Having problems with Keranique?

Keranique reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 22, 2010. The latest review It does not work was posted on Mar 6, 2021. The latest complaint unauthorized credit card charges was resolved on Oct 15, 2017. Keranique has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 102 reviews. Keranique has resolved 27 complaints.

Keranique Customer Service Contacts

1800 826 871 (Australia)
800 442 465 (New Zealand)
+1 888 237 4131 (Customer Service)
+61 288 800 498 (Australia)
+64 99 508 828 (New Zealand)
PO Box 1366
Sat24h
Sun24h

Keranique Complaints & Reviews

KeraniqueIt does not work

Do not order this. It does not work and here is why. Minoxidil is the ingredient used to regrow hair. This product only contains 2 percent. While others contain 5, rogaine for example is 50 dollars, contains 5 percent. Keranique is a scam. I even called to make sure I was opted out of auto reorder only to be charged 200 dollars 30 days later. Big mistake. I'll stick with rogaine. It's cheaper and the bottle lasts way longer.

KeraniqueCancelled order but still taking money from my credit card

Hello. I ordered the hair system on July 11, 2020, and cancelled August 12. I have the paperwork that it is confirmed cancelled, and I would no longer receive the product or be charged. I was charged Sept. 13 on my credit card for $53.51 automatically deducted. My invoice # was [protected]. I would like them to refund this $54.51 to my credit card and stop the automatic transactions. Thank you for your advice. Merrie Sue Holtan

KeraniqueUnethical behavior

I was sent more orders than I wanted. Only wanted one. Do not send any more.
      6/18/20
      SPTV2020061807355745
      11619A04F50122A82
      KDE-SP-2-60SB-W5-9-199-C
      Judy Sapoznik, 109 Siggens Ct., Roseville, CA 95747
      I choose not to receive any other products from you.

KeraniqueWant my money back

I did not order vitamins but your company took out of my account. I did not receive any vitamins your sales rep, name nicole helped me on 7/29/2020 but she was only trying to send me a replacement. I do not what. I just want my money back. I will be contacting the better business bureau. Yall have reviews that is not good, taking people money not giving refunds. I will reach out to the better business bureau. Stop taking people money

KeraniqueIt cannot use this product and cancelled the subscription. Which they ignored.

On June 1, 2020, I cancelled my subscription. On June 22nd, keranique sent me a package with an invoice of $63.54.
          I tried calling them when I received this again. The operator who answered the phone abruptly hung up on me. They did not want to hear my complaint about cancellation.

I do not want this product, it doesn't work on me, and I want my cancellation honored and. A refund. $63.54. I will return the package too. There is no address on the invoice, so I do not know it.

Keraniquetv infomercial pricing! ordered the $49.95 special offer that appears online as holiday special?

Pricing was invoiced at $161.84, advertised at $49.95on infomercial.. I was pleased until I saw invoice. Everything was as promised, on time I was pleased until I saw invoice! Used chat and they could not find account by email or invoice number then bumped me off chat.???
            I15e82116e8444a21 I found it easily!
            Customer #sptv2020010900254897
            Would like refund to reflect correct
            Pricing as I found you offered the same deal @ $19, 95 when you thought I was sending it back??? Corrupt pricing, hidden renewal order every 3 months, (very well hidden)
            Your advertising is effective, your integrity is corrupt and need not be! Also, answer your 24 hour hotline!!! There is no way to reach you if phones aren'tanswered and chat line farmed out and bumping off part of program!

Oct 09, 2019

Keranique — triple billed me last month billed me 2x 65.10 today

I called because I saw they had billed me in August for the starter quit then I see they sent me a regular...

Keraniquekeranique tv show lies

I had to watch couple of times and I see some actress I have seen before in other advertisings.

One of them THAT USED KERANIQUE and got a miracle growing hair, she has been a

" I have the busiest time of my life, next to her husband on OMAHA steaks adds"
              "she has been at liminess air make up, where her face is redish and spotness, then she uses the air brush make-up and she shows up pretty.

" In your add you guys shows her missing hair in the scalp, then then..., miracle with a lot of hair"

There are more paid actress that play users that got the miracle. " STOP CHEATING PEOPLE.

Keranique.com — bellaplex and daily vitamins scam - free trial

There is no way this is a free trial. I called back to make sure I was not going to get charged for a second...

