Wish.comcharged 3 times for same order. no customer service. no refunds

A May 27, 2019

Hi Wish,

My experience with the Wish App was initially good. Shipping was a bit slow but the items arrived and they were good quality.

One of my recent experiences, however, has soured my opinion of the Wish App and your so-called "Customer Support".

Firstly, I recently purchased a $5.00 Remote Brake Fluid Reservoir from the wish site.
I received that item not long afterwards. That ‘s fine.

About a week or so later I received another such item in the mail.
I was shocked because I only ordered one item.

I then checked my bank statement and found that Wish had, in fact, charged me $5.00 three times on my credit card account; Two times on the 10th April and one time on the 15th April.
This means I have been charged $15.00 for what was supposed to be a $5.00 purchase.

Thinking that I may be made some sort of mistake I checked my Wish order history.
My order history showed two orders for the same item but with two different order numbers; 5cadd49a12c323646ede2768 & 5cadd4cdb608b58d2a552692.
I definitely did not order more than one of these items.

I have repeatedly tried to contact Wish Support via my app to have this fixed.
I have repeatedly tried to remedy this situation with all available avenues on your app.
I have repeatedly tried to get onto the wish website on my PC but I can't even log in.
I have repeatedly tried to use the "Forgot Password" function but never has a reset email been sent to me.

I repeatedly get emails telling me that Wish cannot help me "It appears that you opened this ticket for ‘Account/Payment Issues' rather than ‘Order Issues'"

I received one reply which suggested that I will receive a refund but no refund has actually been made.
Even that email I can no longer find; it has disappeared.

I'm still waiting for my refunds !
I am very unhappy and I will tell everyone I know to stay away from your App.

It is impossible to even find out an email address for Contextlogic Inc !

It is nearly June. When will get some real support ????

Regards