Having problems with HoWigs?

HoWigs Customer Service Contacts

19/F, Neich Tower, 128 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HoWigs Customer Service. Initial HoWigs complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HoWigs above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HoWigs. Discuss the issues you have had with HoWigs and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

HowigsProduct and service

Well I am confirming what is written below by others since it is happenig the same thing here!

Do not buy on this site, until you want to make of your life a nightmare!

[censored]ty wig with no refund back, they propose to refund 20£ out of 110£ I have spent and plus with a "you will find a occasion to us it" hylarious!

N'achetez pas chez eux, vous allez le regrettez ce sont des voleurs!

Jul 19, 2020

Howigs — Wig cant get refund or address to ship this back??

I ordered wig and had to email then agine cause it was not here.when it did get here the color was not of the...

Apr 29, 2020

HoWigs, aka iHoWigs.com, aka Top Hair, Inc. — Wigs

Do not order from this company, you will regret it! Horrible customer service. I placed a wig order on...

HowigsCancelled order - no response

I placed an order with this company, and cancelled in less than 24 hours via email to the contact address. No response. After 48 hours, I received an email stating that the wig had already shipped. I instructed "daisy" to contact the shipper and stop the order. No response. Another email, stating they could not stop the shipment. Since the timeline for shipping was included on the invoice, the wig would not ship for >10 days, so this was a blatant lie. Another email from "daisy", we'll give you 10% off to keep the wig. No thanks! I should have read the reviews about this company, trust and verify should be the motto for anything coming from china. Do not purchase anything from this company!

HowigsWig

I have sent many e-mails to this company asking to return my product. Their site says to e-mail them before returning items. Once the e-mail is submitted a message is displayed onscreen saying that they will respond within 12 hours. I have since sent an e-mail requesting a contact number - no reply.
      People who order from this site order for personal reasons, the company should recognise and be sensitive to these issues.

Jun 11, 2019

Howigs — Wig

I spend hours trying to chose the style and color of a wig that I felt would work for me. I wanted human...

Howigs — Two wigs

I ordered two wigs to the tune o $228.00 received September 27th. I read the return policy which said I could...

Winnipeg

Howigs — Doesn't even deserve one star.

Here is my recent correspondence to this horrible, business scam. And i'm not done!!! Not by a long shot...

Howigs — Bad product and no refund

These people are scam! The pictures on their website are taken from legit wig companies. The wig you order...

Beecroft

HowigsWorst company ever!

This is a real scam! I did not receive the order and they did not want to give me a refund! I asked first for 70% back and they said this is too much for them, how crazy is that?!?! They offered me 30% back, and then 40%. I asked paypal to help me and they did!

Don't order from them, the customer care is awful, I bet the products are awful too!!!

Howigs — wig

Please do not order from this company!!! You most likely won't get what you ordered, then you're stuck with...

Howigs — wig

I have been scammed before and when I found out this wasn't a us company I wanted to cancel my order. I wa...

Howigsquality of my wig

Quality of my wig was absolutely terrible and nothing like I expected. I wanted to return it for a refund and was shocked when they refused to accept it back. That was my first experience with howigs and I will not buy from them again. I thought I ordered a real human hair wig but it looked so fake!
          I have a problem with my hair and I needed that wig!! But I can't use the one I received and I can't get a refund. I'm speechless and have no idea what to do.
          I now have to waste more money and buy another wig.
          I would not recommend this nasty company to anyone, please shop elsewhere!

• Tr
              TrishaB Mar 24, 2017

I ordered a wig from Howigs in December. It took forever to get the wig. I paid $500 for the wig. It was supposed to be 100% remy human hair. The wig was not human hair, and the color was not at all what was shown in the picture I ordered.It was the worst quality of hair and wig I have ever seen. I brought it to 2 wig specialists to attempt to color it. No salon would touch the wig, as they had no clue what fibre the wig was made of, and they ensured me it was not human hair. I immediately contacted the company to return the wig. After approximately 20-30 emails (and 2 months later) from Becky, who would NOT provide me a return address, I contacted PayPal. PayPal contacted the company for me to get the return address. Becky told PayPal I had accepted a 20% discount they offered. This was NOT true. I told PayPal I did not accept any discount the offered and I wanted my full refund. PayPal got the address. I recently shipped the wig back, and will receive my full refund in 5-10 days. This was truly the worst on-line shopping experience I have ever had in my life. The company really should be shut down.
              Contact PayPayl or your credit card company and file a dispute.

Howigs — The delivery time so long

I have lost my hair for some reason. I wear wigs for many years. I also buy wig from many companies. Thi...

Pembroke

Howigs — zero service and junk quality!

I want to warn everyone about this website howigs, do not buy from this online, quality of their wigs i...

Howigs — Wigs

Do not buy from this company. They ship from china. I recvd a wig I ordered of was terrible! There are no...

Howigs — Save your money!

Do not buy from howigs! I have ordered a wig from them and it was the biggest mistake i've ever made. When I...