Wish.comI have been sent 2 products different to the ones I ordered, how do I go on about making a claim?

Y May 25, 2019

The first one is a dress which I liked in the picture. Blue lace bodice. The one I have been sent is blue lace bodice, but it's a different style. The second one is a dress ring, different shape to the one I ordered.
I also sent for a white top which looks fine on the picture they use to advertise it. Unfortunately I won't be able to wear it as it is completely trnsparent. this not made obvious on the picture they advertise. Please can you advice as to how to proceed to return the goods and get the right ones I ordered, or get me a refund?

thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

Yrene hitchin