Having problems with Suave?

800 Sylvan Avenue
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Caused Hair loss

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo caused major hair loss for me. At first I LOVED it, however after a few...

Bad Bottle?

The first time I used Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo it was fantastic and worked exactly as advertised. I was able to get quite a few sprays out of it. The next time I purchased it, well, things didn't work as planned. I was able to use the shampoo on two separate occasions. As I was set to use it for a third time, it seemed the remaining product in the can had evaporated. I heard just a few meager drops rattling around in the can. I thought it was crazy but just a fluke, a freak occurrence. I bought another can and it did the same thing! But only after ONE use! Now that's just ridiculous... It's not like I was spraying the entire bottle on my head, either. I read several other reviews on Amazon about the quality (or lack thereof) of this product's functioning. Quite disappointing. Suave needs to take note of this faulty can issue!

• Mj
    MJ Butkus Sep 18, 2014

This exact thing happened to me. I used the dry shampoo once and it does exactly as promised. The next time I attempted to use it nothing came out. Of course I thought that it may be clogged so I ran the nozzle under got water for about 30 seconds; nothing. So I scrapped the nozzle with my fingernail thinking this would clear the nozzle; again nothing. After a very close examination with a magnifying glass I realized the nozzle is not clogged it just does not work. The bottle is almost full. I truly feel ripped off because I did not purchase a one use can of dry shampoo. This is 2014 and from the comments it appears this problem has been happening since 2011 - does Suave ever intent to correct this problem?

shampoo

I have been using the "new" shampoo and conditioner(almond shea butter) for almost a week... but I refuse to...

Poor new formula and nozzle

Rave is no longer made with the old formula (alcohol as its first ingredient). The new formula is like dumping water on your hair.

The nozzle that sprays it is changed and is so large that the product doesn't hold but now it drenches your hair and makes it soaking wet and does not hold.

• Su
    Suzanne Barger Jan 23, 2008

Used Rave stying mist for many years. Now it cannot be found.
    They are losing lots of customer.

• Ra
    rana hutchinson Jul 11, 2008

I agree. I have 3 daughters and buy 2-3 bottles of hair spray a week (4x mega). It does not hold and it is like water. The last 8 bottle I have bought has beeen trash. I tried finding a web sight to compain but no luck so far. We are going to find another product to use. That includes the shampoo and creme rinse I also buy.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices