Having problems with Suave?

Suave Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Suave Customer Service. Initial Suave complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Suave above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Suave. Discuss the issues you have had with Suave and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Suave Complaints & Reviews

SuaveShampoo and conditioner

Hello. Few weeks ago I started to use suave professional 0% paraben. Almond Shea. And this what happen to me. My hair was strong and now all damaged. I lose my hair from the root this begins from the first time I used this shampoo and conditioner. But the second time was dramatic. Im sad about my hair was strong beautiful. What can I do now Whatbis the process.

Shampoo and conditioner

Suave — Caused Hair loss

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo caused major hair loss for me. At first I LOVED it, however after a few...

Suave Professionals Dry ShampooBad Bottle?

The first time I used Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo it was fantastic and worked exactly as advertised. I was able to get quite a few sprays out of it. The next time I purchased it, well, things didn't work as planned. I was able to use the shampoo on two separate occasions. As I was set to use it for a third time, it seemed the remaining product in the can had evaporated. I heard just a few meager drops rattling around in the can. I thought it was crazy but just a fluke, a freak occurrence. I bought another can and it did the same thing! But only after ONE use! Now that's just ridiculous... It's not like I was spraying the entire bottle on my head, either. I read several other reviews on Amazon about the quality (or lack thereof) of this product's functioning. Quite disappointing. Suave needs to take note of this faulty can issue!

• Mj
        MJ Butkus Sep 18, 2014

This exact thing happened to me. I used the dry shampoo once and it does exactly as promised. The next time I attempted to use it nothing came out. Of course I thought that it may be clogged so I ran the nozzle under got water for about 30 seconds; nothing. So I scrapped the nozzle with my fingernail thinking this would clear the nozzle; again nothing. After a very close examination with a magnifying glass I realized the nozzle is not clogged it just does not work. The bottle is almost full. I truly feel ripped off because I did not purchase a one use can of dry shampoo. This is 2014 and from the comments it appears this problem has been happening since 2011 - does Suave ever intent to correct this problem?

Suave — shampoo

I have been using the "new" shampoo and conditioner(almond shea butter) for almost a week... but I refuse to...

Suave / Rave HairsprayPoor new formula and nozzle

Rave is no longer made with the old formula (alcohol as its first ingredient). The new formula is like dumping water on your hair.

The nozzle that sprays it is changed and is so large that the product doesn't hold but now it drenches your hair and makes it soaking wet and does not hold.

• Ra
          rana hutchinson Jul 11, 2008

I agree. I have 3 daughters and buy 2-3 bottles of hair spray a week (4x mega). It does not hold and it is like water. The last 8 bottle I have bought has beeen trash. I tried finding a web sight to compain but no luck so far. We are going to find another product to use. That includes the shampoo and creme rinse I also buy.

• Su
          Suzanne Barger Jan 23, 2008

Used Rave stying mist for many years. Now it cannot be found.
          They are losing lots of customer.