WinCo Foodsmost unfriendly store and employees

H Jul 24, 2018

I am regular at this store now that I have moved to the area, I used to be live in Apple Valley and I loved WinCo!! The Fontana store customer service in horrible all the way up to management. Today I checked out with cashier Brian F After standing in line behind three people, he didn't greet us, make eye contact except to ask of if we wanted bags. No did you find everything, and no thank you. Walked past management same !
This store is very disappointing.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices