Windstream (DSL) — dsl internet service
Service was very good for several years up until a few months ago. My IP address is dropped almost consistently around 4-5pm every day. There are intermittent outages all day long. Not sure what has happened and no one at customer support can tell me anything. A few reps have admitted it's something on their end. The next day someone else denies it. They send tech supports out who find absolutely nothing wrong of course. It is obvious due to the timing of the outages that it has to do with high traffic times or something of that nature. To sum it up, terrible customer service - had to wait 40 minutes both calls just to talk with a human being. Secondly, I'm paying for terrible internet service.
More Windstream (DSL) Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided!
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service!
- Windstream Communications - porting of number
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number
- Windstream - fraud and scam
- Windstream - lousy service!
- Windstream - super slow dsl
- Windstream Communications - service and price
- Windstream Communications - fraudulent calls with phone number on caller id is not the actual caller's number
- Windstream Communications - Poor, unreliable internet service - horrible customer service