Greenwich

Keraniquekeranique, hair growth serum

I started to develop hair that smelled, was greasy no matter how often I washed it. Then I developed sores, scabs and itchy scalp. This product is horrible, I saw a dermatoligist and have developed folliculitis. This is documented with my physician and I have to use a special prescribed shampoo along with another type of shampoo, Seborrheic.
                I am planning on filing a lawsuit.
                If I discontinue use of these shampoos that I mentioned above the symptoms will come back.

Keranique — keranique daily essentials 30

I ordered Keranique Daily Essentials 30 on a free trial basis. I canceled because I saw no difference. A...

Keranique — order I did not place and money deducted out of my acct.

This this is my last time trying to contact you people my name is Renee Graham I have spoke to two of the...

Akeley

Keranique — terrible company practices

I ordered the shampoo and vitamins promo offer for $ 4.29 and $ 2.16. I did receive my order used for a 3...

Keraniquethe promise one only payment is not true they charge 3 times!!!

They promise only one payment but when you receive the bill you have an Invoice with 3 more payments you ended paying 3 times the promise price+ If you want to cancel you have to pay for return the product from your own pocket, Do not buy this product they are abusers of customers.

Is the same with the vitamins and hair product you will pay $270 for both the products !!!

Keraniquekeranique daily essentials

I just received two packages from keranique:
                    Item kde-60sb-59-w199-c. When I ordered this product I carefully read the terms and it clearly said "you are always free to call to cancel, change etc"
                    "if for any reason, you are not delighted — within the first 30 days, etc — you wll be provided a return number to include with your return shipment."
                    I called twice yesterday and was on hold for way tooooo long so hung up. Called again this morning and did talk to a young man who was very unpleasant and I told him all I want to do is cancel this and am returning the items — he continued to jabber and continued giving me the sale spiel even when I kept telling him all I want is to cancel. You can listen to that conversation which says it is recorded, etc. I just want this cancelled and I am returning one unopened package and one which I opened. Please cancel this immediately. I have also contacted my credit card company advising them not to pay this amount and if already done to remove the charge and to never accept another charge for this. Thank you.

Keraniquehair product

Beware of the advertising popups on your phone advising that you have WON free product. All you have to do is pay the postage and you have 14 days to TRY the product for FREE. I never received any products in the 14 days. I emailed and cancelled but already been charged the full amount for product that I never received. It has been 3 weeks now and still nothing. Apparently I have to wait until I receive it then return it to get a refund. I am still waiting... This is a scam. Once they have your credit card they will keep charging. Warning do not get hooked into scam. There is no free product or sample to try. Very pissed off for getting hooked into this scam.

Keraniquewill not provide australian address for refund

I have requested from Karanique, FIVE times, for their Australian address so I can return my unwanted and unopened package that I should not have received. I had already cancelled the subscription. Now that the 2nd package arrived, they told me I couldn't cancel then subscription (even though I had done so over the phone 3 weeks earlier) as I now had money owing for the new package. They will only refund the money, once I return the package. BUT they will not give me the address!

Keraniquebeing lied to

A representative promised me the starter kit for 38.00 dollars, because I was having issues. I called a second time and I was given the product for 38.00 dollars. When I called a third time I was still having issues . I had two accounts . I only wanted one . I cancelled the second account on my initial call. The problem was not resolved. I had to call numerous times. I was frustrated and lied to, so I cancelled all of my accounts and asked for a refund. All I wanted was Keranique shampoo and conditioner for an affordable price, but instead I found problems, and I was lied to by several customer services representatives. Thank

Keranique — unauthorized credit card charges

I received two (2) boxes of the product, for which my credit card account was billed $49.95 each. I e-mailed...

KeraniqueHair product promotional kit

A promotional mail with a coupon for free trial was sent to me as a good customer award from COSTCOo. I signed up and got the first trial; i hated the product and did not want it. Keranique proceeded to send me new products, even after i called them and asked them to cancel. They charged me for the products and sent my account to collections to pay for products i did not order, asked them to discontinue and wants me to pay to mail back the products to them. Its been five months of fighting with this company, and now their actions will ruin my credit, and i have to pay for a product i did not order, i hate and will not use. Shame on keranique.

• Ti
                                Tiffer2me Jan 16, 2018

OMG!!! I was going to order some today. Decided to check customer feedback and reviews first. Tks to all of you I won't be ordering from this company. This false and conflicting advertising s/b reported to your State Attorney General and the FCC.