Menu
Wigsbuy
reviews & complaints

Wigsbuy
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

53 complaints
10 resolved 43 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wigsbuy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
R
3:45 pm

Wigsbuy - Wigs of poor quality

I bought 2 wigs in June 2021 from them on-line. When they arrived, they were not what was pictured on social media. They were hair sewn on a cap without any lace, etc.

When I asked for a refund, only then did I discover I was dealing with an Asian company in an Asian country somewhere. They made all kinds of promises to return a portion of my money ( which I accepted cause I knew the return to them would be even more stupid!

As of 3/ 11/ 22 and numerous email correspondence to string me along, I still haven't received a partial refund.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund. I want to warn any other potential customers who did their due diligence about the company (unlike myself) to not make a purchase. You will not get what you see they are advertising.

10:40 pm

Wigsbuy - Processed Fraudulent Credit Card Charge

WIGSBUY's Client Service Department is stupid, dumb or incompetent!

My credit card was fraudulently used to purchase, I don't know what, and when I contacted WIGSBUY's "Client Services" for information all I got was the proverbial "run-a-round." They are useless. I would have given them a minus star if it was available. Do not deal with this company if you value your credit information because it is not safe.

Desired outcome: Credit

7:34 pm

Wigsbuy - wigs

I purchased a few wigs from Wigsbuy. It took 6 weeks to receive and the wigs look HORRIBLE. The color is no where near the photos, two of the wigs were supposed to be the same color (H4/27), and those two were different shades of an icky light brown color. The cap construction was defective as it was pointy at the crown and the style of each wig in no way, shape or form resembled what I ordered. I emailed the copy and have never received a response. I have purchased $20 Amazon wigs that were 1000x better in color, style and quality than the wigs from Wigsbuy. This company is a scam, a sham and needs to be shut down - false advertising is an understatment.

Desired outcome: full refund for my purchases

G
12:52 pm

Wigsbuy - 2 wig I purchased last year January 2021

On January 31, 2021 I purchased 2 wigs, upon receiving the wigs I was totally dissatisfied, very poor quality, looked like dog hair, immediately tried contacting the company, tried calling customer service for days. they never answer their phone. Finally got through to them and they indicated they were having a Valentine's Day sale and someone would get back to me the following week, my concern was there was a time limit on when they could be returned. The total amount for the 2 wigs was $262 dollars, after this purchase was made my credit card was compromised and had to be cancelled which complicated matters more. When they finally got back to me they said they could not give me a full refund even if returned in perfect condition. they offered to give me $40 off my total, I refused, then they offered me $120 off, I refused, then $180 off, again I refused. Finally we agreed to a full refund through PayPal once the wigs were returned to them, they were returned in perfect condition, never worn, still waiting almost a year later, the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with.I contacted numerous agencies in hopes that someone could help, no one will, do yourself a favor and stay far away from this unethical company. At this point they got the wigs returned to them and my money, they got it all and continue to get away with it, this company needs to be shut down!

Desired outcome: I would like my refund, nothing more, nothing less

Wigsbuy - Wig

Debra Norris there is no phone number to call you [email protected] you say order has been paid in full itz been awaiting shipping for 7 days why ha ent you shipped my order out to
Debr Norris
20d meadow lake rd
Middletown ny
I
If you ok u d ont ship my order tomorrow
I need a full refund not the 30 percent of what I paid
You show that I paid in full
You are supposed to ship within 72 hours no email nothing
Order 1346692

Desired outcome: ship or refund in full

J
10:24 am

Wigsbuy - Wrong color wig

I placed an order for a wig but they sent me the wrong color (black) with no paperwork included in the envelope. I sent 3 complaints to their website and tried calling numerous times but the number provided is not a working number.
How can I get a refund and where should I return the wig? I have no order number just the label on the front of the package with the address from where the wig was shipped - Suzhou, China

My e-mail is [email protected]; tel. 630-338-5777

S
9:24 am

Wigsbuy - Wig return

I cannot find my order or order#. I cannot login to find my order. It is as if I don't exist. Your company makes it very hard to find the order.

I received my wig but there is not a receipt with the order number. My wig is not the correct color. Shannon Dugger

Personal Info:
15695 Hwy 187, Eureka Springs, AR 72631 and my phone number is 479.244.7249.

