Wish.com/iloveyou storeJewelry

E Review updated:

Do not order from wish!!! This web site is a scam... Don't use them. The products are cheap, and they will only send you one item per order, even if it's suppose to be in pairs. The representative from the iloveyou store (tina) was very rude and refused to help solve my issue. The wish web site claims "they got your back" but in all reality they don't even care enough to read your complaint let alone help resolve it. They just pass you over to the merchant and say good luck. I will not use this website ever again and I do not recommend them to anyone. My advice is to find another web site... Their products are cheap and their service is a joke!

• suns's Response · Jun 01, 2019

just want a refund and a label to send it back

• June E Etnire's Response · Jun 03, 2019

I paid $46.10 and the money was taken out of my credit card on 4/30 and I am still waiting to receive my merchandise.

• darlene 12345's Response · Jun 05, 2019

non deliver of order and deletion of my order history

• Jacqui Ford's Response · Jun 06, 2019

I don't wish to carry on with my complait about the mop and bucket as i have got one now so can the thing be removed so i can do some more ordering that would be great i because i have ran out of 5d diamond paintings i need some more and i can not get you a bank statement

• FrankSeidelmann's Response · Jun 06, 2019

did knot get my order My name is FrankSeidelmann

• Karencall's Response · Jun 15, 2019

Im trying to order stuff from wish it wont let me it keeps saying problem with the user account i like to order off of wish theres rings o want to get for my husband and i wedding anniversary and theres other thinges i want too

• missy2644's Response · Jun 18, 2019

I ordered round stainless steel dumpling maker
    I received blue plastic ones
    I not happy at all
    I do not feel I can trust wish to send the item I order
    is there a way I can return and get a refund or exchange and get
    what I actually ordered.
    You need to be more honest about products you sell.

• Yashaswini's Response · Jun 27, 2019

I am trying to process a order payment but it's not getting processed due to certain problems pls check through the issue

• chelsearuetz's Response · Jul 03, 2019

anyone else have the a refund happen and not get the money back right away on there cards?

• chelsearuetz's Response · Jul 03, 2019

OK we was just wondering

• hrakoczy's Response · Jul 09, 2019

Trying to order on wish and get issue with user account.

• Alan jackman's Response · Jul 12, 2019

What more info do you want for goodness sake the item is too bid I need to return it

• Elle-rey's Response · Jul 12, 2019

Your customer service is inadequate. I don't want to answer prearranged sentences. That does not get me the answers I want. Because they are the wrong questions.

• Echo40's Response · Jul 18, 2019

I cannot use any of my cards every time I swipe to pay for my stuff it says contact Wish.com can you please help me so I can complete my purchase and be on my way

• Eugene Milevich's Response · Jul 23, 2019

I m not received this item

• [email protected]'s Response · Jul 25, 2019

I already did,

• Rocio Bejarano's Response · Aug 06, 2019

order a dark red lipstick, i was sent wrong color i received a brown color order from Women's Fashion Beauty Lip Makeup 30 Color Sexy Matte Velvet Long Lasting Lipgloss Liquid Lipstick Lip Cream. Add it to your wishlist!

• Bruce Alsteen's Response · Aug 07, 2019

This is Bruce Alsteen, i would like to add my email address to this complaint it is [protected]@frontier.com i need to hear from you as soon as you can get back to me i have know idea why wish is pulling funds out of my account with out my permission that is unlawful i will sue if i don't got a fast response i, m adding this email address so can email me with a response .i'll be waiting for your response.

• helives's Response · Aug 07, 2019

you people took $ 93.00 from our checking account without our permission please return the money back to our bank asap

• Yadwinder pannu's Response · Aug 10, 2019

Please receive my all items orders in wish app

• Virginia oconnell's Response · Aug 12, 2019

Have not receive my order wed July 24.posted July 25 Virginia oconnell
    on statement order wish.com 8002660172ca help please thanks

• jacoba kelly's Response · Aug 13, 2019

you send us the wrong item can you please get in touch so we can sort it out with you thank you [protected]@msn.com

• Sabrina Vizzi's Response · Aug 20, 2019

I did not receive order number LN730100735ONand was charged to my credit card.

• Norman Stackpole's Response · Aug 30, 2019

my e-mail is [protected]@roadrunner.com Norman Stackpole

• marie rejouit's Response · Aug 30, 2019

return back my money at number account 5196 make by my daughter on friday 30 at 5h30 at 4153 rue de castille montreal h1h 1x7 by amount of 196$ thank you to cancell this command ihpone at the color argent.

• Kathryn Gose's Response · Sep 04, 2019

Why was my order placed September 2nd cancelled

• Kathryn Gose's Response · Sep 04, 2019

Why was my order cancelled on September 4

• peter leeton's Response · Sep 09, 2019

Camera not arrived yet ordered on the twelfth of july

• Aweeden's Response · Sep 12, 2019

I ordered a phone charger about 3 months ago I ordered 1 a year ago also and I've never received either one but you took almost $50 out of my account!

• aka124's Response · Sep 17, 2019

I had ordered for a carpet of 80 cm by 150 cm, however I received 30 cm by 60 cm, which is too small. I am very disappointed

• judee belan's Response · Sep 18, 2019

i received this package today and there was two covers in it but i thought i was ordering suitcases for my two great
    granddaughter i have no idea what or how these go so please tell me how to send them back and receive my money back im76 and got mixed up please help me i order but never had a problem thank you Judee Belan

• joan mentis's Response · Sep 18, 2019

need to know when i will get my order 18 piece baby set i also order red shoes white
    was sent which i do not like . please send me a reply at [protected]@gmail.com. my order is paid for and the service is not good you cannot speak to anyone to get your complains resolved.

• Jackie Duncan's Response · Sep 24, 2019

There are charges from Wish that are not authorized by me.Jackie Duncan, [protected]

• Michaelmkhabela's Response · Sep 25, 2019

Apologies about my complain I thought I ordered earphone but when I double check my history order, I ordered the cover of earphones

• Nette Winzer's Response · Sep 26, 2019

am sorry I have received them can u pick them up and I like to get refuned them back to my card are give me shiffing labs

• Minerva Chontal's Response · Oct 07, 2019

inaceptable

• Who protects the vulnerable's Response · Oct 09, 2019

I am vulnerable and wish to be unsubscribed from contact and my details deleted forthwith. Every time I try I am forced to accept cookies
    Then still harassed by contact.

• Nina Hardoff's Response · Oct 09, 2019

Wish.com — Order LN100537636CN
    Order LN100537636CN :

I received an email notice today that the above order was delivered to my address,
    981 Cumberland Court, Foster City, CA 94404. The package is not on my front porch where delliveries are normally left. Please investigate and advise me of the result of your investigation.

Nina Hardoff
    nina.[protected]@gmail.com

• RogerJolly's Response · Oct 12, 2019

Please respond to my complaint.

• Bruce A. Wagner's Response · Oct 15, 2019

waiting for product

• PGray's Response · Oct 16, 2019

fraudulent purchases

• Isaura Velez's Response · Oct 17, 2019

Credit card expiration box not working properly.

Don't show the back or forward slash //.

• dean paul's Response · Oct 19, 2019

Complaints go to owner ceo rich man 2018 over 1 billion from wish customers..their loses

peter.[protected]@gmail.com

[protected]@wish.com

Do in mass..then he will be forced to reply..

• Loveyoumonsa's Response · Oct 21, 2019

I want my money back stupid wish they used my money and after your card have problem your card is stolen bla bla give my money [censored]

• Steven Burgoyne's Response · Oct 22, 2019

I can’t answer questions about my orders either as it says something is wrong with my account

• rivka shacham moskovitz's Response · Oct 27, 2019

27.10.19

• rivka shacham moskovitz's Response · Oct 27, 2019

i ordered hair powder in august and still did not got it???????????
    rivka shacham moskovitz

• Miss J Jackson's Response · Oct 29, 2019

Can you sort this for me

• Miss J Jackson's Response · Oct 30, 2019

Still haven't heard anything

• Tiffanie Scott's Response · Nov 03, 2019

Can't make a payment

• Tiffanie Scott's Response · Nov 03, 2019

Card has money on it won't go through

• Lisa Barone's Response · Nov 03, 2019

I have received a lot of the items ordered but not the ones above. I have more to order in my cart but will not place another order until I have received these items.

• Domenic antonio's Response · Nov 07, 2019

The three watches are all defective - two have lost a nob to regulate time and third is has a totally discoloured band - and this after two months of occasional wear

• Marivate's Response · Nov 08, 2019

it seems I am dealing with robots

• Crip's Response · Nov 12, 2019

I cannot order. I used 3 different credit cards. And I been a customer. Please contact me. [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com

• Chris kiernan's Response · Nov 17, 2019

Hope this matter can be resolved soon

• Lynne tony's Response · Nov 27, 2019

Lost my credit card so I got a new one I've tried adding a new card but it won't work

• merge's Response · Dec 07, 2019

would like a responds for my complaint. Thank you Margie

• Veevee01's Response · Dec 14, 2019

I tried purchasing a product using my debit card but it could not process.it kept saying opps something wrong with users account. please help me out

• S R M Cherukuri's Response · Dec 18, 2019

My VISA cards payment is not processing and messaging that ther is a problem and asking t5o contact WISH. Can you able to resolve ? or you want me to forgot your portal ?

• Lynsey king's Response · Dec 27, 2019

I went to wish on the 20th December and purchased a bottle of purfume but haven't received it or had any email to say it has been despatched it has come out my bank what is going on??
    My email is [protected]@gmail.com
    My address is 40 Stortford road
    Hoddesdon
    Herts
    En110al.
    I can't beleive it is not saying I have purchased it in wish all why

• Joyce chacha's Response · Jan 04, 2020

I can't pay for the staffs I purchased. Whenever I try to pay for it, I get the information that says my account has some issues. I need help in paying for my things.

• B
    Wish.com - Boots and a coat
    Eleroy, Illinois

I did not order these items! They may have been waiting in my cart but I absolutely did NOT order them! I want these items cancelled immediately!
    I am going to report this to the BBB, FCC and Facebook!

Wish.com - I did not receive my product
    Sydney
    China

Hello, I am a current customer I did not receive my product. But in the app is as delivered! I really unsatisfied. And the website is not help anything.

Wish.com - O have been trying to order items

Been trying to order some items my order does not go through, , over over over again not happy first time customer at wish .com

May 23, 2019

@Donna Swanson I did order from wish and never received goods no point in complaining just never used them again

Wish.com - Hottime Luxury Fashion Health Energy Bracelet

The order for this product was placed on Nov. 11, 2018. Today is Dec. 3, 20018 and the product hasn't arrived yet.

Wish.com - charges
    Unit 16/21 Minker Road
    Caloundra West
    Australia

Just wanting to know why a product is advertised for a certain price, and then when you go to purchase it is double the price. Will not be using Wish again. Thanks Lauri Daniels

Dec 09, 2018
    Wish.com - Not being able to use credit card for my purchase called my bank and they said i

I called my bank they said it was from wish.com issues

Wish.com - Peek a boo.elephant

I ordered a peek a boo elephant months ago and still haven't received it. You took the money out of my bank account.

• T
    Wish.com - Delivery service is very very bad
    Nawa
    India

I not received item & refund
    Order id - UX207259872VN
    This is very poor website in shopping

Wish.com - Payment issue
    Vishakapatnam
    India

Please solve payment issue

Wish.com - Boots I ordered
    Bloomfield
    New Jersey
    wish.com

Boots are made of rubber and imitation leather. Looks like plastic boots. Looks nothing like the boots in the picture. This company deserves to be shut down. Not sure why they are still in business.

