Wish Shoppingrestricted my account from no reason

L

I am bying in wish a lot of item..
For gifts for friends and family who ask
A lot of items im not received never received
A few days ago im make a shopping and irdered a few items..then they put me message on app that my account restrected from no reason, and asked me to send them a pic.of my credit card my last purchas.i did..
Im tryed to contact them 3 days to any mails but they not help..not removed the block from my account.and i have a lot of orders im still not received and i need to ussue but cant contact becouse of block..no answers no humans support..just worry abot my money..i want all back..how rude to do that very poor servis.how to contact them?
No answers no hepls nothink

• Wi
    Witch2005 Jan 13, 2019

Wish has great products and an amazing return policy. But if you have any problem with payment or user id they will blocked you and so not even respond. It is sad.

James Elis Jun 26, 2017

We have the same issue. But problem is, that we have still tons of products, that is on the way. And many products didn't come and we cannot contact support and nothing else. Still automated message and nothing happened.
    Please does somebody know, how to solve this issue?

Sonya Senkowsky Jan 15, 2018

@James Elis No, but after I found an email that supposedly went to their fraud department and reported the issue, my account went from just not acting correctly to being "restricted." I did finally send them a copy of a cc statement and did finally click on the zendesk link they provided (after researching and seeing it does look like they use Zendesk)... And it is possible to send them emails through the forms there. Interestingly, one link I clicked on in my account went to info and a website intended for merchants, and it tells them what will happen if they get too many returns. Maybe this is a way that an angry merchant gets back at shoppers?

Sonya Senkowsky Jan 15, 2018

@Sonya Senkowsky Then again, even the Zendesk page acts oddly... After responding on one order and trying to cancel another (for each one, you need to send the "bank statement", the site then pops up an alert saying you've tried too many times, so will be locked out for a while.) I'm very close to reporting the site and these practices to the state AG.

• Wi
    Witch2005 Jan 13, 2019

@James Elis You should call your bank after days if it is not processing. And 30 days for money if you do not received your products.

• Ci
    Cindy MacRae May 01, 2017

Same think happened to me, I have since contacted them through email at www.wish.com/help I emailed the customer service department, and they have told me they refunded some of the purchases I asked about, but my account is still restricted. They informed me I violated the terms and conditions but refuse to tell me which term or condition it is? Other then I inquired about a late item and asked why the delivery dates were all changed, that is not a term or condition that they have posted? Anyway try emailing them at that email address and see if you get anywhere with that!

Sonya Senkowsky Jan 15, 2018

@Cindy MacRae Interesting. I am going through the same thing now, but they have not responded at all (this is day 2), and are still shipping out things I ordered yesterday morning -- while at the same time claiming they need to verify who I am. Bizarre.

Margaret E Bevan Nov 05, 2018