Menu
Wigsbuy
reviews & complaints

Wigsbuy
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

54 complaints
10 resolved 44 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wigsbuy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
I
10:25 am EST

Wigsbuy - 100 percent human hair wig

I recieved a 100 percent syntheic wig. Wrong color. Nothing like the picture. Have tried to contact this company by E-mail for return information no respond. I took the to package back to DHL Couier to returnit and was told it would cost $132.00 to ship it back to CHINA. PLEAS DO NOT OEDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I just got a message that stated my nessage is too short and it might not be recieved. What does the length of the compliant has to do with the fact you have merchanise you cannot return because it seen to me this a FAKE COMPANY. This has gone on too long and I have not heard from this company.

G
11:00 am EDT

WIGSBUY TAKES ADVANTAGE OF CANCER PATIENTS
To return an item to WIGSBUY they expect you to telephone them IN CHINA
in order to receive WIGSBUY PERMISSION to return an item!
WIGSBUY then charges about 30% penalty PLUS shipping back to CHINA
No relief for (known) cancer patient who cannot deal with their nonsense
--WIGSBUY COULD CARE LESS
This is a heartless Chinese company that produces a terrible product
We will donate the wig to charity although few would consider wearing it

D
7:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wigsbuy - wig I ordered which looks nothing like what is displayed. I would like ship back but no info shipping label was provided.

I've already respond to you serveral times with no luck.

On ‎Thursday‎, ‎June‎ ‎21‎, ‎2018‎ ‎02‎:‎33‎:‎02‎ ‎AM‎ ‎PDT, wigsbuy wrote:

Dear Diana
Thank you for your shopping with WigsBuy.com.
Really sorry for the trouble. but it is the first message we got from you about the dispute
Would you please tell me your order number so that i can check for you
Any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Best wishes

R
3:38 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Do not order anything from Wigsbuy. They do not stand by their return policy which states they will refund in full. My order took 2 months to receive. The quality of the wigs is cheap and their wigs do not look anything like the photos on their website. Within 3 days of receipt, I contacted them by filing a "dispute" on their website. It's been three...

5:46 pm EDT

Wigsbuy - wig

Worst experience ever I tried to cancel my order two days after I placed it, there website said I had writhing 14 days to do so. The phone numbers listed on the site did not work so I Emailed a few times finally I got one response and they only asked my I wanted to cancel, which I thought was rude I responded and never heard back. The website gives you no option to cancel the order or dispute and order. This Is a complete scam!

A
May 16, 2018 12:28 am EDT

This company is the worst ever, I have order one as human hair and it came to me synthetic I paid 260$ for a synthetic wig, I could purchase it from Aliexpress with 15$ bad experience, cant recommend this company ever.

D
4:27 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wigsbuy - fraudulent representation of product unauthorized credit card charges

I ordered multiple wigs from this company 7 to be exact. Two of them I have never received although they charged my card for them and then some. Even charges I did not authorize. The wigs were not the style, color, length, nothing as pictured. When I complained, they blocked me from their chat initially. They have promised refunds which I have never received and have fake addresses and contact information such as 275 E. Redondo Beach Blvd. Gardena, CA, USA 90248 which they have referred to as their warehouse but they do not exist there. Supposedly they are in china but have a california address? Do not buy from this company. You will never see your money or your product from them.

S
9:30 pm EST

Wigsbuy - wig that was ordered and never received

The wig was ordered from Wigsbuy on January 14, 2018 and confirmed
item number: 1105160 / Charming dark brown fluffy curly mid-length synthetic hair lace front African American wigs/ 16 inches, Color: SH#4/27

I have tried to make contact to find out its shipping date and I have had no contact with this company. I spent $68.00 which takes me many hours to earn this money, so either return the money or send the wig. I am also contacting the Better Business Bureau because of the lack of good customer services.

Update by Sandra R Carroll
Feb 06, 2018 9:32 pm EST

No wig received

K
11:40 am EST

Wigsbuy - Complaint - did not ship product!

I am so upset with their NON customer service! I believe this company is a scam! They take your money from your account then never send you the product! I have tried contacting them, emailing them and nothing! During the ordering process it said I would receive my order in 4-8 days! It's been a month! It's strange too, that when I send an email one day it will go through. Then I try sending again the next day and it gets returned! My advice it to buy from someone in the United States and check the reviews first! Otherwise, just plan on giving your money away!

Update by karen miguel
Jan 25, 2018 9:23 pm EST

I received a response from Wigsbuy tonight regarding my complaint. They want me to let them know if I still want my order then they will ship it. So yes Wisguy, since I paid for my order I do want it! "IF" I receive my order in the next couple weeks like they said, and if I'm happy with the product, I will let all of you know! Stay tuned...

B
Jul 26, 2020 4:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

You will be sorry you ever went forward with your order from them. If you can get even $1 from them take it and forget the wig. My friend and I both ordered wigs from them...different color, different styles and neither of them even remotely look like the pic we ordered by and both wrong colors.
They look like were made from very sick possums! Am serious! Yours will too. Ours are so bad that we would not even sit in a dark lonely lcloset with those sick possums on our head! Mine was supposed to have been a petite REAL HUMAN hair. It’s a large and bad diseased straw would look better than the crap they sent us. Of course, there is no way to contact these crooks to let them know how outraged we are at the crap they sent us. You can sure get in touch with them BEFORE you order but NOT after you gage ordered and paid I’m full. Since they are a China company we can’t sue them as if they were US company. However, my brother in law has connections with FB personnel and he’s going to investigate into what we can do to get this scamming, lying, cheating companies ads off of FB so more innocent people like us can’t be cheated out of our hard earned money by them. It’s a real shame. Those crooks have no conscience snd not even an ounce of honesty! ! I’ve read hundreds of reviews on many different review sites about them and 99.9% of people who ordered from them experienced same disappointing disaster as my friend and I.

12:44 am EST

Wigsbuy - wigsbuy

Purchased a wig for a family member. Was purchased early dec 2017 for a Christmas present. Sent several emails around dec 17 about why it had not come. About a two day delay in response time. Wig would not be here for Christmas. I mistakenly kept the order to give to same family member in feb. it arrived a few days after xmas. Was POOR quality. Not thick and not real hair. Was costume shop quality. I sent an email about a return and it took them five days to get back to me . Currently they are refusing to give me a return address and are demanding pictures of the product. This place is a total scam. Wigs are from china and a total scam and terrible quality.

V
3:57 pm EST
Wigsbuy has left an official reply on this complaint.

Wigsbuy - wig (duplicate)

I purchased a wig, the quality was inferior to what I expected. Two weeks later I received a second identical wig. I was charged for both. Upon trying to return at least one, I was told that they would send me instructions on return process via email. I never received instructions, nothing. I could never catch them on the phone to resolve this issue.

B
Jul 26, 2020 4:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They are a China Lying, cheating, scamming company that you will never be able to get hold of.
So sorry to hear they got a double whammy scam on you. You are not alone. Have read at least 200 reviews on them and they are pretty much all the same. If they got a wig at all, it was a disgusting piece of crap. Nothing like the pic. Sickly possum hair used in wig.

11:00 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The same hour I received the Ashley Benson wig I purchased I started my trail of emails. My first email was placed on their website stating my dissatisfaction for this thing they sent me. It looked nothing close to resembling the picture on their site. The description is a medium length wavy wig. What I received is a medium length flat top and side wig with...

View 0 more photos
C
8:43 am EDT

Wigsbuy - Shame

It's been more than 3 months since I ordered a wig from them. It's ridiculous that someone like me can wait for so long.
I highly recommend you to read all the reviews before spending your money. Good wigs are expensive, this website offers nice items, only it never delivers them. So your money will be there, in their hands, and they will refuse to listen to your opinion or to refund. A think there's a many steps system I will have to go through before I will get the money.
Never again.

7:48 am EDT

Wigsbuy - wig

Do NOT purchase from this company. First they do not ship your order according to the shipment timeframe. The wig was significantly shorter than pictured, it did not represent what was shown through the website. They wanted me to send pictures so they could decide if they would refund my money. This is a scam site! No customer service, fortunately I paid through PayPal.

12:06 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a dark brown wig and they sent me a jet black wig. They spent several days trying to negotiate with me sighting their return policy. I told them that their return policy is for the dissatisfaction with the product I ordered and they did not send me what I ordered. Their latest offer was for me to ship the wig back at my expense before refunding my...

J
9:31 pm EDT

Wigsbuy - lace front wig

I paid them $157.00 through PayPal. After 90 days they sent me a golden blonde wig, which in no way resembled the wig I ordered. I ordered a dark brown bob. I am a black woman and I do not wear blonde hair. I contacted them several times by email questioning why order was taking so long (site says 7 - 15 days). After requesting refund, I got a reply stating item was on the way. 10 days later I got a blonde wig. After emailing and calling them, all I got was take a picture and send it to them. Ha! I am going to request that PayPal stop processing payments for them. Join me please. This site needs to be shut down.

A
11:23 pm EDT

Wigsbuy - order #1069449

My husband ordered a wig from you, he paid for expedited shipping and we have yet to receive the item in the mail. The order was placed Saturday night, June 24th 2017, it is currently Friday June 30th of 2017. We haven't even received a tracking number to let us know the item has been shipped.. he has tried emailing them and received no response. It's super frustrating to have paid over $300 for an item and receive no communication at all!

Read full review of Wigsbuy

Issue was resolved through emails, they were very quick to respond once they were notified of the problem. Thanks.

C
9:24 am EDT

Wigsbuy - wig

I purchased a human hair wig paid $212 for it I was I received a synthetic wig need to return it to get my money back or get the correct wig there is no return address they will not answer my emails they will they totally ignore my messages from Facebook and their phone number is international I cannot call an international phone number all I want to know is the return address and I'll never ever buy from the store again

4:52 pm EDT

Wigsbuy - horrible wig

I ordered a wig for $147.00 on April 17th. It took almost 2 months before I received the wig and when I FINALLY received the wig it looked like a $14 wig. It looked NOTHING like the wig in the photo. It looked like someone took it off they head and packaged and shipped off a old worn out wig. I am sooooo angry. They need to be shut down. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

3:08 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have purchased a wig from Wigsbuy and they said that I'll get my order within 14-21 days. When my wig did not arrive I contacted Wigsbuy and asked them to cancel my order. They said sure and promised that I'll get my money back any time soon. I believed them and thought that my order was cancelled so I bought another wig from a different site. Time...

F
12:42 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wigsbuy - bait and switch - wigs on site are not what is shipped

First of all, they use photos of celebrity hairstyles from the web as "samples" of what you're getting. The wig that comes to you looks nothing like what's on the site. The hair is thin, oddly shaped fit, and the color/style is not even remotely close to what was advertised. I've been in a paypal dispute with them for over 2 months trying to get my money back. An absolute nightmare - do not shop here!

Wigsbuy contacts