•   Dec 11, 2018
    Wish.com - Custom Painting
    4312 Canyonside Trl, Austin, TX 78731, USA
    Austin
    Texas
    MasterPaperWriters.com

i ordered custom painting of my kid but quality was not that as we see what should i do?

Wish.com - Can not delete items from the cart
    Winnsboro
    Texas
    Wish.com

I guess u just lost a sale. I cannot delete items I don't want in my cart. Your checkout needs help. Please help me delete items I don't want so I can continue shopping.

Wish.com - Return
    San Francisco
    wish.com

I returned an iPhone 5s that I received from wish.com. I sent it back on October 22nd and have yet to receive a refund. When I wrote wish.com, they just sent me instructions on how to turn off Find My iPhone. Meanwhile the phone is not in my possession. I am quit in irritated with their level of customer guarantee.

• F
    Wish.com - J did not place this order

I was notified by bank of items ordered that I did not order cancel this order i will dispute this order for 111.40 I will contact better business i want this order canceled as I did not order it i am disabled on social security so I can not afford this. Rita moore
    Cance! Order

• N
    Wish.com - Order ID: 5bfb6cd40e452f8a7379bb
    2813 Edgewood St SW
    Roanoke
    Alabama

This is not a complaint. I didn't see where to put in the code to get the 25 percent off for Black Friday (blkfriday) so I did not get to apply that code to that order and the order was sent in without me receiving the discount. I would appreciate it if you could apply the discount to my order. Thank you, Donna Krrfoot, [protected]@verizon.net

Wish.com - Shipping
    Missoula
    Montana

I was going to buy some jewellery on WISH but it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENCE to pay just as much shipping as what I am buying .. and in all cases it's more shipping than the item costs ... NOT WORTH IT !

• T
    Wish.com - Service/payment
    Glendale, Arizona
    Arizona

Placed two orders by mistake!!!
    Placed order, then statement appeared saying payment issue to resolve..
    So I placed it again!!!
    Won't let me place orders now!!!
    What do I need to do now, could you please let me know. Thank you

Sincerely Timi Conn

Wish.com - Can't buy anything
    2082 Maddenstown Terrace, Maddenstown
    Ireland

Hi when I procced to place order it keeps saying loops there seems to be a problem with your payment issues contact the payment team this keeps happening every time and I have money on my card so why is there a problem please fix this issue thanks

Wish.com - The mans hoodie i ordered today
    United Kingdom

My name is james jenney and i placed an order for a mans hoodie size large colour black and red its taken the payment of ten pound and ninty seven pence out of my account but on the notifications it said carnt complete your order please contact me on my email [protected]@gmail.com thank you if it carnt get it solved i would like a refund

May 23, 2019

@James Jenney I am in Ireland and I ordered same for my son never received it

Wish.com - Order
    1137-19 Street
    Wainwright, Alberts
    Canada

I have a major problem. It won't let me use my thumb print, and it is not working. How else can I do this?!
    Thanks
    Cathy Thibaudeau

Wish.com - Money
    100 dinsdale rode
    Hamilton
    New Zealand

My money was taken out of my account with out me knowing I want my money back plz [protected]!! Might is the card number an here my bank account number [protected]

• S
    Wish.com - TV Box 4K
    wish.com

It was advertised as jailbroken and that I would be able to stream channels. It doesn't work. I've contacted Wish, and they haven't responded to me. They only allow 30 days to refund items, and sale items are nonrefundable. This purchase was a rip-off.

Wish.com - Plushys

I'm trying to buy these things for Xmas but it says something is wrong with my user account

Wish.com - black friday 50% off code
    San Francisco
    wish.com

made purchase on 11/23/2018 using 50 % off code offered for black friday. sale and code good till midnight 11/25/2018. code was not applied and I was charged full price. when contacted wish said I used a expired code so they removed it. that is false. I am getting run around computer generated responses only no phone number to call support.

Wish.com - ordef

dear wish customer service I placed a orde it wouldn't let me use promo code cybermon on my order please I need the 50 Perce t off or what ever it was

Wish.com - Wish wont let me buy anything
    20 farrell street
    Newburgh, New Yorkn

Its not letting me buy any item need help before the holidays asap

• B
    Wish.com - cancel payment and Order
    15257 Silver Beach Drive PO Box 62
    Gowen
    Michigan

Order # 5bfb290d70caae10de165937, CANCEL ORDER and refund payment, order was placed by accedent. Thank You Brenda Bailey

• S
    Wish.com - Not being able to pay for my orders
    Canada

You asked me for bank statements. I paid by credit card always. And after sending in pictures of those statements you still refuse to send my orders or fix problems in my existing orders.

Dec 12, 2018
    Wish.com - my oder was cancelled

they said my account imformation needs up dating i order 5 items and they cancelled my order i need to order more products can u help

• H
    Wish.com - unable to pay through Debit / Credit card
    po 12714
    DOHA
    Qatar

I have selected few items and when I go to checkout after entering the payment details I receive a message stating to contact my bank. Previously I have done with the same card a week ago

Wish.com - Necklace popsocket
    West Long Branch
    New Jersey
    South Africa

I've been waiting already like months for my order and I'm angry its not the first time

Wish.com - MY account and payment
    Bloomfield, New Mexico

Will not let me sign in from other devices. Will not take payment for my second order of 1 item.

Wish.com - Service
    Round O, South Carolina

Ordered items and they never crammed and now to late to get a refund, the site is a scam

Wish.com - Wish app

I've been trying to log in to my wish app by signing in with my Facebook like usual and I'm getting a message saying that I have the connect to Facebook book but I don't understand how to do that when it was already connected

• N
      Dec 12, 2018
    Wish.com - I would to ask about an order I place..will still get it or not because I haven't get email that says its being shipped
    Pretoria
    South Africa

Its a ladiesvtop, shoulder out and small with size..I ordered in between 10th and 15th October 2018 to South Africa Pretoria..My names are Nteboheleng Lucia Tlhakanelo

• L
    Wish.com.au - Automatic payments
    Australia

Wish has been taking automatic payments out of my PayPal account why. 29/8/18 $6.70. 29/8/18 $15.00. 5/9/18 $5.00. 5/9/18 $4.80. 11/9/18 $4.80. 24/9/18 $5.00. 25/9/18 $5.00. These are all the automatic payments that I know of. Can u tell me what they are for.

Wish.com - A pair of short ankle boots I purchased
    Weatherly
    Pennsylvania

The ankle boots have a strap that wraps around the boot and then buckles on the side.
    Unfortunately several items that I had purchased had all arrived st the same day and I did not keep the invoice paperwork. I love the boots but the wrap around strapnon the one boot was not made lint enough and needs to be replaced

Wish.com - Shipping
    Indianapolis
    Indiana

I have 2 orders way over due and now I'm told I can't get a refund because I stupidly gave you more time. Apparently buying from you is a crap shoot. I am submitting a complaint with the bbb and never shopping with you anymore not to mention I will advise friends /family not to shop either.

• Y
      Dec 13, 2018
    Wish.com - Payment
    Surrey
    British Columbia
    Canada

not able to do payment whenever i entre my card details it shows me like go to wish.con solve payment issue

Dec 13, 2018
    Wish.com - My account is locked and I can't cjeck out nothing on it
    San francisco
    California

Please help me unblock my account I have 80 dollars on it and I'm trying to check out but wish blocked my account idk why but they did ice did plenty of complaints and nothing still ain't changed ive been trying to get on it the past few days