. We were crossing the english channel. They then tried to suggest i was drinking and drunk as i had a duty free wine bottle poking out my bag. Three of them surrounded me telling me to swap seats with a fellow passenger and said they would not take off unless i did as they said. We both refused and they eventually took off but i am furious and felt nothing but fear on the flight

Wizzair — flight w64459 from london luton airport to cyprus larnaca airport on july 1st 2018

On July 1st my wife, Diana Nicolaides, and I, Andreas Nicolaides, PNR ZDCLUG, were flying from London Luton...