Wigsiswigs

This company runs a scam - ridiculous substandard "wigs" ( that look like second-rate approximations of dead animal carcasses) by advertising that they promise full refunds if customer is not completely satisfied. Do no believe this- they have no intention of returning a cent! They win by engaging the dissatisfied customer in a series of increasingly maddening email responses which amount to fraud. They will advise that the item can't be returned to the address on the website but refuse to supply any other address despite repeated requests. They ask for pictures of the wigs then say they are fine. I was appalled at the color and texture of what arrived (after a long wait) and looked up the return policy before making contact. Note that their policy states that they will not accept return of wigs that have been worn. I didn't even try on for this reason to avoid any possible resistance to return. I didn't take them out of the package- still they assert they look fine and I should be satisfied where I clearly stated I am not. I am contacting my bank card to contest the charges and will do whatever it takes to see that they get what they deserve. Preying on many who are too ill to make complaint I imagine.. May they burn in eternal damnation.

Li
Jun 05, 2019

Comments

• Su
      Aug 24, 2019

Such a scam. How do we get them off the net? So many of us have been burned. Enough already!