N
6:02 pm

Wigsbuy - There is no way to reach them

I bought a wig on line and I received it in Dec. 2019. It didn't look like the picture. I was told that someone will contact me, and give me the return address. No call back. I I tried reaching them with no luck. I called China (the only CS telephone number) 3 times, and the recording is not in English. I sent 3 letters stating I was not happy and wanted my money back or exchange this for another. I researched and I found an address: 275 E Redondo Beach Blvd, Gardena, Ca, . 90248. It was returned. I paid $160. I would not advise any one to invest in this company. There is no way to reach them. This company has other names other than wigsbuy. This is now March, still no luck. Good luck.
My telephone no. [protected]
Toni

11:27 am

Wigsbuy - "doll parton" wig: item # 13027224

To Whom It May Concern:

I am having several problems with this vendor. The most troubling one at this moment is that this item is on their site for two different prices - $53.72 and $95.44. I was charged the higher price. This is not acceptable. Further, here in Canada, if a vendor double prices an item, the client pays the lesser sum.

Further to being fraudulently charged the higher price, the item is totally unacceptable. It arrived at my home with the exterior wrapping torn, strained, and, just in general, in deplorable condition. Too, upon opening the package the wig looked like a rat's nest. I could do nothing to tame it down to where it vaguely resemble that which the site had shown.

I have previously contacted Wigsbury, and they have not offered any compensation nor an address to which I may return the item. I would sincerely appreciate any assistance that you could offer me.

Respectfully,
Darlene Sand

1 comment
E
Sep 06, 2020 12:44 pm

I received wig a couple of days ago and was not happy with wig. They don't give you a legitimate customer service phone number. The phone number they are given might be an out of U.
s. Can someone give my a U.S. phone number?

12:22 pm

Wigsbuy - wig

My telephone no. 725 300-5532
Toni

S
11:54 pm

Wigsbuy - Wig order #1240785

I have been trying to contact the seller by the phone number on the web site but it is not the correct number. I have also sent emails but they don't respond back. I ordered the short choppy layered wavy synthetic wig. Since I paid thru PayPal I have submitted my information thru the resolution center hoping that once PayPal determines this is a fradulant charge hopefully I will get my money back. Also I have tried to track it

G
4:10 pm

Wigsbuy - Wig

I ordered a wig for my wife. What we received does not resemble their WebSite photo at all. Additionally, the wig looks like it was used and probably used as a scary Halloween costume. Beyond ridiculous. I tried contacting Wigsbuy the same day and filled out their online dispute form.

I have sent numerous emails and tried calling. They have not responded. Their phone posted online is bogus.

Wigsbuy is a fraudulent company, stay away. I am contacting the State Attorney General's office to see what can be done to stop this group of fraudsters from ripping people off. Wigsbuy is as bad as it gets for fraud.

12:32 pm

Wigsbuy - wig is not like the picture

HELP
I have called c.s. 2X (China) and a recorded messages to call back later, the responder is busy. I've have send 3 mess. to support (dispute and refund), and never received a call back, or any answer. I want to send my wig back to: 275 E. Redondo Beach, Gardena, Ca 90248. It says: (not for return or exchange) ? no other address or local telephone no.
I ordered this on 12/19/2019
The item (picture) doesn't match the wig. Tidebuy is the same company.
I would like a full refund $163.55.
Toni Montenigro
order #1224511
tele: 725 300-5532

This is a link (address) for picture: https://simages.wigsbuy.com/Upload/Image/2018/332/59-78/4b7b6429-a987-416a-808d-222383d56939.jpg

Thank you for your attention!

Update by Toni Montenigro
Jan 19, 2020 1:44 pm

DO NOT BUY FROM WIGSBUY !

I have ordered and have received the wig. (it took longer than they said) It did not look like the picture. I have tried to get a telephone no. listing is only in China. I have even called china 3x and never received a call back.
I have sent in a few complaints (after waiting so long) I received 1 mess, and was told to take a picture. I am sending this back to this address, 275 E Redondo Beach Blvd. Gardena, CA. 90248 certifide. I do not wish to continue waiting so long. I would not buy from this company.

J
3:55 pm

Wigsbuy - wig I received that is not even close to the color I ordered

Invoice 1202999 received on Thursday, October 31st. I ordered this standard, off the rack wig in July, 2019.
When I received it the other day and opened the box, I was shocked by the color of the wig. It was a lot more blonde than in the swatch shown online.
I am a 65 year old man and do not want blonde hair. I was anticipating a base color of Ash Brown with blonde highlights. Instead, I received Blonde with darker highlights.
Would appreciate a full refund as I am a Cancer patient and I don't have the money or time to waste on a wig that will not be worn.
Please take that into consideration when you review this return request.
Thanking you in advance.
Jeffrey L Hogue

View 0 more photos
W
8:02 pm

Wigsbuy - wigs

I am so mad! I have e-mailed this company for over a week and they have not responded! Their phone number is not correct for the United States! They say that they will contact you and they don't! Do not buy any wigs from them! If they do not contact me within 24 hrs! I will contact PayPal and the Butter Business Bureau and turn them in for fraud!

M
7:58 am

Wigsbuy - lieferung nicht erhalten

Habe am 19.März 2019 folgende Echthaarperücke über PayPal bezahlt :
Artikel - Nummer : 12911370
Heiß Mischfarbe Bob Wellig 100% Echthaar Lace Spitzefront Perücke 12 Zoll.
Bis heute erfolgte keine Lieferung & keine Information darüber.
Die Firma ist weder über zwei unterschiedliche Telefonnummern noch über die angegebene E-Mail - Adresse erreichbar. Ich will die Bestellung stornieren und den Betrag zurück fordern, weiß aber nicht wie ich an die heran komme. Können Sie mir bitte helfen?
Im Voraus herzlichen Dank!
Melanie Kornas

Update by Melanie Kornas
Apr 16, 2019 8:01 am

Der Original-Text meiner Beschwerde wurde falsch übertragen! Bitte um Änderung

C
10:04 pm

Wigsbuy - received wrong item

Ordered 20 inch curly clip in hair extensions and received 7 inches! Pulled straight it only came to 15 inches. I paid about $73. I tried to return and they said they would only give me back $45, but that I could exchange for something else. So I found something else to replace what they sent me, and I was going to return the extensions and I thought that they would exchange them for the item that was in my shopping cart and they would adjust the price. Instead they wanted me to send them an additional $42 through paypal in cash. I told them I didn't feel safe doing a transaction like that and I had no way of protecting myself if I sent them cash and no way to ensure where the money was going. So I called pay pal and they told me not to make the transaction that I couldn't dispute it since it was cash and they also told me Wigsbuy.com had restrictions on their account and I probably wouldn't see my money again. These people are scammers! They would even give me a return address. They could of easily done business through there website even for an adjustment just like I did when I first bought the extensions which I paid by credit card!

V
11:38 pm

Wigsbuy - wigs

This company is a scam. I had ordered a wig back in december and got the product in march (3 months later). They kept telling me to wait and wait. I should have just canceled the order but I was really excited to get the wig, I finally open the package and its the wrong wig. Wrong size, length, colour and texture. I was beyond angry. They tell me that inconsistencies can happen and to take it to a hairstylist to make it look better. I told them that the product is not what I ordered so why would I do that? Even if I did like this wig I couldn't wear it because its the wrong size. I asked for a full refund as this was not the product I ordered, and a paid shipping label to send the product back to them. I should not have to pay shipping for an item I did not order. They of course refused and only wanted to give me the money for the physical product itself. They deducted an international shipping fee even though the shipping was free on my bill so i'm not sure where that came from. The refuse to call me on the phone so I can speak to them directly. The communication via email is terrible. It's like they are responding to messages that are not related to the one I write. I will keep fighting and will update you guys. If anyone has advice I would love to hear it.

1 comment
K
Dec 28, 2019 11:26 am

I encountered the same situation with a defective junk nightmare wig product. I paid over $50 to return it via certified mail months ago now today they have returned it to me again. They are relentless. Avoid these people.

R
12:31 pm

Wigsbuy - Hair wig

Ordered a blond color wig. Received a black wig ( see pictures attached).
Requested a return shipping label, I get an email back saying to return it at my expense. Tried to call a number in California, no answer, it disconnects.
Wigsbuy- This is not a way to do business, you make a mistake in shipping wrong color, you need to pay for the return.
Denise
586-623-3058
[email protected]

View 0 more photos
I
10:25 am

Wigsbuy - 100 percent human hair wig

I recieved a 100 percent syntheic wig. Wrong color. Nothing like the picture. Have tried to contact this company by E-mail for return information no respond. I took the to package back to DHL Couier to returnit and was told it would cost $132.00 to ship it back to CHINA. PLEAS DO NOT OEDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I just got a message that stated my nessage is too short and it might not be recieved. What does the length of the compliant has to do with the fact you have merchanise you cannot return because it seen to me this a FAKE COMPANY. This has gone on too long and I have not heard from this company.

Wigsbuy contacts